PDA

View Full Version : If there will be on Steam Game Platform upgrade from Edition Standard to Deluxe?

mczaplicki
03-18-2013, 12:37 AM
Hello, i bought Assassin's Creed III Standard Edition but now i want Deluxe Edition. I can't buy deluxe edition because Steam inform me that i have game Assassin's Creed III Standard Edition. Could you create update from standard edition to deluxe edition on Steam? Please help!

YazX_
03-18-2013, 11:32 AM
you can buy AC3 season pass from steam as well, it will give you all contents that Deluxe edition has.

lasha7716
03-18-2013, 12:14 PM
exept benedict arnold DLC

mczaplicki
03-18-2013, 10:34 PM
It is possible that Season Pass add in some future Benedict Arnold to Assassin's Creed III Standard Edition? I have been made mistake and I bought standard edition on Steam and now i can not buy Deluxe Edition. What do you think - Ubisoft can add to season pass to standard edition mission with benedict arnold? :/

Mr_Shade
03-19-2013, 12:06 AM
It is possible that Season Pass add in some future Benedict Arnold to Assassin's Creed III Standard Edition? I have been made mistake and I bought standard edition on Steam and now i can not buy Deluxe Edition. What do you think - Ubisoft can add to season pass to standard edition mission with benedict arnold? :/
Hi There,

I'm sorry the Benedict Arnold DLC is exclusive to PS3 and the Digital Deluxe edition.

There are no plans to release it at present.

OSantaClownO
03-19-2013, 08:44 AM
Most unlikely that will happen as this is the only motive to buy the Deluxe pack at once and not the Season Pass and a Standard Edition.

However the Deluxe version come with a seperate code for the Bendict Arnold DLC (I can confirm that on Steam), having a trustable friend to buy a Deluxe version and give you the code could solve your problem.