PDA

View Full Version : Snare Combat!

andreG1ant
03-17-2013, 03:47 AM
How did I just find this out??? I have had the game since day one and haven't found out about it until now?!

Assassin_M
03-17-2013, 04:02 AM
Well......you`re pretty late....This is well known now..

Also, you can use EVERY tool for combat...except bait..

pirate1802
03-17-2013, 04:24 AM

Lol... Imagine bait combat: Connor sprinkles bait on the ground, soldier bows down to eat it and gets stabbed in the face :p

Assassin_M
03-17-2013, 04:26 AM
Lol... Imagine bait combat: Connor sprinkles bait on the ground, soldier bows down to eat it and gets stabbed in the face :p
or throw at his face and scream "BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRN"

Eternal Reward
03-17-2013, 05:37 AM
Well......you`re pretty late....This is well known now..

And call hrse and throw money.

Which, in my opinion, is a HUGE loss! I man, imagine calling your horse mid-combo to stomp a soldiers face, or throwing money at them and having the citizenry maul them for it, or throwing bait at them and having some stray dog maul them for it!

Assassin_M
03-17-2013, 05:41 AM
And call hrse and throw money.

Which, in my opinion, is a HUGE loss! I man, imagine calling your horse mid-combo to stomp a soldiers face, or throwing money at them and having the citizenry maul them for it, or throwing bait at them and having some stray dog maul them for it!
That`s just tom and jerry xD

Eternal Reward
03-17-2013, 05:48 AM
That`s just tom and jerry xD

I'm sure Ubisoft could think of some vaguely more realistic thing for it...

Hey, maybe we can make some Indian magic tea that will summon spirit wolves for us!

Assassin_M
03-17-2013, 06:03 AM
Hey, maybe we can make some Indian magic tea that will summon spirit wolves for us!
That`d be epic

pirate1802
03-17-2013, 06:46 AM

I died laughing..

pacmanate
03-17-2013, 12:59 PM
Because you didnt experiment.

AjinkyaParuleka
03-17-2013, 02:10 PM
I died laughing..
But you are still typing this.
You can even use coins and horse whistle?!