PDA

View Full Version : AC:B Da Vinci Disappearance Quirk/Question

Lantrozous
03-16-2013, 09:30 AM
Hey, I just discovered something odd in Brotherhood, and I'd be interested to know if it affects everyone, or just me. It was a few weeks since I last touched it, so all the database entries were re-poppable when approached, but when I went specifically from the Tiber Island tunnel entrance to the Northern Campagna one, I noticed that two database entries for the paintings from the Da Vinci Disappearance, of all things, suddenly popped the moment I stepped out. I believe they were St. Jerome in the Wilderness and Adoration of the Magi. Does this oddity affect everyone? I'd like to note it on the AC wiki if it does.

Locopells
03-16-2013, 01:03 PM
Yes, it happens to me a lot.

LightRey
03-16-2013, 02:11 PM
Yes, it happens to me a lot.
Same here. It's common.

Lantrozous
03-16-2013, 08:20 PM
Out of curiosity, does it happen with other tunnel entrances than just Northern Campagna too?

Locopells
03-16-2013, 08:56 PM
It happens randomly, doesn't matter where you are or what you're doing.

Lantrozous
03-17-2013, 01:00 AM
Huh, interesting. While I was checking this, I happened to notice another oddity. It seems that when you're wearing the Armor of Brutus, entering and exiting from some tunnel entrances makes the city turn to that sterile grey again, regardless of whether or not you cleared the Borgia tower, until you press the start button and then go back to the game. For example, this always happens when traveling from Palazzo Lanterno to Rosa in Fiore. It's an awfully strange effect, and I'd also like to know if this is true with everyone. I'd appreciate it.