PDA

View Full Version : Little details you`v noticed..

Assassin_M
03-19-2013, 06:31 AM
So, Sherlocks ? has anyone noticed any small details from any of the games ? Something no one else (or at least a small amount of people) noticed ? Clothes, Environment, faces, descrepencies...etc

AjinkyaParuleka
03-19-2013, 06:37 AM
Connor's smile,and his sense of humor.Also I feel like Eddie is using a old version of Connor's assassin suit,they both have somewhat similar characteristics..

roostersrule2
03-19-2013, 06:50 AM
Connor's smile,and his sense of humor.Also I feel like Eddie is using a old version of Connor's assassin suit,they both have somewhat similar characteristics..That's unlikely as that suit probably ended up in England, and I love the way Connor's hood blows in the wind.

LoyalACFan
03-19-2013, 07:40 AM
You can throw your war club at guards, and instead of falling they'll instantly reappear on the ground writhing in pain.
You can also throw your war club at bunnies.
Doubling back and shooting the legendary bobcat in the face as it jumps across the little canyon is amusing.
When unequipped, the Assassin tomahawk doesn't reappear in the basement.

And

SPOILER

Washington's bodyguards are laughably pathetic. They don't even fight, they just stand there and get stabbed.

MasterfulList53
03-19-2013, 07:42 AM
Children smoking and drinking at the Homestead inn. Found that quite amusing.

UrDeviant1
03-19-2013, 07:46 AM
Something i only found out recently is when you're in a fight at full notoriety, you can chain-kill Elite Guards if they're in a "scared" looking animation after you've killed someone. It's random when they go into the animation but still, all enemies including Elites can be chain-killed.

There's some cool new parkour animations i like. You can actually maneuver around the corner of buildings which looks pretty awesome. Being in a chase around the burnt down side of New York is good for noticing these things, but most people probably have already.

OSantaClownO
03-19-2013, 08:39 AM
A converstaion between Desmond and Willaim about Desmond mother reveals a few things:
*Desmond was not sure about if his mother is alive or dead. (Until Willaim replied with that she is alive)
*Willaim promised Desmond a meeting with his Mother after this is over. (SPOILER: Knowning the tragic death of Desmond, this is sad)

Assassin_M
03-19-2013, 08:58 AM
Hickey`s face after Connor says "So I can find you"

cstrike105
03-19-2013, 09:57 AM
Achilles's hat is actually shaped liked an eagle's beak, just like the other Assassins.
When I first realized that ---- Mind = blown

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdv4rba1LY1qfh2bxo1_500.png

emperior
03-19-2013, 09:59 AM
Achilles names Connor like his son who died along his wife for fever.
And Achilles is Connor adoptive father... not mentioned but if you think Connor never really misses Haytham, but when Achilles dies he says he misses him like he misses his mother.
And in the Italian dub he says "I miss you like I miss mum".
Even more sad is that the paintings of Achilles are of his family... and that he hid them inside a wall before New York burns.

Assassin_M
03-19-2013, 10:00 AM
AC I had chickens..

roostersrule2
03-19-2013, 10:11 AM
AC I had chickens..In cages, I bet PETA was all over that too.

MasterfulList53
03-19-2013, 12:10 PM
To add to my post on the previous page, here's something I did the other day: dropping bait while standing in the trees in order to lure a dangerous animal over to a guard. Connor then stands and watches from above as the beast proceeds to maul the guard to death.

Though I'm sure this strategy is obvious to some people, I thought it was a pretty novel way to do a stealth assassination.

Aphex_Tim
03-19-2013, 12:13 PM
Place a snare with some bait and the entire frontier's critter population goes to check it out.

Jjrojas1
03-20-2013, 02:39 AM
A converstaion between Desmond and Willaim about Desmond mother reveals a few things:
*Desmond was not sure about if his mother is alive or dead. (Until Willaim replied with that she is alive)
*Willaim promised Desmond a meeting with his Mother after this is over. (SPOILER: Knowning the tragic death of Desmond, this is sad)

Another conversation with Shaun where they talk about getting a drink after everything is done. I remember replaying just to read the emails and hearing all the conversations of what they are going to do after they finish, then the ending happens. I just felt sad knowing.

Megas_Doux
03-20-2013, 02:50 AM
When you poison a guard in AC3, the others around him say "have you been drinking green ale?" ST Patrick΄s Day easter egg, it seems haha.

Kaschra
03-20-2013, 02:53 AM
There's a woman in AC2, a character from the horse race mission in Forli, and she wears the same clothes as Maria Thorpe, just without the cape O__o

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mare5zjGa61rtpg1x.jpg

SixKeys
03-20-2013, 02:56 AM
There's a woman in AC2, a character from the horse race mission in Forli, and she wears the same clothes as Maria Thorpe, just without the cape O__o

Wow, I'll have to keep an eye out for this. Never noticed it before.

LoyalACFan
03-20-2013, 03:04 AM

I like to think she's Clay's ancestor, since his Ezio memories were cut short before Desmond's...

Kaschra
03-20-2013, 03:06 AM
I like to think she's Clay's ancestor, since his Ezio memories were cut short before Desmond's...
Oho, we share the same idea then.

LoyalACFan
03-20-2013, 03:09 AM
Oho, we share the same idea then.

Nice ;) Otherwise, its seems odd that they would put her in there for no reason when all the other race missions were just "I'm the best racer around here, try to beat me!"

Kaschra
03-20-2013, 03:11 AM
Nice ;) Otherwise, its seems odd that they would put her in there for no reason when all the other race missions were just "I'm the best racer around here, try to beat me!"

Yeah, and instead of chosing some random clothes, they give her the same as Maria's. No dress like basically all female NPCs wear.

Megas_Doux
03-20-2013, 03:17 AM
That theory makes sense!

TheBearJew32
03-20-2013, 05:00 AM
the drunken A-holes in AC 1 are a strong representation of my cousin Fred...always pissin me off

I-Like-Pie45
03-20-2013, 05:10 AM
Myriam is murderous on sporadic occasions, I feel sorry for poor Norris in their future.

I mean, Connor was just like standing right next to her on one of those hunting perches in the trees and she notices him. Then Myriam pushes him off.

pirate1802
03-20-2013, 05:42 AM
Place a snare with some bait and the entire frontier's critter population goes to check it out.

lmao!

LoyalACFan
03-20-2013, 06:04 AM
I mean, Connor was just like standing right next to her on one of those hunting perches in the trees and she notices him. Then Myriam pushes him off.

What?

Assassin_M
03-21-2013, 01:26 AM
William is effing giant

LoyalACFan
03-21-2013, 02:05 AM
William is effing giant

And his face looks like a direct import from 2003 :rolleyes:

SixKeys
03-21-2013, 03:28 AM
In ACR, Ezio is super-tall compared to the NPCs, especially women. It really throws me off every time I play the game.

sajber00
03-21-2013, 06:40 AM
In ACR, Ezio is super-tall compared to the NPCs, especially women. It really throws me off every time I play the game.

Maybe the people in Turkey under that time were generally shorter than Italians?

pirate1802
03-21-2013, 07:13 AM

I'm imagining you happily sitting before your console, turning it on, and then getting thrown off the chair as soon as you start ACR. :p

Assassin_M
03-21-2013, 07:19 AM
Desmond is a sassy who faints even though he didn't carry any of the supply boxes..

Free_Hidings
03-21-2013, 07:36 AM
So many cool little NPC animations everywhere. In the opera at the beginning there are heaps

Connor's clothing fluttering in the wind in Achilles basement

The people who open the pass through windows dissappear. Sometimes there is a door there, which makes it at least a bit more plausable.

The female guard

Launching off 4 story buildings and landing on civilians, breaking them in half and causing blood to spurt out doesn't count as a kill and can be done indefinately

Playing through early missions again makes the cities feel much more alive (Hint: Bring back ambient music)

BATISTABUS
03-21-2013, 07:40 AM
Desmond is a sassy who faints even though he didn't carry any of the supply boxes..
You mean sissy. THIS is a sassy Desmond.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1jovxYuv61qh09r7o1_400.png

pirate1802
03-21-2013, 07:53 AM

Seems legit.

Assassin_M
03-21-2013, 07:54 AM
btw..did anyone ever try looking for a hooded figure in the crowd during Connor`s execution in NY ? Maybe...

AjinkyaParuleka
03-21-2013, 08:52 AM
btw..did anyone ever try looking for a hooded figure in the crowd during Connor`s execution in NY ? Maybe...
gonna complete the sentence:
(forsaken spoiler)it's Haytham?

Aphex_Tim
03-21-2013, 09:02 AM

In that sequence, guards are getting killed by your assassins left and right.
One of 'em even blatantly obvious on a roof behind the gallows. He gets killed, falls off the roof and flails around for everyone to see but no one seems to notice. :p

Assassin_M
03-21-2013, 09:03 AM
In that sequence, guards are getting killed by your assassins left and right.
One of 'em even blatantly obvious on a roof behind the gallows. He gets killed, falls off the roof and flails around for everyone to see but no one seems to notice. :p
I was talking about Haytham xD

In the novel, he saves Connor from the execution and is wearing a hooded cloak..

AjinkyaParuleka
03-21-2013, 09:05 AM

In the novel, he saves Connor from the execution and is wearing a hooded cloak..
I viewed the memory..Can't see any hooded figures except the Assassins on roof top,BTW I did see a man in dark clothes running past Connor,couldn't get a hold of him.

BATISTABUS
03-21-2013, 09:05 AM

Can you actually see him in the game? Here's a video if you can find the time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4S05Mrn4Ao

Assassin_M
03-21-2013, 09:11 AM
Can you actually see him in the game? Here's a video if you can find the time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4S05Mrn4Ao
Thanks gonna review now..

it`d be a nice little detail if Ubi did add him

Assassin_M
03-21-2013, 09:19 AM
I just found 2 hickeys xD back to searching for Haytham

http://gyazo.com/01265c681c613c041064f0fc58b1ec4e.png?1363853922

Aphex_Tim
03-21-2013, 09:24 AM

Still, it's something i noticed. :p

avk111
03-21-2013, 01:38 PM
The couple smooching and kissing in Brazil lol or the ones doing it in the opera. Lol I'm feeling lonely so my focus what that's during both Desmond and Haytham :p

playassassins1
03-21-2013, 03:30 PM
The one thing I first noticed in AC III was how realistic the animations were compared to previous AC's.

SixKeys
03-21-2013, 03:39 PM
In ToKW: The Betrayal there seemed to be more rats in Boston than in the main game. Maybe it's just me, but it's something that stood out to me.

roostersrule2
03-21-2013, 03:46 PM
I swear there is more blood in TOKW then AC3, it suits the grim storyline better too,

LoyalACFan
03-21-2013, 05:24 PM

Was he literally the guy who cut the rope? Because that would mean that without Haytham, the Assassins' rescue plan was an epic fail :nonchalance: I always assumed it was Stephane who cut the rope.

IceHot100
03-21-2013, 06:13 PM
Not sure if it has been posted before..Whenever you jump from a building keep the X (playstation 3) button pressed and you can get into the starting block position until you let the button go. I bet most of you already know... but still :P

LoyalACFan
03-21-2013, 06:15 PM
Not sure if it has been posted before..Whenever you jump from a building keep the X (playstation 3) button pressed and you can get into the starting block position until you let the button go. I bet most of you already know... but still :P

And if you stay there long enough, he'll stand up like a boss when you let go :cool:

Cornik22
03-21-2013, 07:51 PM
The female guard

female guards? where?

Let's see...

- In the Frontier, there is a small island full of bears to the southwest.

- In the Frontier, the entrance to the TWCB temple is to the west of Connor's village.

- Also in the Frontier, you can find the patriot's camp from the E3 demo to the south. There are civilians instead of soldiers there, though.

- Trip mines + bait. Do I have to say more?

- You can hang civilans from the trees with the rope dart (I just tried for the heck f it and was like WTF?).

- Grenade surfing: wait for the grenadiers to throw grenades at you, and then jump near them as they explode. You will fly away for a couple of seconds.

- Look for one of those windows you can use to loose soldiers in a chase. Kill the woman with an arrow, and then use the window. The woman will suddenly revive covered in blood and scream as you go from one side to the other (quite funny!).

- In the naval missions where you're free to move around the Aquila before taking command, look right behind the rudder. You will see a rope with with something that looks like an assassin's symbol. If you jump in that direction, you will fly up to the top of the ship, where there are several of those things to get down quickly again. This was more than likely something they wanted to integrate in naval gameplay, but then leave. It will probably be very useful in AC: Black Flag if you can leave the rudder whenever you want, which is more than likely.

Kaschra
03-21-2013, 08:37 PM
You can kill the doctor who treated Ezio's wound in the beginning of AC2. Or should I say, you can assassinate him as many times as you want and he screams and falls down, but he doesn't die? xD
It's a glitch I think, and I don't know if that works for everyone.

LoyalACFan
03-21-2013, 09:00 PM
You can kill the doctor who treated Ezio's wound in the beginning of AC2. Or should I say, you can assassinate him as many times as you want and he screams and falls down, but he doesn't die? xD
It's a glitch I think, and I don't know if that works for everyone.

It works on the women who ask you to beat up their husbands as well XD

UrDeviant1
03-21-2013, 09:02 PM
female guards? where?

Nowhere. They are just male guards given female voices. In typical AC fashion.

SleezeRocker
03-21-2013, 09:26 PM
Shao Jun's plans made it all the way from Ezio's time to Achilles' time.
And the box Ezio gave her was "all part of the Plan"....sorry just being being dumb :P

Locopells
03-21-2013, 09:29 PM
It works on the women who ask you to beat up their husbands as well XD

And the bankers in ACB.

nitres15
03-21-2013, 09:29 PM
in Boston, theres guys walking around knocking on doors (tax collectors i assume)

tinrisky
03-22-2013, 02:47 AM
I never liked how the Cover Art never matched in-game skins. Ezio in Brotherhood didn't have 2 of those cool look'n blades, Connor has different pistols on and off games. In AC2 Ezio's righthand blade wasnt a glove in game. I could go on fer dayz, but it doesn't bother me, just noticed it.

tinrisky
03-22-2013, 02:54 AM
I think we all killed an Assassin, Mills on the ship when we played as Haytham.

Assassin_M
03-22-2013, 02:54 AM
Was he literally the guy who cut the rope? Because that would mean that without Haytham, the Assassins' rescue plan was an epic fail :nonchalance: I always assumed it was Stephane who cut the rope.
The Assassins cut it a bit, but not enough to severe it, Haytham finished the Job

Farlander1991
03-22-2013, 03:21 AM
In AC2 Ezio's righthand blade wasnt a glove in game

Buy the glove, but don't buy the vambrace, and you'll have Ezio in AC2 like on the cover.

Assassin_M
03-22-2013, 03:28 AM
Buy the glove, but don't buy the vambrace, and you'll have Ezio in AC2 like on the cover.
That`s only in ACB

Farlander1991
03-22-2013, 03:32 AM
That`s only in ACB

Nope, that's in AC2. I distinctly remember doing that. Plus, I don't even think ACB has a normal glove like AC2, isn't it only the Metal Cestus there? (renamed to Climb Leap Glove)

EDIT: I know this (http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/images/9/2012/01/689f05cfe1f4dcf69c97180a0e5391d1.jpg) is a bullshot, but if you buy the normal glove in AC2 (NOT the cestus) and don't buy any kind of vambrace, you can look like that.

Assassin_M
03-22-2013, 03:37 AM
Nope, that's in AC2. I distinctly remember doing that. Plus, I don't even think ACB has a normal glove like AC2, isn't it only the Metal Cestus there? (renamed to Climb Leap Glove)

EDIT: I know this (http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/images/9/2012/01/689f05cfe1f4dcf69c97180a0e5391d1.jpg) is a bullshot, but if you buy the normal glove in AC2 (NOT the cestus) and don't buy any kind of vambrace, you can look like that.
I`ll go as far as to tell you you remember wrong :p The first time you get the double blades from Leo, you`re automatically given the Vambrace with the glove, you`re not given a choice of not buying a vambrace.

ACB does have the normal glove. it`s the first time where you can have only the gloves.

In AC II you CANNOT buy the independent glove from anywhere

LoyalACFan
03-22-2013, 03:39 AM

In ACB, the blade Leonardo gives you IS a glove. If you don't buy the bracer, it looks exactly like the AC2 cover.

But you still can't get the matching bracers like on the ACB cover... :nonchalance:

Assassin_M
03-22-2013, 03:43 AM
In ACB, the blade Leonardo gives you IS a glove. If you don't buy the bracer, it looks exactly like the AC2 cover.

But you still can't get the matching bracers like on the ACB cover... :nonchalance:
You get matching bracers in ACR :D

but the shoulder pad becomes smaller again -_-

I`m seeing a pattern

Farlander1991
03-22-2013, 03:44 AM
I`ll go as far as to tell you you remember wrong :p The first time you get the double blades from Leo, you`re automatically given the Vambrace with the glove, you`re not given a choice of not buying a vambrace.

ACB does have the normal glove. it`s the first time where you can have only the gloves.

In AC II you CANNOT buy the independent glove from anywhere

Then I guess I confused AC2 with ACB.

LoyalACFan
03-22-2013, 03:50 AM
You get matching bracers in ACR :D

but the shoulder pad becomes smaller again -_-

I`m seeing a pattern

The covers are a LIE!!! :p

But seriously, there's always some kind of discrepancy between the cover and the game... Ezio's glove/shoulder armor in AC2, the matching bracers in ACB, the colors/daggers/cloak/fur in ACR (wow, that one was really screwed up in retrospect) and again, matching bracers in AC3.

WTF...

Assassin_M
03-22-2013, 03:53 AM

But seriously, there's always some kind of discrepancy between the cover and the game... Ezio's glove/shoulder armor in AC2, the matching bracers in ACB, the colors/daggers/cloak/fur in ACR (wow, that one was really screwed up in retrospect) and again, matching bracers in AC3.

WTF...
AC II smaller pad no gloves alone...

*fixed in ACB*
ACB no matching bracers and pad

*bracers fixed in ACR*
Smaller pad and no cloak

did AC III advertise matching bracers ?

Farlander1991
03-22-2013, 03:56 AM

WTF...

Don't forget Altair's huge knife holsters on his leather belt.

Assassin_M
03-22-2013, 03:56 AM
Don't forget Altair's huge knife holsters on his leather belt.
oh yeah that looked awesome

Eternal Reward
03-22-2013, 04:04 AM
ACR was by far the biggest difference cover to game.

I mean, I absolutely hated his look in the game.

Farlander1991
03-22-2013, 04:10 AM
ACR was by far the biggest difference cover to game.

I mean, I absolutely hated his look in the game.

I like his default robes, they're neat. Hated the armor pieces, though. Some people say that Connor is too bulky, well... in comparison to Ezio with ACR's armor (especially the later ones), Connor looks skinny :p

Eternal Reward
03-22-2013, 04:12 AM
I like his default robes, they're neat. Hated the armor pieces, though. Some people say that Connor is too bulky, well... in comparison to Ezio with ACR's armor (especially the later ones), Connor looks skinny :p

I know right?

Maybe its just cause he has more gear and looks bigger.....cause he is. :p

Though I did like the Ishak Pasha armor.

LoyalACFan
03-22-2013, 04:23 AM
AC II smaller pad no gloves alone...

*fixed in ACB*
ACB no matching bracers and pad

*bracers fixed in ACR*
Smaller pad and no cloak

did AC III advertise matching bracers ?

You can't see them both clearly enough to see if they're an exact match, but he does have two bracers on the cover, which he doesn't in the game.

Assassin_M
03-22-2013, 04:28 AM
You can't see them both clearly enough to see if they're an exact match, but he does have two bracers on the cover, which he doesn't in the game.
Oh yeah....now I`m angry :|

LoyalACFan
03-22-2013, 04:33 AM
Oh yeah....now I`m angry :|

Lol, I'm not really angry per se, but it does seem weird that we've typically gotten one blade that has an intricate Assassin-insignia bracer, and the other is practically just stuffed up their shirtsleeve.

I-Like-Pie45
03-22-2013, 04:47 AM
If you do Big Dave's first mission (the recruition) post-sequence 12, the soldiers that you have to kill to save him are replaced by Bluecoats. :)

But in his other missions, it's back to the Redcoats trying to kill him! :eek:

Guess the two armies had a mutual deal going on regarding Dave.

LoyalACFan
03-22-2013, 04:54 AM
If you do Big Dave's first mission (the recruition) post-sequence 12, the soldiers that you have to kill to save him are replaced by Bluecoats. :)

But in his other missions, it's back to the Redcoats trying to kill him! :eek:

Guess the two armies had a mutual deal going on regarding Dave.

He deserted the Redcoat Army to join the Bluecoats, then deserted them too.

Connor better keep an eye on him, he'll probably desert the Homesteaders :eek:

Assassin_Banana
03-23-2013, 10:19 PM
I noticed this....

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/882977285113519062/F552B159FB3E7A25A2CC87DAE342813AD33F67F0/

Does that counts?

He seems to be a very happy guard, when im not looking at him :P

tinrisky
03-23-2013, 10:25 PM
Haytham gets his own little loop for his sword, Connor gets nothing.

silvermercy
03-23-2013, 10:33 PM
This (found it on Tumblr). I fell in love with that little animation detail!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdsgceLIvC1r4fggfo1_250.gif

I-Like-Pie45
03-23-2013, 10:35 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mizzbrzmUV1rmrkyao1_1362167704_cover.jpg

shobhit7777777
03-23-2013, 10:37 PM
This (found it on Tumblr). I fell in love with that little animation detail!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdsgceLIvC1r4fggfo1_250.gif

LOL

I do that a lot. Whenever I have to make a decision...I do that. Although its less of a scratch...and more of a stubble rub

silvermercy
03-23-2013, 10:39 PM
LOL

I do that a lot. Whenever I have to make a decision...I do that. Although its less of a scratch...and more of a stubble rub
LOL
He seems to have an itchy nose, too!

shobhit7777777
03-23-2013, 10:45 PM
LOL
He seems to have an itchy nose, too!

XD

Nope..No itchy noses here.

If I ever play AC3 again...remind me to take Connor out for regular dips in a stream or a lake....boy is unhygienic!

D.I.D.
03-23-2013, 11:08 PM
No doubt someone's mentioned this already:

AC2's early glyphs show George Washington with a POE inside his coat, dated 1781 - well within Connor's story. It looks as though they once planned to have a PoE playing a part in Washington's rise to power in AC3, but maybe they backed off in fear of the audience response in the States?

[nb - haven't played the dlc, so perhaps it's covered in there in some way?]

andreja110s
03-23-2013, 11:20 PM
These two... ;)

http://www.xfire.com/videos/5dcc2a

Assassin_M
03-23-2013, 11:25 PM
No doubt someone's mentioned this already:

AC2's early glyphs show George Washington with a POE inside his coat, dated 1781 - well within Connor's story. It looks as though they once planned to have a PoE playing a part in Washington's rise to power in AC3, but maybe they backed off in fear of the audience response in the States?

[nb - haven't played the dlc, so perhaps it's covered in there in some way?]
It`s covered in the DLC yes

pacmanate
03-23-2013, 11:26 PM

Yeah but after that time so the glyphs lied

D.I.D.
03-23-2013, 11:26 PM

Ah, thanks.

DTfunjumper
03-23-2013, 11:28 PM
Some people on the street swear in german language!

Assassin_M
03-23-2013, 11:28 PM
Clay lied :O

pacmanate
03-23-2013, 11:40 PM
Clay lied :O

Which means Ubisoft made a boo boo

Assassin_Banana
03-23-2013, 11:45 PM
These two... ;)

http://www.xfire.com/videos/5dcc2a

LOL indeed I saw them the first time I played that part :P.

Also, I noticed the guard I showed you guys keeps touching himselft for no reason!!!

Here is the proof...

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/882977285116580463/5540EF24E53D0A24809081BAB826A74E2305051C/

Kaschra
03-23-2013, 11:46 PM
Some people on the street swear in german language!

Oh yeah, I noticed that, too!
I was simply killing some soldiers, and then all of a sudden a woman yelled "Fahr zur Hφlle!" ("Go to hell!")
Also, that dude from the first General Store in Boston. He casually adds German words to his phrases, like:
"Mein Herr would like...?"
"How can I help you, mein Freund."

tinrisky
03-26-2013, 02:59 AM
I don't think we'll get the Pirate Flintlocks we saw on the cover art. Those looked nice and better compared to the one seen in gameplay.

LoyalACFan
03-26-2013, 03:09 AM

Not necessarily. He could have had it since 1781, like the glyph said, without anyone knowing and used it to turn the tide of the war after Connor left. After all, the last time Connor spoke to him (barring that game of bocce after the war) was in Sept. of 1780. We don't know what year it is when Washington approaches him in TOKW (though I'm guessing it's been over a year since the events of AC3, since his hair is grown back out, so 1784?) and he could have held onto it that long in secret.

Assassin_M
03-26-2013, 03:22 AM
Not necessarily. He could have had it since 1781, like the glyph said, without anyone knowing and used it to turn the tide of the war after Connor left. After all, the last time Connor spoke to him (barring that game of bocce after the war) was in Sept. of 1780. We don't know what year it is when Washington approaches him in TOKW (though I'm guessing it's been over a year since the events of AC3, since his hair is grown back out, so 1784?) and he could have held onto it that long in secret.
This makes sense...because I do not think the Apple would affect GW so quickly after acquiring it.....I mean Yeah, he was a fairly insecure individual, it still must`v been used at least a few times before it can show GW "things" like the Apple showing Altair things too

projectpat06
03-26-2013, 03:44 AM
edward's hood doesn't have the eagle beak like the rest of the assassins

Jack_Pirate
03-26-2013, 06:28 AM
I noticed that you actually cant change the Aquilas colors and that the "Captain of the Aquila" outfit is not the cool one he wears while on the aquila

Rhazalu
03-30-2013, 01:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfrU-83pvNc
1:33 to 3:03

Some time before ACB's release, I wanted to get 100% on AC1 and that's when I noticed it. Kind of mind blowing - already that early they were mentioned, yet it was quite late in AC2 when you actually knew what the hell was going on with that.

Dosenwabe
03-30-2013, 01:53 AM
I noticed that Edward Kenway is some walking turd with clothes.

Rhazalu
03-30-2013, 02:09 AM
"I noticed that Edward Kenway is some walking turd with clothes."
- Official Edward Kenway hater #1

I'm lovin' it.

d4st4n96
03-30-2013, 08:24 AM
"I noticed that Edward Kenway is some walking turd with clothes."
- Official Edward Kenway hater #1

I'm lovin' it.
No, no... it's official E.K. hatter #2 after me! :))=)) xD
Jk, I like Edward... he's bada$$ and the costume look's fine :)

Assassin_M
03-30-2013, 10:37 AM
Connor and Haytham have an individual set of Soundtracks made just for them...there`s actually a track we hear at the opera that we never get to hear again..

Maaaan...Lorne Balfe sucks

ACfan443
03-30-2013, 11:23 AM
When Connor starts furiously masturbating whilst synchronising a viewpoint (a glitch obviously)

pacmanate
03-30-2013, 12:06 PM
When Connor starts furiously masturbating whilst synchronising a viewpoint (a glitch obviously)

Well its not like hes getting any. Leave the poor man alone!

ACfan443
03-30-2013, 12:24 PM
Well its not like hes getting any. Leave the poor man alone!

I'm sure he will soon, he just needs to come out of his shell.

Aphex_Tim
04-10-2013, 05:19 PM
I just discovered that little Ratohnhake:ton has a skipping animation (by holding the run button and pushing the stick halfway).
It's kinda cute really. :p Watching the still innocent kid happily skip around in the forest, not aware of all the hardships that await him.

On the other hand it's also a little awkward to see him skipping through his burning village later on... :p

montagemik
04-10-2013, 06:48 PM
I liked the Nod to the 1 Dollar Bill design in TOKW , Washington's pyramid & Connor symbolised by the Eagle standard - Arrows / Willow branches ?

(maybe they're not willow branches .........but close enough lol )

MadJC1986
04-10-2013, 09:14 PM
I just discovered that little Ratohnhake:ton has a skipping animation (by holding the run button and pushing the stick halfway).
It's kinda cute really. :p Watching the still innocent kid happily skip around in the forest, not aware of all the hardships that await him.

On the other hand it's also a little awkward to see him skipping through his burning village later on... :p

Lol, I had to think of a mentally disabled kid, when seeing him doing this skipping animation in the burning village, and when trying to safe his mother ;)

tinrisky
04-11-2013, 01:14 AM
Assassin's Creed 3 world leaderboard for Double Assassinations and Double Air Assassinations are the same. I know, I'm rank 17 on bofadem.

kesh_362
04-11-2013, 01:35 AM
In the sky journey for the eagle when Connor gets attacked by the bobcats he snaps their necks instead of stabbing them.

AdamPearce
04-11-2013, 02:46 AM
In AC1, when Altair speaks with the different Raffiks in the Bureau, look at his knees. He haves a little spams and it's very funny, it's a another bug I guess. And also sometimes when you die (cause yes, it's possible to DIE during a fight in AC1, no fake) Altair haves a epic glitch when he gets a massive convulsions.

And for the cover/reality, in the posters of AC3, the right bracelet of Connor is solid, but in the game, the texture actually looks like it's clothing, and it really sucks. I hope mods can repair it.

Eternal Reward
04-11-2013, 02:53 AM
When you do a grab kill, they stab the person with the hidden blades, yet they still make noise when they fall down.

MasterAssasin84
04-11-2013, 03:12 PM
Little details i have Noticed !!

The Aquila has the Assassins Symbol painted on the lower half of the ships mast in Native American colours.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120830114956/assassinscreed/images/f/f7/Aquila_Edge_Artwork.png

tinrisky
04-13-2013, 01:27 AM
If you want to run through guards that are in offensive position (guns forward, will knock you down if you run past) tackle them and he just rolls right through them.

Soulid_Snake
04-13-2013, 02:48 AM
Heres one, in AC2, sequence 11, You walk and talk with Leonardo, after the end of conversation Leo departs, and gameplay switches back to freeroam, the weird thing is you can follow Leo walking around Venice. Usually during a mission or cutscene, when a character is no longer required they are zapped away by that flashy animus effect.

roostersrule2
04-13-2013, 04:05 AM
Heres one, in AC2, sequence 11, You walk and talk with Leonardo, after the end of conversation Leo departs, and gameplay switches back to freeroam, the weird thing is you can follow Leo walking around Venice. Usually during a mission or cutscene, when a character is no longer required they are zapped away by that flashy animus effect.Haha yes I kept following him and hitting him with my sword but the only way to kill him was if you pushed him into the water.

Soulid_Snake
04-13-2013, 04:27 AM
Haha yes I kept following him and hitting him with my sword but the only way to kill him was if you pushed him into the water.

Lol, I didn't know you could do that, I'm gonna go try that. :)

I-Like-Pie45
04-13-2013, 04:32 AM
You could kill Lorenzo de Medici if you followed him after he gave Ezio the Medici Cape.

FR0ZENZiNE
04-13-2013, 07:03 AM
Connor and Haytham have an individual set of Soundtracks made just for them...there`s actually a track we hear at the opera that we never get to hear again..

Maaaan...Lorne Balfe sucks

Yeah everytime it's Balfes fault ... *facepalm*

Go on his website and hear all the unreleased tracks for FREE...

Aphex_Tim
04-13-2013, 07:20 AM
If you want to run through guards that are in offensive position (guns forward, will knock you down if you run past) tackle them and he just rolls right through them.

Really? Wow, gotta try this!
I saw a similar animation in one of the first gameplay videos but thought it was a running assassination move that was removed from the final game.

silvermercy
04-13-2013, 03:22 PM
Connor's braid often magically enters his ear as it moves. But that's probably some kind of glitch. lol

Kaschra
04-13-2013, 03:27 PM
In Brotherhood, there are a lot of NPCs with Rebecca's haircut - both women AND men.

TheArcaneEagle
04-13-2013, 03:50 PM
I can't believe anybody has spotted this...

Leonardo is gay? As shown in a scene between Ezio and Leonardo.

The awkwardness of it all just makes this scene so laughable.

I'll link the scene on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qycxJW406EY

Assassin_M
04-13-2013, 03:54 PM
^ we all spotted it actually....3 years ago, well not really spotted it, since Ubisoft made sure it was obvious

xboxauditore
04-13-2013, 03:56 PM

Love that last part:

Wait....I don't get it.

*Akward and uncomfortable silence.*

Kaschra
04-13-2013, 03:58 PM

I thought this was well-known that he was gay? xD
I mean, even his database entry in AC2 said he was most likely homosexual (and the AC Leonardo definately is).

There's also this scene in the Da Vinci disappearance DLC:

Leonardo: I suppose Salaμ is out having fun spending my hard-earned florins?
Ezio: He is safe at home.
Leonardo: I am relieved... about the florins of course.
Ezio: You do not need to lie to me. Salaμ fits you. I approve.
Leonardo: I...
Ezio: Leonardo da Vinci at a loss for words? That is a first.

Assassin_M
04-13-2013, 03:58 PM
Love that last part:

Wait....I don't get it.

*Akward and uncomfortable silence.*
especially since he puts his hand on Ezio`s shoulder xD

jayjay275
04-13-2013, 04:09 PM
In Brotherhood, there are a lot of NPCs with Rebecca's haircut - both women AND men.

Yup. I have noticed this, it is really strange. :D

jayjay275
04-13-2013, 04:31 PM
One thing I've noticed in AC2 is that the Hammers can cut throats....

JamJar502
04-13-2013, 08:37 PM
Little things I've noticed on AC3 :
-When I decided to get rid of my war club I ended up throwing it at a sheep, and then a woman ran up to Connor and shouted "I demand an apology".
-When walking past people, sometimes they just stare at Connor.

lothario-da-be
04-13-2013, 08:39 PM
One thing I've noticed in AC2 is that the Hammers can cut throats....
F*ck physics i am Ezio!

ACfan443
04-13-2013, 09:18 PM

I remember the scene, but didn't pay attention to it properly.
It was only after my second playthrough, and playing the DLC that I found out in game Leonardo was gay.

Prior to the game, I was already aware of the rumours/speculation of his (real davinci's) sexuality, so it didn't come as a surprise.

AjinkyaParuleka
04-13-2013, 09:22 PM
especially since he puts his hand on Ezio`s shoulder xD
so 70% of the npcs in ACIII are gay,Connor's not,they put their hand on his shoulder ...FREE COLD SHOULDER!!!

AjinkyaParuleka
04-13-2013, 09:24 PM
That if you target anywhere on the target's body with a musket,be it leg or head,the bullet ends up in the chest.

Assassin_M
04-13-2013, 09:25 PM
so 70% of the npcs in ACIII are gay,Connor's not,they put their hand on his shoulder ...FREE COLD SHOULDER!!!
No, what I meant was look at Ezio`s reaction after Leonardo puts his hand on Ezio`s shoulder

tinrisky
04-13-2013, 10:25 PM
Really? Wow, gotta try this!
I saw a similar animation in one of the first gameplay videos but thought it was a running assassination move that was removed from the final game.

Did it work out for you?

SixKeys
04-13-2013, 10:37 PM
That if you target anywhere on the target's body with a musket,be it leg or head,the bullet ends up in the chest.

Connor either has the best or worst aim in the world.

Kaschra
04-18-2013, 04:45 PM
The tavern in the Homestead is named Mile's End.
I see what you did there, Ubisoft...

pirate1802
04-18-2013, 04:58 PM
The tavern in the Homestead is named Mile's End.
I see what you did there, Ubisoft...

And the one in which Connor kills Lee is named the Last Drink Tavern.. :(

pirate1802
04-18-2013, 05:01 PM
-when i decided to get rid of my war club i ended up throwing it at a sheep, and then a woman ran up to connor and shouted "i demand an apology".

lolz

Kaschra
04-18-2013, 05:03 PM
And the one in which Connor kills Lee is named the Last Drink Tavern.. :(
Oh, I didn't know that Oo

montagemik
04-18-2013, 05:19 PM
The Moon goes Behind the Stars in the sky
The Moon also stays reflected in the water when it's fully hidden behind cloudcover .

lothario-da-be
04-18-2013, 06:56 PM
I noticed that Haytham makes a weird move when he's running.

kesh_362
04-18-2013, 07:09 PM
Connor fiddles with his bow occasionally and Haytham fiddles with his belt.

AjinkyaParuleka
04-18-2013, 07:36 PM
No, what I meant was look at Ezio`s reaction after Leonardo puts his hand on Ezio`s shoulder
Oh yeah that...I replayed AC B to spot it..never noticed it.But it sure is fun to look at Ezio's reaction.

BigTrevor94
04-18-2013, 09:33 PM
Achilles's hat is actually shaped liked an eagle's beak, just like the other Assassins.
When I first realized that ---- Mind = blown

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdv4rba1LY1qfh2bxo1_500.png

Wow I never noticed until you said that. Mind=blown

Eternal Reward
04-18-2013, 09:54 PM
When you do a grab kill, the Assassin stabs them with the blade to, I assume, keep them from screaming, yet they still scream........

Also, in MP, I THINK the lady who plays Stacy in the Abstergo Dev videos is also the announcer, or as I like to call her, the Pretty Voice Lady.

OnizukaSensei
04-19-2013, 01:26 AM
AC 1:
• Altair's knives actually disappeared from his belt, legs and shoulder as you used them.
• People who were not killed by a counter attack would lie on the ground screaming and groaning, including Altair - you could stab them with a hidden blade again if that happened.
• Altair's clothes were physics-enabled and realistically reacted to the wind and other various movements.
• NPCs also drowned in water, and would float to the surface with air bubbles surrounding them.
• Being able to move throughout cutscenes and control the camera: I wonder why they took that out.
• You can break your adversary's legs.
• The camera angles were used for both dramatic effect as well as to mask certain animation transitions.
• The frog for the sword was physics-activated - no clipping at all. As well as a scabbard for the sword. (I miss this.)
• Counter animations - all of the faces were animated, Altair's teeth gritting, enemies in pain.
• I found Altair's grunting to be the most realistic out of the bunch, when he jumps, swings his sword and whatnot.
• Guards could grab AND throw you around, and counter your attacks and grabs, and break your guard.
• Guards drew their swords out if they were suspicious; if not, they held them slightly out of their scabbard ready to draw.
• Leap of faith's camera panning was a LOT more aggressive than future games.

AC 2:
• Weapon frog/sheath was not physics enabled - minor clipping at various points.
• Clothing was not physics-enabled, no wind, clipping when jumping (in Altair's armor)
• Ezio's voice got deeper throughout the game.
• The neutral and guarding animation for the hidden blades were reversed from ACI, but not the counter animation. (This was left like that from AC2 onward.)
• Guard animation was changed, as well as counter animations for sword.
• NPCs sank like rocks when touching water.
• The guards made various threats at you when you provoked them.
• I loved how during the De Pazzi conspiracy as well as the Forli DLC, some guards were marked as allies in Eagle Vision - I tried to keep as many alive as possible. Loved it.
• Savonarola DLC - Florence's skies were duller, and I felt like night-time actually looked a bit more realistic with the lighting.
• Ezio's knife belt actually lost knives as they were used.
• You could use the pistol to intimidate enemies into fleeing.
• Clothes actually looked wet when coming out of water - only in AC2 did this look very good.
• You could pickpocket the heralds for your money back after bribing them.
• The guards would push you around if you stayed around them for too long.
• AC1 music in Acre
• Blood looks downgraded from the first

AC: Brotherhood
• The VR missions had a very strong white light originating from the ceiling, casting a mega huge shadow over your hood, making you look badass.
• The frog/sheath was too small for the weapons in every costume, and pretty much clipped 24/7 - that bothered the hell out of me, since I like to pay attention to these things. :/
• Clothes were not physics animated - if you jumped, your legs will clip through the clothing.
• You could use your cross-bow like a semi-automatic by going into high profile and preparing a jump animation and releasing and firing the crossbow again.
• You could get stuck in Florence or Venice after a Christina mission by changing your costume twice after the "Memory synced" message. (Florence's first district was loaded, everything else wasn't; Venice's 3rd district as well as where Silvio's assassination location was loaded; you could travel to the far away island and explore it via boat.)
• Cesare and Bartolomeo and Machiavelli (his AC2 outfit) were the only guys with scabbards for their swords.
• The skies were bluer and cooler in zones under Borgia control, while the liberated zones were more warm and orange.
• The camera animation for throwing the axe at the brute in the Villa attack remained there from E3.
• Ezio's Borgia outfit actually made you friendly to the guards, and you could see that in Eagle vision, whereas it wasn't the case for the French outfit.
• Guards could grab you, but only held you.
• Certain guards could use throwing knives.
• Ezio couldn't use kill streaks in Christina memories until the last one - excellent immersion.
• AC1 music was recycled for one of the Romulus missions

AC Revelations:
• Clothing wasn't physics enabled for either Ezio or Altair. Nor was the frog/sheath.
• Scabbard was not present for Altair
• Altair's clothing was a bit darker than his AC1 Variant.
• Altair's short blade was missing :/
• Altair's animations were all copied from Ezio, and could kill-streak.
• Altair's climbing got progressively slower in each memory.
• All the Masyaf assassins didn't look alike anymore, and used maces as well as swords.
• The guard's conversations were hilarious.
• A lot of AC1's voice actors appeared in various roles in AC:R's Renaissance Constantinople period.
• Altair got a beard by the third memory.
• Altair's descendant Iskander was mentioned in the contract missions.
• The Kingdom during Leandros's chase showed and went through an additional opening in the valleysides on the right (not originally there)
• AC1 music was recycled at various points in the game
• Darim's hair got grayer in the following memories after his appearance.
• Guards patrolled individually at Cappadocia - the first time since AC1
• Ominous string music played when a stalker was around, going into a sudden crescendo when he was behind you.

AC 3
• Haytham's frog/sheath was physics-enabled! But only fit certain swords before it started clipping.
• All clothing is physics enabled! Except for Brotherhood outfit (partially) and Altair's...tsk tsk.
• Wind is back, when it's raining.
• Frog/sheath is not present on Connor - the sword just floats there...but I'd prefer that over a clipping sheath from AC2 to ACR.
• The short blade animations are the same as the tomahawk's - a bit lazy on Ubi's part, but then I don't use the knives anyway.
• All of your tools could be used in combat except bait and throw money.
• Redcoats all have a sword "loop" on their left side of their coat where a scabbard was supposed to fit, but it was never used. (View the AC3 development videos for reference.)
• AC3's score was less ambient and more of a "film score" type. Being a student composer, Lorne Balfe also highly preferred a very classical orchestral and percussive style, whereas Jesper preferred using various sounds to achieve a timbral quality that enhanced ambience.
• Washington DLC: The Natives stopped speaking Mohawk. :/

ACB to AC3:
• Full synch requirements where time was a constraint were usually used to discourage players from exploring the area and discovering a plethora of glitches.
• I personally feel like Ubisoft lost sight of the original story following AC:B... Sorry, Patrice. I wonder what the series would've been like if they had followed the original plan and stuck to just 3 AC's, instead of favoring a more annualized release model for increased profit margins.

kesh_362
04-22-2013, 02:02 AM
• I personally feel like Ubisoft lost sight of the original story following AC:B... Sorry, Patrice. I wonder what the series would've been like if they had followed the original plan and stuck to just 3 AC's, instead of favoring a more annualized release model for increased profit margins. [/FONT]

There would have been a lot more excitement for every new game. Whenever there's a new arkham game, GTA game or a bethesda game there's so much anticipation and excitement. This would have been the same for AC but now it's like "oh ok another AC game". They are treating it like some sports game or COD. I also feel that annulisation has diluted the franchise and caused franchise fatigue. Revelations felt like a pointless entry to the series and AC3 was clearly rushed and needed at least a few months of extra development.

SixKeys
04-22-2013, 02:23 AM
Going back to AC1, I always notice the camera moves less freely than in later games. For example if you're hiding in a haybale that's close to a wall, you can't look around 360 degrees, the wall is blocking the camera from moving properly.

Also AC1 rooftop gardens are bigger than the ones in Ezio games.

In AC2's dream sequence, Altaοr's clothes have the same physics as Ezio's (i.e. not moving with the wind etc.). Altaοr's climbing is slower than Ezio's like it was in AC1. I always thought this was a nice touch because they could have easily just given Ezio's move set to Altaοr. I was disappointed when in Revelations Altaοr could climb faster and do all the same combat moves as Ezio.

I-Like-Pie45
04-22-2013, 02:31 AM
Altair had like an infinite set of medicine and throwing knives in ACR...

Assassin_M
04-22-2013, 04:56 AM
There would have been a lot more excitement for every new game. Whenever there's a new arkham game, GTA game or a bethesda game there's so much anticipation and excitement. This would have been the same for AC but now it's like "oh ok another AC game". They are treating it like some sports game or COD. I also feel that annulisation has diluted the franchise and caused franchise fatigue. Revelations felt like a pointless entry to the series and AC3 was clearly rushed and needed at least a few months of extra development.
NO IDEA how this is relevant to this thread....Your drunk, bro...

CalgaryJay
04-22-2013, 04:57 AM
I'm sure I'm way behind the times on this one, but in Brotherhood, I finally saw the kill when you throw a spear through a guy on a counter kill. The spear ends up vertical in the ground, with him floating horizontally in the air, held up by the spear going through his chest. Then slowly he sinks on it until he's on the ground. Gruesome, and so awesome.

On that note, I wish you could sheathe spears. Not only for the kills, but I love the elegant style Ezio fights with one. Almost like a ballet, just filled with murder. (so pretty much how every ballet should be)

pirate1802
04-22-2013, 05:26 AM
Wow I never noticed until you said that. Mind=blown

I never noticed that either. Mind=blown indeed!

Aphex_Tim
04-22-2013, 05:30 AM
On that note, I wish you could sheathe spears.

Good luck performing rolls with a spear on your back. :p

Assassin_M
04-22-2013, 05:30 AM
^ Wait........U guys serious ??

AjinkyaParuleka
04-22-2013, 06:33 AM
Have you guys ever noticed the Bear Cubs in packanack?There are cute :)

Aphex_Tim
04-22-2013, 08:14 AM
Have you guys ever noticed the Bear Cubs in packanack?There are cute :)

I did notice young deer once. I saw one run away when I killed it's mother.
It was Bambi all over again! I felt so bad afterwards. :(

AjinkyaParuleka
04-22-2013, 09:14 AM
I did notice young deer once. I saw one run away when I killed it's mother.
It was Bambi all over again! I felt so bad afterwards. :(
same lol,I felt bad when I killed a bear.And I never noticed a fawn..me bad huntah.

Cornik22
04-22-2013, 12:53 PM
You could get stuck in Florence or Venice after a Christina mission by changing your costume twice after the "Memory synced" message. (Florence's first district was loaded, everything else wasn't; Venice's 3rd district as well as where Silvio's assassination location was loaded; you could travel to the far away island and explore it via boat.)
I'm reallly curious about his one. I've managed to get stuck in Venice with the "changing outfits" glitch, but the de-sync barriers are still there, so I can't go to the island you mentioned or any other place. Any help?

kesh_362
04-22-2013, 01:57 PM
NO IDEA how this is relevant to this thread....Your drunk, bro...
Maybe I'm a little drunk but I was replying to OnizukaSensei and forgot to quote it. Fixed now.

ze_topazio
04-27-2013, 12:48 PM
The other day i was reading some things about the historical Hashashin and, according to some legends, recruits would be given drugs to make them hallucinate about a beautiful garden with beautiful women, Al Mualim then would say that only he had the power to let then return to that place one day, and this would make them completely loyal.

After reading that i realized that that random and totally out of place beautiful garden full of beautiful women in the back of Masyaf castle is most likely a representation of this legend.

lothario-da-be
04-27-2013, 12:52 PM
I never noticed that either. Mind=blown indeed!
Done on purpose? Because it looks very minor to me, mind not blown.

montagemik
04-27-2013, 08:10 PM
The Red number 3 symbolised with huge banners behind Washington's throne in TOKW (in case we forgot the DLC was part of AC3 )

SixKeys
04-27-2013, 09:32 PM
The other day i was reading some things about the historical Hashashin and, according to some legends, recruits would be given drugs to make them hallucinate about a beautiful garden with beautiful women, Al Mualim then would say that only he had the power to let then return to that place one day, and this would make them completely loyal.

After reading that i realized that that random and totally out of place beautiful garden full of beautiful women in the back of Masyaf castle is most likely a representation of this legend.

Pretty much. The trippy beginning of the game also seems to be referring to this (when Altaοr is running around in a misty haze and can't move properly).