PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!

Apolinario1975
03-17-2013, 04:41 PM
I've played allot of first person shooters over the last 20 something years and I just wanted to thank Ubisoft for creating one of my favorites. This game absolutely deserves a sequel with some type of online multiplayer component. Just hope it happens.

In regards to the upcoming patch, please don't make the game easier. I think the current level of difficulty is what makes this game special. If I want to blast my way through a game I can play Doom or any of its other clones.

Btw where was the marketing for this game? I don't remember seeing one televised commercial. Considering the popularity of walking dead I'm sure some intelligent marketing could have gone a long way.

Anyways, here's to a sequel! Cheers!:D

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-17-2013, 08:08 PM
Thank You for your feedback.

Gameplay wise the patch will not change anything, it will fix bugs.

jfx1987
03-18-2013, 05:21 PM
There won't be sequel. Title didn't sell enough and that's a shame. Hope they don't cancel patch because i also want to play this unique and good game to the end without glitches. Silence about the patch has been terrible PR to Ubisoft and for the game developer.

sabres_own
03-22-2013, 09:41 PM
This is what I received from Ubisoft when I send them a report about a game ending bug I experienced:

"Subject
[Auto Patch] Release Date

Discussion Thread
Response Via Email (Andrea) 03/20/2013 03:58 PM
Hello,

Currently we do not have an exact date, but we expect the patch to be released at the end of March or the beginning of April. Several issues that force a game restart have been addressed in the patch.

Andrea "

So it seems that the patch will be within a week or 2 and will hopefully fix all these glitches/bugs. A big thanks to Ubisoft for their reply/assistance.