PDA

View Full Version : Fav. Assassin

BigTrevor94
03-17-2013, 04:47 AM
Even though its probably been asked before, who is your favorite assassin? Personally I like Ezio, I mean we saw him from birth to pretty much death there was more of a emotional bond there, while with Altair, he was a bit too smug for my tastes, granted I liked him and Connor too but I enjoy Ezio more, what's your guys thoughts?

Assassin_M
03-17-2013, 04:51 AM
Connor

SixKeys
03-17-2013, 05:03 AM
We literally had this poll 2 days ago...

Assassin_M
03-17-2013, 05:04 AM
We literally had this poll 2 days ago...
Was gonna say that, but he admitted his crime :p

He knew that

roostersrule2
03-17-2013, 05:15 AM
Was gonna say that, but he admitted his crime :p

He knew thatJust because you admit to murder does not make you innocent.

Assassin_M
03-17-2013, 05:17 AM
Just because you admit to murder does not make you innocent.
We`re not the Police:rolleyes:

We could roughen him up a bit...but then the police would put us all in the same truck :p

BigTrevor94
03-17-2013, 05:17 AM
Well actually, as you can on the left with my join date and what not, I'm new so I actually didn't know there was a poll, I only assumed in the past there was one

pirate1802
03-17-2013, 05:19 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/31259140.jpg

roostersrule2
03-17-2013, 05:23 AM
Well actually, as you can on the left with my join date and what not, I'm new so I actually didn't know there was a poll, I only assumed in the past there was oneHahaha 'twas only a joke but hello and welcome to the forums (I'd leave if I were you, M lives here hehe).

Assassin_M
03-17-2013, 05:24 AM
Well actually, as you can on the left with my join date and what not, I'm new so I actually didn't know there was a poll, I only assumed in the past there was one
That`s why I left you alone...

I`m the one with the Sarcasm and belittling...So if our paths cross again...you may hate me...pretty much

Hi..:D

BigTrevor94
03-17-2013, 05:28 AM
Haha thanks for the welcome, now I know who to watch out for lol

Assassin_M
03-17-2013, 05:35 AM
Haha thanks for the welcome, now I know who to watch out for lol
Be very careful....very careful...

Also watch out for Shade..he`s a banana...a very stealthy banana >_>

Are you here, Shade ? Can you hear us ? Can you see us ?

So anyways, on topic..

Connor for the win...yeah

roostersrule2
03-17-2013, 05:42 AM
Haha thanks for the welcome, now I know who to watch out for lolOr take the I hate AC3 and Connor and love AC2 and Ezio approach, it's sure to rustle some jimmies.

Assassin_M
03-17-2013, 05:45 AM
Or take the I hate AC3 and Connor and love AC2 and Ezio approach, it's sure to rustle some jimmies.
Opposite...

Hating AC II and Ezio rustles those jimmies:rolleyes:

BigTrevor94
03-17-2013, 05:46 AM
Be very careful....very careful...

Also watch out for Shade..he`s a banana...a very stealthy banana >_>

Are you here, Shade ? Can you hear us ? Can you see us ?

So anyways, on topic..

Connor for the win...yeah

So why do you like Connor?

roostersrule2
03-17-2013, 05:47 AM
Opposite...

Hating AC II and Ezio rustles those jimmies:rolleyes:Both jimmies.

BigTrevor94
03-17-2013, 05:47 AM
Or take the I hate AC3 and Connor and love AC2 and Ezio approach, it's sure to rustle some jimmies.

and why do you like Ezio?

roostersrule2
03-17-2013, 05:53 AM
and why do you like Ezio?I love them all but Ezio is my favourite just because he's the charismatic funny guy that you want to be around and even though people say they like Connor because his story is so sad (which it is) it's not like Ezio suffered no tragedies like some seem to think, he lost his dad, brothers, uncle, mother and Christina.

Eternal Reward
03-17-2013, 05:53 AM
Opposite...

Hating AC II and Ezio rustles those jimmies:rolleyes:

I bet you if I made a thread hating on Ezio it would get little negative response, but if I did one for Connor I would be mauled by hate.

Assassin_M
03-17-2013, 05:56 AM
So why do you like Connor?
I`ll just repost an old post of mine on a poll in a thread about Connor...

Connor was a Child. a normal Child. He lived his life as he should. Playing, learning and growing. You feel the Innocence which is something that was absent from Ezio, because you`re quickly thrown in with the line "Your sister seemed quite satisfied with the handling I gave her earlier". I never expected another Ezio and I`m glad that I was not disappointed. Connor`s Innocence is quickly stolen by the ensuing events. He grows into a humble, powerful Young man that seemingly has no Weaknesses but his Naivete.

In a way, Connor is still a child. His reactions to some of the actions of others` make any one laugh, but he simply finds it disgusting. His solutions to very complicated matters is Pure. "i`ll tell them I`m Innocent" - Connor.

His Gestures when Talking to people is what drew me to like him. Standing and holding his 2 hands together when talking to Homesteaders, polite, labeling them as his friends and not his townsfolk, BUT THEN he just barges into a certain Character`s house, shoving that certain Character`s arm away, not once, but thrice; it was was Hilarious. The contrast was Brilliant. He is somewhat like his father, in a way, those he deemed friends would get the best out of him, but those he deemed Unimportant or viewed them in a somewhat negative light would be shrugged off.

The thing is that Connor possesses Noble Qualities, but is Not a Noble. He`s just so Humble and respectful that you cannot help, but like him and enjoy his Conversations. He has respect to every man and believes that every man is equal and that everyone is entitled respect.

With Connor, I actually tried hard NOT to kill people and Coincidentally, it was revealed that he dislikes excessive or Unnecessary killing. He values rights Immensely that So many moments of anger might seem light to us, but I think he was entitled to every bit rage he showed.

The only Emotional face I saw with Ezio, was when Cristina Died and his father was executed. With Connor, I saw that so many times. the emotional face, I mean. When his mother was dying, when he saw the dead people after the battle of Lexington and even in the face of his enemies. It connected emotionally with me and every time I just saw that face and those sorrowful eyes, I actually feel it.

In the end, in terms of Connor, you find yourself killing in the same site you played in and it proves for nothing. He is Imperfect, He made mistakes, He has flaws, he does not Joke, he is a jerk to some, but as soft as a teddy bear to others. he rages and sorrows. He made me ask questions, HE asked questions. and THAT is what makes this Character such a genius Creation.

Assassin_M
03-17-2013, 05:57 AM
I bet you if I made a thread hating on Ezio it would get little negative response, but if I did one for Connor I would be mauled by hate.
Bieber sig bet ?:rolleyes:

Eternal Reward
03-17-2013, 05:59 AM
Bieber sig bet ?:rolleyes:

Maybe...I need to come up with a way to make it so you can't sabotage my efforts.

Assassin_M
03-17-2013, 06:02 AM
Maybe...I need to come up with a way to make it so you can't sabotage my efforts.
Tell me when you`re ready then.. xd I can even come into your thread and hate on it if you so wish:rolleyes:

I`ll make a thread hating Ezio and you make one hating on Connor....but we need to structure our threads in a way as to not get them closed, don't make it "EZIO SUCKS BAAAHBHAGG" ...I already know how I`ll do my thread...do you ?

Bullet747
03-17-2013, 06:10 AM
I think Connor could take them both. :cool:

BigTrevor94
03-17-2013, 06:16 AM
well with all this Connor love, I may have to look into him more, I havnt played all the way through 3 yet so I have not see all too much, that why I like Ezio, but after all these comments and votes, I may have to look into him more :)

Assassin_M
03-17-2013, 06:24 AM
well with all this Connor love, I may have to look into him more, I havnt played all the way through 3 yet so I have not see all too much, that why I like Ezio, but after all these comments and votes, I may have to look into him more :)
Play the homestead missions too

BigTrevor94
03-17-2013, 06:30 AM
Yea I'm actually playing them all again (sort of). Like I'm playing them to collect all the flag and view points and that jazz, but once I'm done ill certainly try them out :)

catkiller97
03-17-2013, 06:31 AM
my vote Cant decide all too epic :)

Assassin_M
03-17-2013, 06:31 AM
Yea I'm actually playing them all again (sort of). Like I'm playing them to collect all the flag and view points and that jazz, but once I'm done ill certainly try them out :)
Right..

They show a very different side to Connor`s character...

Turul.
03-17-2013, 06:39 AM
a lot of love for Connor.

i thought these forums didnt really like him...

anyways, no one will ever top ezio.

BigTrevor94
03-17-2013, 06:41 AM

anyways, no one will ever top ezio.

Probably in other forums there was Connor hate but not here haha

Assassin_M
03-17-2013, 06:41 AM

Look at this poll (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/726877-Why-don-t-you-guys-like-Connor-spoilers?highlight=guys+hate+connor)

Just sayinnnn:p

BigTrevor94
03-17-2013, 06:45 AM
Look at this poll (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/726877-Why-don-t-you-guys-like-Connor-spoilers?highlight=guys+hate+connor)

Well **** ahaha I take it back, lotta love for Connor ahah

Turul.
03-17-2013, 06:51 AM
i like connor and all. he's very strong and brave. he is very wise too. he understands the idea of freedom more than anyone and doesn't ever compromise his beliefs. he even kills his own father!

ezio will always be my favorite though. he was so charming and likable. he was also very strong and courageous. he was merciful and brutal. he always had a sense of right and wrong.

BigTrevor94
03-17-2013, 06:56 AM
"he even kills his own father!" ANNND now its ruined for me....haha

Assassin_M
03-17-2013, 06:59 AM
**** :|

BigTrevor94
03-17-2013, 07:03 AM
Ah well only one detail it could be worse :)

Assassin_M
03-17-2013, 07:13 AM
Ah well only one detail it could be worse :)
You`re so optimistic you know dat ? I like you...

You should update your OP regarding spoilers so no more are posted....In the mean time..

DO NOT POST AC III SPOILERS, PEOPLE

VitaminsXYZ
03-17-2013, 07:18 AM

Yes, it would certainly rustle the jimmies of all five of us. XD
(I was always under the impression that these forums are mostly pro AC2/Ezio.)

And I voted for the combination of all three. I like them all...

BigTrevor94
03-17-2013, 07:49 AM
You`re so optimistic you know dat ? I like you...

You should update your OP regarding spoilers so no more are posted....In the mean time..

DO NOT POST AC III SPOILERS, PEOPLE

Aww ahaha thanks. Well like a assassins you cant sweat the small stuff otherwise it just messes you up :)

BigTrevor94
03-17-2013, 07:54 AM
Well if anyone wants to ever play assassins creed brotherhood or whatnot feel free to friend me

TheHumanTowel
03-17-2013, 12:27 PM
This. Connor fanboys keep talking about these imaginary rabid Ezio fans who venomously hate Connor when it's clear the majority of people on this forum like him. Smells like Teen Persecution Complex.

Assassin_M
03-17-2013, 01:17 PM
This. Connor fanboys keep talking about these imaginary rabid Ezio fans who venomously hate Connor when it's clear the majority of people on this forum like him. Smells like Teen Persecution Complex.
Keep dreaming..

TheHumanTowel
03-17-2013, 01:21 PM
Keep dreaming..
Was it not you who posted this?

Yep Connor lovers are clearly a minority on this forum. You can keep on pretending liking Connor is a cool alternative opinion but it's not. You're in the majority bud.

Legendz54
03-17-2013, 01:25 PM
My fav Assassin?

http://youtu.be/H6d79JHh3cU

Assassin_M
03-17-2013, 01:27 PM
Was it not you who posted this?

Yep Connor lovers are clearly a minority on this forum. You can keep on pretending liking Connor is a cool alternative opinion but it's not. You're in the majority bud.
I never said they`re a minority xD

Hell, I kept telling this one guy who thought he was in the majority for hating Connor that No, you`re in the minority...poor lad couldn't believe it and kept on going about he`s better because he`s in the majority..so yeah..of course we`re a majority

The minority are the Ezio haters...not necessarily Connor lovers, but simply hate Ezio...Ezio fanboys are not necessarily Connor haters either..

Take roosterrule for example...Anytime I mention AC II or Ezio in bad light, he`s after my ***:p

Megas_Doux
03-17-2013, 03:55 PM
Connor!

MadJC1986
03-17-2013, 03:58 PM
Funny, how these poll's results are always completely different from what you might expect when reading through these forums...

FirestarLuva
03-17-2013, 04:24 PM
My fav character...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV92_MlyDkk

Ezio270
03-17-2013, 05:02 PM
of course i will choose connor he is my best assassin to date :D

ajl992008
03-17-2013, 06:32 PM
voted for connor, my favourite assassin but I really liked all the other assassins so it was hard to choose, I'm surprised how little votes altair has, I think he had the potential to be the best if ubisoft paid more attention to his story. the altair sections in acr were too short to do him any justice, I think altair deserves another game, I wouldn't mind if it was a vita game but he needs one more, maybe of his childhood up until the events of ac1, but thats just wishful thinking, never going to happen :(

telcontar7
03-17-2013, 06:40 PM
Ezio then Altair.

Connor was just... odd. He doesn't react to some important events and his interaction with other characters was just weird, specifically with Achilles. It made him look off-putting most of the time. They could've done so much more with him.

Anthropoid3
03-17-2013, 07:16 PM
I like both Ezio and Connor, but Altaïr was great too...

Anthropoid3
03-17-2013, 07:17 PM
voted for connor, my favourite assassin but I really liked all the other assassins so it was hard to choose, I'm surprised how little votes altair has, I think he had the potential to be the best if ubisoft paid more attention to his story. the altair sections in acr were too short to do him any justice, I think altair deserves another game, I wouldn't mind if it was a vita game but he needs one more, maybe of his childhood up until the events of ac1, but thats just wishful thinking, never going to happen :(

Wasn't Altaïr in Bloodlines and Altaïr's Chronicles, too?

ajl992008
03-17-2013, 07:50 PM
Wasn't Altaïr in Bloodlines and Altaïr's Chronicles, too?

yh but lets face it, altair chronicles was terrible (played it on my iphone) and bloodlines was ok but really short and we cant really see altair at his prime on a psp game, i say a vita game could work because the vita is more powerful but ideally a console game would be good, altair still have life in him IMO and I think ubi could have developed him better, although acr is my second favourite ac after ac3 I think that should have been an altair game with acb ending ezio's story (changing the ending to suit a conclusion of course), we could have carried on with this seal idea and see altairs entire life through a seal, there is also altairs entire childhood which we know nothing about, then theres his time in Constantinople, then there's his time in exile, then the period of 1191 to 1196 etc etc there is so much we don't know about him and his key moments were treated like garbage in acr, i mean....the CHRISTINA MISSIONS in acb were longer and those were side missions. altair had the potential to be the best of the lot considering the unique crusades setting and his cold silent personality, he just needed more development but never got it and never will by the looks of it.

Jexx21
03-17-2013, 08:03 PM
On the facebook poll out of the main 3 assassins Connor got the least votes and Ezio the most (Ezio got an overwhelming majority of the votes).

This means that the majority of people like Ezio the most (most likely). Nothing about people hating characters however.

Assassin_M
03-17-2013, 08:04 PM
This means that the majority of people
Hmm ?

On facebook
That`s right

Jexx21
03-17-2013, 08:12 PM
facebook users representing the general audience...

I had 'most likely' there for a reason.

Assassin_M
03-17-2013, 08:16 PM
facebook users representing the general audience...

I had 'most likely' there for a reason.
Facebook represent the general audience no more than this forum..

shobhit7777777
03-17-2013, 08:20 PM
Ezio

For having a range of emotions
For having a range in character
For growing as a character

and simply for the fact that he got **** done

I like all of the Assassins so far...but Ezio takes the cake. I just wish there was another Connor game

ZeldaEmblem
03-17-2013, 09:38 PM
On the facebook poll out of the main 3 assassins Connor got the least votes and Ezio the most (Ezio got an overwhelming majority of the votes).

This means that the majority of people like Ezio the most (most likely). Nothing about people hating characters however.

Err... no. Even Facebook doesn't represent the general audience. Not everybody notice the poll or know of its existence (I admit it I just found it like only 1 week ago and realized it was too late too vote :( ), therefore not EVERY AC fan/player vote on there.
Yes, Connor gets the least vote on the AC Facebook poll. But he still gets the second highest vote on Ubisoft Facebook poll . But again, it still doesn't represent the whole AC fanbase...

Jexx21
03-17-2013, 09:42 PM
don't you only need like 200 or so votes to get an accurate consensus on something? The facebook poll has thousands I think.

Eternal Reward
03-17-2013, 09:44 PM
don't you only need like 200 or so votes to get an accurate consensus on something? The facebook poll has thousands I think.

Amount of votes isn't the only thing you need for accuracy.

montagemik
03-17-2013, 10:17 PM
1st Altair
2nd Connor
3rd Ezio

After playing all 5 games , That's my podium selection.

BigTrevor94
03-17-2013, 11:17 PM
I'm liking the discussions about which one is cool or whatnot, its letting me see them from a different perspective, ahha keep it up :)

hellomrdarcy
03-18-2013, 07:55 AM
1st Altair
2nd Connor
3rd Ezio

Pretty much this. :o

LoyalACFan
03-18-2013, 08:04 AM
Amount of votes isn't the only thing you need for accuracy.

You also need a random selection of subjects, but honestly, Facebook is a pretty good way to get that. It gets exposed to ALL of the AC fans who like Ubisoft or Assassin's Creed. Now, if they had posted the poll on a Connor fan site, things would have turned out quite differently. But I think it's safe to say that the Facebook one reflects the opinions of the general populace rather well.

pirate1802
03-18-2013, 08:30 AM
You also need a random selection of subjects, but honestly, Facebook is a pretty good way to get that. It gets exposed to ALL of the AC fans who like Ubisoft or Assassin's Creed. Now, if they had posted the poll on a Connor fan site, things would have turned out quite differently. But I think it's safe to say that the Facebook one reflects the opinions of the general populace rather well.

Which Facebook poll are talking about?

Farlander1991
03-18-2013, 08:32 AM
Ezio is the most popular Assassin amongst all AC players. And I'm talking not only the fans, but, you know, just people who play AC and liked it. Ezio's not my favourite, I like both Altair and Connor more, but I think if you try to somehow prove that he's not the most popular out of the three... that's grabbing on straws, really. Your favourite is Altair or Connor - awesome. My favourite is probably Altair, although I can really relate to Connor for personal reasons and like him very much too. But Ezio's the most popular one. You can argue that Facebook poll is not accurate enough, but it had like 40k votes in total, and Ezio was four times ahead of Altair and six times ahead of Connor. That is the truth. We just have to deal with it.

EDIT: @pirate: This poll. (https://www.facebook.com/questions/10151354032973068/)

pirate1802
03-18-2013, 08:40 AM
Hmm.. I'd say that a large and random enough sample to count as proof. We may not like it, I don't like it either.. but that's the truth :(

hellomrdarcy
03-18-2013, 08:49 AM
Ezio is the most popular Assassin amongst all AC players. And I'm talking not only the fans, but, you know, just people who play AC and liked it. Ezio's not my favourite, I like both Altair and Connor more, but I think if you try to somehow prove that he's not the most popular out of the three... that's grabbing on straws, really. Your favourite is Altair or Connor - awesome. My favourite is probably Altair, although I can really relate to Connor for personal reasons and like him very much too. But Ezio's the most popular one. You can argue that Facebook poll is not accurate enough, but it had like 40k votes in total, and Ezio was four times ahead of Altair and six times ahead of Connor. That is the truth. We just have to deal with it.[/URL]

The dude got 3 main games + extra. Hands down; Ezio has had most time in the spotlight this far. Ubi favored him, so of course most of the fans will, too. It shouldn't be that surprising. Eventho I kind of think that poll was stupid, since we all know who would win. Blah. -_-

Assassin_M
03-18-2013, 08:52 AM
Hmm.. I'd say that a large and random enough sample to count as proof. We may not like it, I don't like it either.. but that's the truth :(
They didn't make Edward the way he is for nothing...

Cononr is never coming back...he`s getting the Alti treatment....

Game after BF will feature Haytham.. (or some other charismatic Kenway)

pirate1802
03-18-2013, 08:55 AM
They didn't make Edward the way he is for nothing...

Cononr is never coming back...he`s getting the Alti treatment....

Game after BF will feature Haytham.. (or some other charismatic Kenway)

Okay.. negative nancy. xD

Assassin_M
03-18-2013, 08:57 AM
Okay.. negative nancy. xD
NO, I`m Debbie downer dammit..

AjinkyaParuleka
03-18-2013, 03:38 PM
I thought Connor's action were much more funnier than Ezio's lol.

I-Like-Pie45
03-18-2013, 03:46 PM
Connor needs a hug, especially if ToKW is going where I see it's going. :(

lothario-da-be
03-18-2013, 04:58 PM
I'am crying because i'am so happy, Connor got more votes then Ezio

RinoTheBouncer
03-18-2013, 05:01 PM
Ezio for sure.

Sushiglutton
03-18-2013, 05:04 PM
Ezio for me. I don't take games too seriously, I just want a good time. And that's what Ezio always provided :). A distant second for me is Connor, who was a well crafted character, but had some (to me) very annoying manners and an overall lack of charisma. The voice acting for Altair was so stiff and lifeless that it's hard to judge his character fairly. He felt pretty wooden to me though.

ajl992008
03-18-2013, 05:07 PM
I'am crying because i'am so happy, Connor got more votes then Ezio

I think he deserves it, I just love connor, ezio was great too but I could relate to connor much more.

lothario-da-be
03-18-2013, 06:17 PM
I think he deserves it, I just love connor, ezio was great too but I could relate to connor much more.
I completly agree with this.

FirestarLuva
03-18-2013, 07:40 PM
Connor needs a hug, especially if ToKW is going where I see it's going. :(

After watching the first half hour of episode 2, I can assure you episode 3 will have a lot of stuff going on. And neither of them will turn out good for Connor.
"The more he becomes embedded in this reality, the harder it is for him to separate himself." - Marc-Alexis Côté
Indeed, after seeing him getting the second power, it just doesn't feel like playing as Connor anymore. Connor is long gone. :(
P.S. I've seen your fanfic Connor - Requiem and I absolutely love it. It was very sad, and I didn't find it a rushed canon abusing vileness if you ask me :P I also really loved the Connor/Ratonhnhake:ton divide in the story and I'm glad the devs have decided to touch upon it in this DLC and hopefully if there's another Connor game. :)
Jus to ask, how old are Connor, Matthew in this story?

ajl992008
03-18-2013, 09:00 PM
who knows.... TOKW has been getting good reception and if the sales are good maybe they will provide us with a connor game? at the very least I wants some new connor content this year set in the normal timeline, I like this alternate timeline of TOKW but I would like to play as connor the assassin again and see a continuation of him as a member of the assassin order and what he will do as TOKW is more of a personal journey for connor than anything else.... ARGHH I want more connor, was going to wait for the third episode but screw it I'm purchasing the TOKW episodes, need more connor gameplay.

sajber00
03-18-2013, 09:05 PM
Connor, after playing the missions with Haytam and in the homestead. Because they were fantastic.

I-Like-Pie45
03-18-2013, 09:10 PM
After watching the first half hour of episode 2, I can assure you episode 3 will have a lot of stuff going on. And neither of them will turn out good for Connor.
"The more he becomes embedded in this reality, the harder it is for him to separate himself." - Marc-Alexis Côté
Indeed, after seeing him getting the second power, it just doesn't feel like playing as Connor anymore. Connor is long gone. :(
P.S. I've seen your fanfic Connor - Requiem and I absolutely love it. It was very sad, and I didn't find it a rushed canon abusing vileness if you ask me :P I also really loved the Connor/Ratonhnhake:ton divide in the story and I'm glad the devs have decided to touch upon it in this DLC and hopefully if there's another Connor game. :)
Jus to ask, how old are Connor, Matthew in this story?

Well, Connor is supposed to be in his late 50s but I never specified how old.

MY OC Matthew, he's supposed to be in his late 20s or early 30s given the timeframe of the story and brief discussion I wrote about his backstory.

nitres15
03-18-2013, 09:21 PM
Ezio here

luckyto
03-18-2013, 09:33 PM
I voted Altair... but it was biased. Really, of the ones I admire the most, it would be Connor ---- hands down. Unfortunately you have to play most of the Homestead Missions before you get a full grasp of his character ----- KIND, being the key word. And Kind isn't really as interesting as someone like Ezio who is flamboyant, or Altair who is arrogant --- and as such, he's been very unfairly treated by critics and gamers.

FirestarLuva
03-18-2013, 09:41 PM
Well, Connor is supposed to be in his late 50s but I never specified how old.

MY OC Matthew, he's supposed to be in his late 20s or early 30s given the timeframe of the story and brief discussion I wrote about his backstory.

Cool, thanks. :D

Assassin_M
03-18-2013, 09:42 PM
I think we`v forgotten that award Connor won that had millions of people from the public vote..

True, Ezio wasn't on that vote, but.....he beat Max Payne and Master Chief

FirestarLuva
03-18-2013, 09:47 PM
who knows.... TOKW has been getting good reception and if the sales are good maybe they will provide us with a connor game? at the very least I wants some new connor content this year set in the normal timeline, I like this alternate timeline of TOKW but I would like to play as connor the assassin again and see a continuation of him as a member of the assassin order and what he will do as TOKW is more of a personal journey for connor than anything else.... ARGHH I want more connor, was going to wait for the third episode but screw it I'm purchasing the TOKW episodes, need more connor gameplay.
I agree about that. TOKW has been getting good reception from both fans and critics and with many people who first hated Connor saying they love him now, Ubi might just do another Connor game, but it's definetly not gonna come out this year. I think TOKW is what we'll be getting of Connor. Maybe a short movie about him, but then again TOKW has been confirmed as a semi-sequel to AC3 so for all we know Connor might die at the end of the DLC. I honestly won't be surprised.
I hope the DLC wins a lot of awards, even if it's a DLC. The creative said it might even get released as a separate game if it all goes well.

ajl992008
03-18-2013, 10:12 PM
I agree about that. TOKW has been getting good reception from both fans and critics and with many people who first hated Connor saying they love him now, Ubi might just do another Connor game, but it's definetly not gonna come out this year. I think TOKW is what we'll be getting of Connor. Maybe a short movie about him, but then again TOKW has been confirmed as a semi-sequel to AC3 so for all we know Connor might die at the end of the DLC. I honestly won't be surprised.
I hope the DLC wins a lot of awards, even if it's a DLC. The creative said it might even get released as a separate game if it all goes well.

if it does get released as a separate game I would rather wait for that than buy all the DLC on psn, I prefer to have physical copies of my games, would you happen to have a link to the info that confirms that they are considering it? also I don't expect a full blown connor game this year but i would like a spin off dlc game, take the map of new Orleans for example, create a 5-7 hour campaign with a further 5-7 hours in side missions, sell it for $20/ £15 on psn/ xbox live, that would be amazing IMO.

Anthropoid3
03-20-2013, 06:01 PM
I don't think Connor won't get any other games. Different teams work on different AC's, so AC4 is made by another team then AC3, atleast that's what I've heard. And what Juno said to Connor at the end of AC3 could suggest another game with Connor:D (I'm not going to say what Juno said since I don't want to post anything that could be called a spoiler)

lothario-da-be
03-20-2013, 06:17 PM
I don't think Connor won't get any other games. Different teams work on different AC's, so AC4 is made by another team then AC3, atleast that's what I've heard. And what Juno said to Connor at the end of AC3 could suggest another game with Connor:D (I'm not going to say what Juno said since I don't want to post anything that could be called a spoiler)
Yeah, what Juno said was pretty straight foreward, and clearly hinted at a sequel.

pirate1802
03-20-2013, 06:18 PM
Yeah, what Juno said was pretty straight foreward, and clearly hinted at a sequel.

What if it hinted towards ToKW instead?

dogziler
03-20-2013, 06:21 PM
http://thumbs.myopera.com/sz/colx/minigamer1896/albums/576508/I%20love%20this%20thread%20SO%20MUCH.jpg
this is a good thread i love it and back to topic i also fully support all three. i think that it was all to awesome how Altair never had a disguise or excessive armor. ezio was the god d*mned Italian rennaisance batman, and Connor was a tomahawk choppin native who was more righteous i belive than the toehrs who had more humble begginings. but theyre not as awesome as multiplayer characters, who id preferably cosplay as

Assassin_M
03-20-2013, 07:58 PM
Or just him burying the amulet ?

xboxauditore
03-20-2013, 08:33 PM
Ratohnhake:ton, He was a very different step for a video game character from my point of view.

Besides, A Native American killing English and American soldiers. That's awesome. Just Saiyan.

Eternal Reward
03-20-2013, 08:49 PM
Ratohnhake:ton, He was a very different step for a video game character from my point of view.

Besides, A Native American killing English and American soldiers. That's awesome. Just Saiyan.

Thats kinda dark.....

shobhit7777777
03-20-2013, 08:54 PM
http://hd.wallpaperswide.com/thumbs/hitman_absolution___agent_47_video_game-t2.jpg

Eternal Reward
03-20-2013, 08:56 PM
http://hd.wallpaperswide.com/thumbs/hitman_absolution___agent_47_video_game-t2.jpg

He really does seem like a modern day Assassin the more I look at him....that tie really adds to it....

Much better than Desmond, pfft

xboxauditore
03-20-2013, 09:01 PM
Thats kinda dark.....

Yeah, I get that a lot.

Eternal Reward
03-20-2013, 09:01 PM
Yeah, I get that a lot.

Umm......k?

tinrisky
03-20-2013, 11:32 PM
My favorite looking Assassin is Ezio in Revelations.

Assassin_Banana
03-21-2013, 12:31 AM
My favorite assassin... Haytham :3, or it was Assassin Turkey? No wait, nevermind.

BigTrevor94
03-21-2013, 02:02 AM
My favorite assassin... Haytham :3, or it was Assassin Turkey? No wait, nevermind.

Wasn't he a Templar? lol

BigTrevor94
03-21-2013, 04:35 AM
You know thinking about all the Assassins again, Altair should be getting all the props, I mean, he started it, just a thought but yea more props to the original!

pirate1802
03-21-2013, 05:27 AM
He really does seem like a modern day Assassin the more I look at him....that tie really adds to it....

**** it. Its a blasphemy to even mention them in the same sentence. You should be properly punished.

Bullet747
03-21-2013, 06:58 AM

Much better than Desmond, pfft The suit looks like something a Templar would wear. I think a modern Assassin would be something more like Anton Chigur from No Country for Old Men.

http://st-listas.20minutos.es/images/2008-08/35882/448571_640px.jpg?1217644298

pirate1802
03-21-2013, 07:05 AM
Lol if it was AC they'd have printed a bigass Assassin logo on that tie. :p

Assassin_M
03-21-2013, 07:08 AM
Everybody shut up..you know nothing

This
http://i.qkme.me/3p1shk.jpg
Assassin

Death_Aflame
03-21-2013, 07:24 AM
Altaïr.

DisbandedBox359
03-21-2013, 06:50 PM
can't believe connors leading, don't get me wrong i voted for him, just thought there was a lot of connor hate

BigTrevor94
03-21-2013, 09:27 PM
can't believe connors leading, don't get me wrong i voted for him, just thought there was a lot of connor hate

TBH I'm more surprised Altair is as low as he is, I mean he is the patriarch of the assassins in more ways then one plus he started the franchise so I would have thought he would be more up there but guess not :)

shobhit7777777
03-21-2013, 09:47 PM

He is the original Assassin. Desmond is an assault on all our senses. Ezio is a true leader and Master Assassin. Altair is the shining beacon of Assassin zenith. Connor represents the strength of the Assassins.

But only 47 is the alpha Assassin. A g-damm boogieman in police circles worldwide...a phantom in underground circles.

**** it. Its a blasphemy to even mention them in the same sentence. You should be properly punished.

ICA is on it

The suit looks like something a Templar would wear. I think a modern Assassin would be something more like Anton Chigur from No Country for Old Men.

http://st-listas.20minutos.es/images/2008-08/35882/448571_640px.jpg?1217644298

Suits offer more social mobility

You think Assassins are hired to take out everyday regular joes? Nope. They take out the top dogs. This naturally makes their environment one of higher social-economical affluence.

You don't get around much dressed as the dad from 'The Brady Bunch'

A suit however....well it offers more social camouflage. Remove the tie, jacket and roll up the sleeves and you're another white collar tom returning home from work. Its equally useful ont he streets of an urban city as it is in more formal places.

Think professional...think 47.

Lol if it was AC they'd have printed a bigass Assassin logo on that tie. :p

because STEALTH!

Then again 47 has a ****ing barcode tattoo on his dome :\

Bullet747
03-22-2013, 01:11 AM
I was referring more to how Chigur operated in the movie No Country for Old Men, like a brutal ghost. I don't agree though that suits necessarily allow for more social mobility. In certain situations yes but not all of them.

THE_JOKE_KING33
03-22-2013, 01:29 AM
Ezio easily.

Dosenwabe
03-22-2013, 02:27 AM
Connor in the lead > faith in community restored a bit. But Altair should get more love, he was a wise man. Ezio is meh. And somehow I like Desmond a lot, he's just a really nice and pleasant guy.

BigTrevor94
03-22-2013, 09:50 PM
Connor in the lead > faith in community restored a bit. But Altair should get more love, he was a wise man. Ezio is meh. And somehow I like Desmond a lot, he's just a really nice and pleasant guy.

Finally Altair love! lol

Megas_Doux
03-23-2013, 03:08 AM
I like the three of them, but if I have to ran them:

1 Connor/Altair
2 Ezio

Biomedical-Fire
03-23-2013, 03:35 AM
​Connor of course!

I-Like-Pie45
03-23-2013, 03:40 AM
Good to see that the Connorevolution is still flying strong.

Assassin_M
03-23-2013, 03:51 AM
Good to see that the Connorevolution is still flying strong.
I`m happy about it too:)

pirate1802
03-23-2013, 05:50 AM
In Connor we trust!

But still, Haythan > Connor

*Runs for the hills*

Assassin_M
03-23-2013, 05:53 AM
In Connor we trust!

But still, Haythan > Connor

*Runs for the hills*
Want a Bieber sig ? HERE !! GET BACK HERE, BOY

pirate1802
03-23-2013, 05:56 AM
Hey the question was who is your favourite Assassin, and that would undoubtedly be Connor for me. The overall best character however.. Our Lord and Savior Grand Master Haytham Kenway. No competition (imo.. lest the opinion police is on me).

Save your beiber sig for better use, like when William doesn't turn out to be a descendant of Eve xDD

Assassin_M
03-23-2013, 05:58 AM
Hey the question was who is your favourite Assassin, and that would undoubtedly be Connor for me. The overall best character however.. Our Lord and Savior Grand Master Haytham kenway. No competition (imo.. lest the opinion police is on me).

Save your beiber sig for better use, like when William doesn't turn out to be a descendant of Eve xDD
Impossible...ill never looooose

roostersrule2
03-23-2013, 05:59 AM
Hey the question was who is your favourite Assassin, and that would undoubtedly be Connor for me. The overall best character however.. Our Lord and Savior Grand Master Haytham kenway. No competition (imo.. lest the opinion police is on me).

Save your beiber sig for better use, like when William doesn't turn out to be a descendant of Eve xDDHow can Haytham be better? From what I hear he's a Templar, I know it's all speculation but there are signs of it.

Assassin_M
03-23-2013, 06:00 AM
How can Haytham be better? From what I here he's a Templar, I know it's all speculation but there are signs of it.
Being a Templar doesn't make a character worse..

I liked Lee, Pitcairn and Hickey..

roostersrule2
03-23-2013, 06:06 AM
Being a Templar doesn't make a character worse..

I liked Lee, Pitcairn and Hickey..I was joking, I liked all those 3 mentioned and as much as I hated him I could see the logic in what Ahmet was doing.

pirate1802
03-23-2013, 06:07 AM
I see for once M didn't catch the sarcasm..

Assassin_M
03-23-2013, 06:11 AM
Oh...

pirate1802
03-23-2013, 06:14 AM
Signs of days to come..

Anthropoid3
03-23-2013, 12:58 PM

Wasn't ToKW an alternative timeline?

pirate1802
03-23-2013, 01:09 PM
Wasn't ToKW an alternative timeline?

Yes but its induced obviously by some events in our current timeline (the short video segment of Washington coming to Connor and showing him the Apple indicates towards that.)

lothario-da-be
03-23-2013, 01:50 PM
Yes but its induced obviously by some events in our current timeline (the short video segment of Washington coming to Connor and showing him the Apple indicates towards that.)
Never saw that, where did you see it?

pirate1802
03-23-2013, 01:55 PM
Never saw that, where did you see it?

The beginning of Infamy.. ?

lothario-da-be
03-23-2013, 06:24 PM
The beginning of Infamy.. ?
have to re-watch it then.

emperior
03-23-2013, 09:11 PM
How can someone like Connor more than Ezio?
And how can someone like Haytham more than Connor and Ezio?
This forum is full of stupids...

Assassin_M
03-23-2013, 09:24 PM
Or people who have different opinions. live with it, sonny..

lothario-da-be
03-23-2013, 09:29 PM
2 years ago i was just like you, i hated Altair and loved Ezio, i bashed Altair lovers and wanted more Ezio. And after 2 years playing ac1 again and listening to the awesome dialogues i started to like him. Now i love them all 4, yes 4 even Desmond. Amen

I-Like-Pie45
03-23-2013, 09:35 PM

How ironic.

BigTrevor94
03-24-2013, 12:33 AM
2 years ago i was just like you, i hated Altair and loved Ezio, i bashed Altair lovers and wanted more Ezio. And after 2 years playing ac1 again and listening to the awesome dialogues i started to like him. Now i love them all 4, yes 4 even Desmond. Amen

best answer on here as of late imo :). Personally I think Connor is just a phase, when IV comes out it will be all about Edward (as long as he doesn't sparkle)

Assassin_M
03-24-2013, 12:42 AM
I think Connor is just a phase, when IV comes out it will be all about Edward
Explain

BigTrevor94
03-24-2013, 01:10 AM
Explain

Gladly, Consider this. When Assassins Creed came out everyone (at least that I knew) loved Altair, But when AC2 is was a new assassin in a new world and then people loved him then loved him in brotherhood and probally was bored of him in revelations. Now in AC3 is a new assassin in a new world, Same story different assassin. Its the novelty people in a new game

Assassin_M
03-24-2013, 01:12 AM
Gladly, Consider this. When Assassins Creed came out everyone (at least that I knew) loved Altair, But when AC2 is was a new assassin in a new world and then people loved him then loved him in brotherhood and probally was bored of him in revelations. Now in AC3 is a new assassin in a new world, Same story different assassin. Its the novelty people in a new game
I`m not quite sure I understand the moral in this...is there supposed to be one ? Because I don't get it xD

Acrimonious_Nin
03-24-2013, 01:27 AM
Francesco Vecellio, and Domenico Auditore ;)

BigTrevor94
03-24-2013, 01:28 AM
I`m not quite sure I understand the moral in this...is there supposed to be one ? Because I don't get it xD

People like new assassins, new stories, new places. Once a new game comes out, the previously one gets forgetten

Assassin_M
03-24-2013, 01:28 AM
People like new assassins, new stories, new places. Once a new game comes out, the previously one gets forgetten
doesn't seem to be the case AT ALL..

BigTrevor94
03-24-2013, 01:29 AM
Francesco Vecellio, and Domenico Auditore ;)

ahha Ezios brothers aren't a choice but ill take it as a point for Ezio ahha

Assassin_M
03-24-2013, 01:30 AM
ahha Ezios brothers aren't a choice but ill take it as a point for Ezio ahha
Those are not Ezio`s brothers, unless you mean brothers as in "part of the brotherhood" then discard this post

BigTrevor94
03-24-2013, 01:30 AM
doesn't seem to be the case AT ALL..

Have you seen the poll? who is the lowest, the oldest game and increasing from there, Ezio is so high because his game is still sort of new but Connor is the newest and the highest

BigTrevor94
03-24-2013, 01:31 AM
Those are not Ezio`s brothers, unless you mean brothers as in "part of the brotherhood" then discard this post

Yes sorry, I mean brothers in arms

Assassin_M
03-24-2013, 01:33 AM
Have you seen the poll? who is the lowest, the oldest game and increasing from there, Ezio is so high because his game is still sort of new but Connor is the newest and the highest
But it`s not because he`s the newest..i`m pretty sure everyone who voted can explain why they like a certain character and have nothing to do with them being the newest or oldest, but I can understand why It might seem that way

Acrimonious_Nin
03-24-2013, 01:34 AM
I guess Ezio would win here....He seemed to understand Freedom better than anybody else....how do I know....the blood trails he leaves behind and lack of remorse for them....Altair learned from his mistakes and Connor is still learning Ezio....well...he learned stuff...and kept killing :D

BigTrevor94
03-24-2013, 01:35 AM
But it`s not because he`s the newest..i`m pretty sure everyone who voted can explain why they like a certain character and have nothing to do with them being the newest or oldest, but I can understand why It might seem that way

Yes I agree partially, I do agree most votes are personal choice based on opinions however I still think there is a air of novelty that gives Connor votes

Assassin_M
03-24-2013, 01:35 AM
I guess Ezio would win here....He seemed to understand Freedom better than anybody else....how do I know....the blood trails he leaves behind and lack of remorse for them....Altair learned from his mistakes and Connor is still learning Ezio....well...he learned stuff...and kept killing :D
You seem to be having trouble conveying your thoughts, because that made no sense whatsoever....to me at least :|

Assassin_M
03-24-2013, 01:36 AM
Yes I agree partially, I do agree most votes are personal choice based on opinions however I still think there is a air of novelty that gives Connor votes
Shouldn't Nostalgia be the more powerful force over novelty ?

BigTrevor94
03-24-2013, 01:37 AM

ahha yea and considering Altair slipped after years or training and being master and Ezio had no "formal" training over year and years (at least at the start of things) and he just said screw it like go buck wild ahha

BigTrevor94
03-24-2013, 01:38 AM
Shouldn't Nostalgia be the more powerful force over novelty ?

Depends on the person really. I would say yes, but some people might not see that until later on

Assassin_M
03-24-2013, 01:40 AM
Depends on the person really. I would say yes, but some people might not see that until later on
I would say later on is EXACTLY what Ezio and Altair have xD

BigTrevor94
03-24-2013, 01:41 AM
I would say later on is EXACTLY what Ezio and Altair have xD

Yes Altair's and Ezio's is nostalgia votes, Connors is novelty votes

Assassin_M
03-24-2013, 01:42 AM
Yes Altair's and Ezio's is nostalgia votes, Connors is novelty votes
Then Nostalgia beats Novelty

UrDeviant1
03-24-2013, 01:45 AM
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be..

Acrimonious_Nin
03-24-2013, 01:46 AM
ahha yea and considering Altair slipped after years or training and being master and Ezio had no "formal" training over year and years (at least at the start of things) and he just said screw it like go buck wild ahha

IKR XD I especially liked his attitude in the AC:R story trailer where he completely redefines the order by saying, "An Assassin takes orders from no one ! ". >_> did anyone catch this lol more of a I could care less, freedom, killing spree Ezio u.u.....we need more people like him in the series ^__^

BigTrevor94
03-24-2013, 01:47 AM
Then Nostalgia beats Novelty

No, of the last two characters Connors novelty is beating Ezios nostalgia. AND you can do it backwards too. Rewind few years ago Ezios novelty would have beat Altair nostalgia in this given poll

Assassin_M
03-24-2013, 01:48 AM
No, of the last two characters Connors novelty is beating Ezios nostalgia. AND you can do it backwards too. Rewind few years ago Ezios novelty would have beat Altair nostalgia in this given poll
didn't you put Ezio and Altair in the same pot of Nostalgia ? "Altair and Ezio are Nostalgia votes" -You

BigTrevor94
03-24-2013, 01:48 AM
IKR XD I especially liked his attitude in the AC:R story trailer where he completely redefines the order by saying, "An Assassin takes orders from no one ! ". >_> did anyone catch this lol more of a I could care less, freedom, killing spree Ezio u.u.....we need more people like him in the series ^__^

I must have missed it but totally agree. Altair is so like I will avenge my mistakes and Ezio is like screw that I'm gunna do stab that guy 40 times for the hell of it.

BigTrevor94
03-24-2013, 01:49 AM
didn't you put Ezio and Altair in the same pot of Nostalgia ? "Altair and Ezio are Nostalgia votes" -You

Yes they are both votes, but they don't vote together lol

Assassin_M
03-24-2013, 01:51 AM
Yes they are both votes, but they don't vote together lol
but...but you put them in one pot together

BigTrevor94
03-24-2013, 01:53 AM
but...but you put them in one pot together

Just because I put them in same pot together doesn't mean the mix. :)

SolidSage
03-24-2013, 02:07 AM
Drinking? Womanizing? Pirating?

BOOM! Edward. That was easy.

BigTrevor94
03-24-2013, 02:09 AM
Drinking? Womanizing? Pirating?

BOOM! Edward. That was easy.

Its a upgraded Ezio ahha

SolidSage
03-24-2013, 02:12 AM
It's a an Ezio closer to my own DNA tree.
I've been very quiet and accepting to this point, nice to get a turn at bat.

BigTrevor94
03-24-2013, 02:17 AM
It's a an Ezio closer to my own DNA tree.
I've been very quiet and accepting to this point, nice to get a turn at bat.

Hahaha nice

Anthropoid3
03-24-2013, 07:07 PM
Its a upgraded Ezio ahha

That's what some people wanted Connor to be. It was nice to see some variation, but an 'Ezio 2.0', especially in this setting, could be interesting either.

lothario-da-be
03-24-2013, 07:17 PM
Connor is stil winning with 100 votes, now ubi just NEEDS to make another Connor game.

UrDeviant1
03-24-2013, 07:51 PM
Connor is stil winning with 100 votes, now ubi just NEEDS to make another Connor game.

Yeah, if anything's gonna convince them to make another Connor game it's 41 votes out of hundreds of thousands of fans. Heck, they might even make another trilogy when they see the big circle jerk over on tumblr!

pirate1802
03-24-2013, 08:29 PM
Yeah, if anything's gonna convince them to make another Connor game it's 41 votes out of hundreds of thousands of fans. Heck, they might even make another trilogy when they see the big circle jerk over on tumblr!

Totally!

lothario-da-be
03-24-2013, 08:54 PM
With previous polls that went to 50 votes everyone was saying soo, we will never get a new Connor game. So this means already something.
Wait, and when this thread will have 1000 votes ubi will make more Connor :p

Acrimonious_Nin
03-25-2013, 01:26 AM
If connor turned to a Templar then that would make for a good series...actually it's about time they start thinking about changing the name to Templar's creed...it has a better ring to it...

SolidSage
03-25-2013, 02:31 AM
Darby McDeviit made a comment in the Loomer interview that made it sound like we might be revisiting some old favorites as the series progresses. I'm sure Connor will be seeing more shifts.

pirate1802
03-25-2013, 03:24 AM
I'm sure Connor will be seeing more shifts.

If that happens all the Connor fans would have a collective orgasm.

pirate1802
03-25-2013, 03:25 AM
If connor turned to a Templar then that would make for a good series...

Indeed. And great (imo) character arc.

ZeldaEmblem
03-25-2013, 08:03 AM
Brace yourselves. Ezio votes are surpassing Connor's :nonchalance:

Assassin_M
03-25-2013, 08:11 AM
Brace yourselves. Ezio votes are surpassing Connor's :nonchalance:
Connor`s still in the lead

ZeldaEmblem
03-25-2013, 08:29 AM
^ no I mean Ezio is quite close to Connor now. he just need a little more votes to surpass Connor

Assassin_M
03-25-2013, 08:36 AM
^ no I mean Ezio is quite close to Connor now. he just need a little more votes to surpass Connor
Oh OK...

Eternal Reward
03-25-2013, 08:43 AM
Indeed. And great (imo) character arc.

Plus since he's Connor, it would probably paint the Templars (FINALLY) in a good light, and we could work as one of them.

pirate1802
03-25-2013, 08:44 AM
Plus since he's Connor, it would probably paint the Templars (FINALLY) in a good light, and we could work as one of them.

And would also complete the family tree in a unique way. Grandfather an Assassin, father a Templar, son an Assassin who became a Templar.

roostersrule2
03-25-2013, 08:45 AM
conner is da wrst arsasin evr he dont evn no da erveyting is true permited is nuffin

Eternal Reward
03-25-2013, 08:51 AM
And would also complete the family tree in a unique way. Grandfather an Assassin, father a Templar, son an Assassin who became a Templar.

Great, now if they don't do that my OCD will kick in......

LET THIS BE A WARNING TO YOU UBISOFT!

I ONCE RE-DID A 1000x1000 BLOCK PALACEI N MINECRAFT ONCE, BECAUSE I COUNTED AND IT WAS 999X1000!

Assassin_M
03-25-2013, 08:52 AM
conner is da wrst arsasin evr he dont evn no da erveyting is true permited is nuffin
adik tnawar

Eternal Reward
03-25-2013, 08:53 AM
adik tnawar

Nu uh!

roostersrule2
03-25-2013, 09:04 AM
adik tnawary dont u tri gramer nek tym n speelin

pirate1802
03-25-2013, 09:31 AM
I ONCE RE-DID A 1000x1000 BLOCK PALACEI N MINECRAFT ONCE, BECAUSE I COUNTED AND IT WAS 999X1000!

Sadly, I know that feeling all too well. :/

Bullet747
03-25-2013, 03:04 PM
This is a close race. It's like Lincoln vs. Washington, Pepsi vs. Coke, cold vs. hot, violence vs. sex.

ZeldaEmblem
03-25-2013, 03:35 PM
Ezio is getting closer and closer :nonchalance:

Erindesh
03-25-2013, 03:57 PM
There's the same poll on AC's facebook page go check who wins there.

BigTrevor94
03-26-2013, 08:14 AM
Ezio is getting closer and closer :nonchalance:

ikr, Connor fans must be livid lol

pirate1802
03-26-2013, 08:16 AM
Ezio and Connor fans should just pick a place and time and meet for real. Decide who's better once and for all!

UrDeviant1
03-26-2013, 08:18 AM
Ezio and Connor fans should just pick a place and time and meet for real. Decide who's better once and for all!

Connor would F Ezio up in a fight. Guys a frickin' tank.

Assassin_M
03-26-2013, 08:20 AM
None is better than the other...They`re different people...am I better than you ? is my neighbor better than you ? Is my dad better than that hobo I saw the other day ? different people...just a matter of preference...and a bit of idiotic close mindedness

roostersrule2
03-26-2013, 08:26 AM
Ezio and Connor fans should just pick a place and time and meet for real. Decide who's better once and for all!Tell the Connor fans to come at me.

pirate1802
03-26-2013, 08:30 AM
am I better than you ?

Hell no.

Legendz54
03-26-2013, 08:30 AM
Tell the Connor fans to come at me.

I am a Connor fan.... We both live in Australia.. hehe.

roostersrule2
03-26-2013, 08:32 AM
I am a Connor fan.... We both live in Australia.. hehe.I will not die today, the same cannot be said for you.

pirate1802
03-26-2013, 08:36 AM
I will not die today, the same cannot be said for you.

Take pictures!!

Assassin_M
03-26-2013, 08:36 AM
Hell no.
See ?.....wait....Am I not good enough for you ??

Legendz54
03-26-2013, 08:37 AM
You=Dead.

Oh we will see...

pirate1802
Hmm.. wish I could find an Ezio fan in India. Would have been naice xD

pirate1802
See ?.....wait....Am I not good enough for you ??

Nope.

Legendz54
03-26-2013, 08:39 AM
I will not die today, the same cannot be said for you.

Would you like me to assassinate you silently or in front of everyone?? What will you have me do?

Legendz54
03-26-2013, 08:41 AM
Hmm.. wish I could find an Ezio fan in India. Would have been naice xD

so you can kill him or high five him?

Assassin_M
03-26-2013, 08:47 AM
Nope.
well....damm

pirate1802
03-26-2013, 08:49 AM
so you can kill him or high five him?

High five him and then kill him.

roostersrule2
03-26-2013, 08:54 AM
Would you like me to assassinate you silently or in front of everyone?? What will you have me do?Requiescat in Pace.

BigTrevor94
03-27-2013, 01:10 AM
Requiescat in Pace.

Ha, nice

BigTrevor94
04-18-2013, 02:07 AM
So its been awhile now, anyone new posts? new thoughts? :)

Assassin_M
04-18-2013, 03:34 AM
So its been awhile now, anyone new posts? new thoughts? :)
I think I like Ezio more now

Lol...no :P

monster_rambo
04-18-2013, 04:42 AM
I think I like Ezio more now

welcome to the team.

Assassin_M
04-18-2013, 04:43 AM
welcome to the team.
i hate you

BigTrevor94
04-18-2013, 06:09 PM
i hate you

lol nice...

lothario-da-be
04-18-2013, 06:54 PM
i hate you
Everyone is getting such a sig, i am becoming jalus.:p ( i know its spelled wrong)

BigTrevor94
04-18-2013, 09:10 PM
Well cant say I'm too thrilled about Altair's lack of votes :( but at least Ezio is still in the running

Assassin_M
04-18-2013, 10:27 PM
Well cant say I'm too thrilled about Altair's lack of votes :( but at least Ezio is still in the running
I`m pretty sure you revived this just so Ezio would get more votes:rolleyes:

Why are you treating Connor as an outsider, though ? I dunno....like someone from a different series

EllisEverTellYa
04-18-2013, 11:11 PM
My favorite assassin is Achilles! http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Achilles_Davenport :o

monster_rambo
04-18-2013, 11:13 PM
Combination of all three should be renamed as Desmond. Bad poll

silvermercy
04-18-2013, 11:19 PM
pff... LOL!!

warner4692
04-19-2013, 12:51 AM

No, Desmond should just get to be there.

BigTrevor94
04-19-2013, 03:51 AM

No, seeing how we barely see his storyline and don't actually play him except in brief spurts it would be wrong to say that. Altair, Ezio and Connor all have something to bring to the table as far as play style and storyline. Desmond is the descendant yes, but to say Desmond is a combination of all 3 originals or that it should be just him doesn't make sence

BigTrevor94
04-19-2013, 03:53 AM
I`m pretty sure you revived this just so Ezio would get more votes:rolleyes:

Why are you treating Connor as an outsider, though ? I dunno....like someone from a different series

No, actually I voted for a combination of the three. And I don't hate Connor or treat him as a outsider. I just feel Ezio deservers more props than Connor because he got 3 games and we grew up with him over the new assassin

Assassin_M
04-19-2013, 03:56 AM
No, actually I voted for a combination of the three. And I don't hate Connor or treat him as a outsider. I just feel Ezio deservers more props than Connor because he got 3 games and we grew up with him over the new assassin
I know what you voted for:p

I didn't say you hate Connor, just wanted to know why you unconsciously excluded him:rolleyes: at least i THOUGHT you excluded him xD

BigTrevor94
04-19-2013, 03:58 AM
I know what you voted for:p

I didn't say you hate Connor, just wanted to know why you unconsciously excluded him:rolleyes: at least i THOUGHT you excluded him xD

Nope, he is a assassin so ill give him a chance in the polls. I just prefer others over him :)

I-Like-Pie45
04-19-2013, 04:56 AM
My fav assassin is John Wilkes Booth :)

beally42
11-09-2015, 05:39 AM
For me it will always be Connor. Nuff said.

the_don7684
11-09-2015, 09:49 PM
I`ll just repost an old post of mine on a poll in a thread about Connor...

[/COLOR]

Aaaaaaand thanks to Assassin_M, I now have to play AC3... #TeamConnor