PDA

View Full Version : Edward kenway is descendant of altair and ezio or not?

catkiller97
03-17-2013, 05:56 AM
as the title say what u think?

Assassin_M
03-17-2013, 06:00 AM
he named his son Haytham after all

I-Like-Pie45
03-17-2013, 06:01 AM
Until Ubisoft releases an official Miles family bloodline, I'm just going to stick with my theory that the Ibn-La'Ahads, Auditores, and Kenways are all separate bloodlines that eventually converged to make Desmond.

itsamea-mario
03-17-2013, 08:55 AM
Probably not, remember when Ubi were saying all that stuff about Desmond being the convergence point for all these bloodlines? it's unlikely they'd go back on that now.

LieutenantJojo
03-17-2013, 12:34 PM
Probably not, remember when Ubi were saying all that stuff about Desmond being the convergence point for all these bloodlines? it's unlikely they'd go back on that now.

Indeed. One of Desmond's parents is a descendant of 2 of the ancestors (Ezio + Altair, Ezio + Connor or Altair + Connor) and the other parent is the descendant of the third ancestor. All 3 bloodlines come together with Desmond. At least, that's the way I see it.

Abeonis
03-17-2013, 01:33 PM
Until Ubisoft releases an official Miles family bloodline, I'm just going to stick with my theory that the Ibn-La'Ahads, Auditores, and Kenways are all separate bloodlines that eventually converged to make Desmond.

That's not a theory, that is how genetics works..... The question is when and where the three bloodlines converge; we know that by 1524 (death of Ezio) that the ibn-La'Ahad and Auditore bloodlines had not met, but after that date it's anyone's guess. As for the Kenway bloodline, it seem unlikely that they are related to the other bloodlines at that point in time, as Edward is being described as the first Kenway to join the Order (note that his grandparents were unlikely to have the name 'Kenway').