PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed the Movie

BigTrevor94
03-19-2013, 09:08 AM
Now hear me out first. I am new(ish) to the whole assassins creed saga as I only started at Christmas time this year so that being said I made a forum a few weeks ago about how I think Francisco Randez and all the other models should be in the movie, recently I found a movie series called Assassins Creed Lineage, and 90% of people in it where character models!! and it epic to see! So here is my case that I think proves that whom ever is making this film should at least consider it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcE8xJkK6t4

Assassin_M
03-19-2013, 09:12 AM
Here`s a reason why whoever is casting for this movie should not..

Francisco`s voice...Just sayin`:p

The thing with the guys in Lineage is that, most of them are also the voices of the characters in the game...

BigTrevor94
03-19-2013, 09:15 AM
Yea that's true, i gues its just wishfull thinking lol

Assassin_M
03-19-2013, 09:23 AM
Yea that's true, i gues its just wishfull thinking lol
I understand and I`m sure it`d LOOK good, but Desmond would still feel like a stranger. Nolan`s voice is very identifiable and he easily becomes a signature of the character he`s voicing..

Aphex_Tim
03-19-2013, 09:27 AM
They could've mr. North voicing him anyway, though that would be kinda weird... :p

ElDoucherino
03-19-2013, 09:56 AM
I might be the only one who would like to see some other timeline in this upcoming movie. Don't really see the point in recaping the games, other then introducing costumers/fans of the latest installments who haven't played all games yet to the whole story.

Is it just me but doesn't Fassbender resemble Edward? Maybe not spot on but you know ethniclly?

DarkMitchell
03-19-2013, 01:30 PM
yea it would be awesome if they did make a totally new assassin in a complete new timeline

BigTrevor94
03-19-2013, 09:18 PM
I might be the only one who would like to see some other timeline in this upcoming movie. Don't really see the point in recaping the games, other then introducing costumers/fans of the latest installments who haven't played all games yet to the whole story.

Is it just me but doesn't Fassbender resemble Edward? Maybe not spot on but you know ethniclly?

Wow I just looked it up and oh my god, he looks very similar, that would a great idea to start with Edward

IWGCJoeCool
03-20-2013, 11:38 AM
i figure that whatever way the movies' producers go with...re. the time period and characters...will at best disappoint 2/3rds of this forum.

if they go with Desmond, well we all know the outcome and it will p!$$ us off. if they change the end...well, it will p!$$ us off :(

in fact, there is little they could do that wouldnt p!$$ us off if you think about it.

and OMG!!!! what if Ubisoft and the producers also release some crummy video game tie-in? can you spell M U T I N Y?

the silver lining here is that no matter how good or bad the movie is, it will probably generate game sales from AC1 to AC4..5.

good luck to Ubi and the producers...you are stuck right between a rock and a bush in the frontier you cant walk, jump, or climb out of.

JC