PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed V Idea.

Brincat24
03-17-2013, 08:34 PM
I have been playing Assassin's Creed ever since the first one was released in 2007. After ending Assassin's Creed: Revelations and before beginning Assassin's Creed III an idea occurred to me which might be of little interest to developers (I understand that most ideas are ignored, but even as an idea for discussion on the forum would be worth it). Basically the setting would talk place during The Great Siege of Malta during 1565. This would be a sequel to the Ezio timeline (which I must admit would be milking the character too much). However, there is a discrepancy of 41 years since the death of Ezio and the actual Siege taking place, so the addition of an ancestor would not be a bad idea.

To summarize, this took place after the Ottoman Empire decided to attack the island to take advantage of it's strategic position in wars in general (since it is located in the middle of the Mediterranean). With help from the Romans (The Knights of Rhodes to be exact) the island overcame the attacks and won the Seige.

Now to not be too specific, I believe that it might not be that bad idea for a game, making it a prequel that splits up the era of the Pirates (Assassin's Creed: Black Flag and the 16th Century). Of course, such a thought might not be shared by other people who also have ideas. However, I would like your honest opinions.

Thanks.

Black_Widow9
03-18-2013, 08:40 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
Please use this Topic-
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758424

Thanks