PDA

View Full Version : WiiU Players!!!

Stoogetime
03-16-2013, 01:32 AM
Hi everyone!!! I'm just wondering if anyone here plays on the wiiu. I see most posts are geared around ps3, (bro)box, and PC. I own AC3 on wiiu, and just wanna see if there are many wiiu players on here.

Gimme a shout!!!!!!!!

P.S. Thanks to all of you! I have learned a lot about tricks and etiquette from all your posts.

MRsmith1994
03-16-2013, 02:11 AM
i honestly thought that it was dead on the wiiu no offense xD

Victorybell
03-17-2013, 07:24 PM
Hi everyone!!! I'm just wondering if anyone here plays on the wiiu. I see most posts are geared around ps3, (bro)box, and PC. I own AC3 on wiiu, and just wanna see if there are many wiiu players on here.

Gimme a shout!!!!!!!!

P.S. Thanks to all of you! I have learned a lot about tricks and etiquette from all your posts.

Holla. I just lurk, being a minority console, most of what people post isn't that relevant to me. You've played me before.

DomdudeDaGreat
03-17-2013, 07:45 PM
Wii U has a multiplayer. My...my...god

Dosenwabe
03-17-2013, 08:08 PM
Must be fun to play AC online on the tablet while sitting on the toilet. So we don't have to sh*t our pants anymore when hearing pursuer whispers. Thanks, Nintendo.

Smavey
03-17-2013, 09:06 PM
Hey! I play on WiiU, so feel free to add me. My NNID is the same as my username here - make sure to mention you're from the forums though.

The WiiU community for this game is one of the best I've ever played with for any multiplayer video game ever. All of the top players know everybody else, and what makes that interesting is that in each lobby you play you will know a few people in there. Because of this you remember people's styles and tricks they like to use, making things interesting and making people mix up their strategies all the time. Also, the abstergo score seems to work really well on the WiiU, when people on other consoles claim that it doesn't work very well.

Plus nothing is better than winning an Assassinate game while on the toilet.

DomdudeDaGreat
03-17-2013, 09:39 PM
Hold on a minute, with a wii U controller you can physically play the entire match?

Eternal Reward
03-17-2013, 09:48 PM
Hold on a minute, with a wii U controller you can physically play the entire match?

If that's the case......

My God......

chilenozo
03-17-2013, 11:32 PM
I have AC3 too, but what annoys me is that I can't team up with my brother down in South America (I live in Canada).

The game give us always the same error "game session no longer active".

We can connect with other software like BO2 and wiiu chat so I see no obvious answer other than the MP be slightly broken to explain this. Maybe they should relax the ping/connection requirements, etc.

Smavey
03-18-2013, 05:01 AM
I have AC3 too, but what annoys me is that I can't team up with my brother down in South America (I live in Canada).

The game give us always the same error "game session no longer active".

We can connect with other software like BO2 and wiiu chat so I see no obvious answer other than the MP be slightly broken to explain this. Maybe they should relax the ping/connection requirements, etc.

Are both of you guys able to play in matches with other people? I play with friends from Europe and have no troubles most of the time - when we get "game session no longer active", that usually means that one of the players isn't able to get in any matches (even if it says you're connected).

And yeah, you can play the entire match on the gamepad. It's awesome.

Bebe72Ec
03-18-2013, 05:19 AM

Gimme a shout!!!!!!!!

I do :) just started today and I'm addicted! Not too good yet but learning lol add me. Need more people to play with

:D

Victorybell
03-18-2013, 11:33 AM
If that's the case......

My God......
That's right.

The bad part of having such a close knit community is that MP is totally dominated by 2 clans. There really isn't an established tournament community and clan wars are impossible.

sedgefest
03-18-2013, 02:40 PM
i nearly picked up ac3 on wii u, do people actually play multiplayer? i've heard people complaining that it takes forever to get into a game

https://www.youtube.com/user/sedgieROI - ac3 videos and what not

Bebe72Ec
03-18-2013, 02:51 PM
I think the problem is that there aren't many players online on the game. And the ones that do have it aren't online at the same time. When I did find a group of 8 players on it was awesome.played for a few hours with a few different players. It was actually on my first try smh. Then later on tried again but was unsuccessful. :( so I'm addicted but wish more players played. The fact that u don't need to be on the tv is awesome. So if my daughter wants to watch cartoons she can while I play ;)

Bebe72Ec
03-18-2013, 02:52 PM
I replied wrong >_<

sedgefest
03-18-2013, 02:55 PM
might pick it up then, i have it on ps3 and xbox, might as well get the wii u too, how do u add friends, have friend codes been destroyed never to return?

https://www.youtube.com/user/sedgieROI - ac3 videos and what not

Victorybell
03-18-2013, 03:31 PM
Friending is incredibly easy, and miiverse is like a private forum. Its great.

Mr_Shade
03-18-2013, 03:37 PM
Friending is incredibly easy, and miiverse is like a private forum. Its great.
indeed - miiverse is awesome :)

Some great artwork in there too ;)

Corruption2012
03-18-2013, 04:31 PM
The multiplayer community on WiiU is awesome. The problem with it is that the servers have been broken since launch and will only connect players sometimes, so there usually aren't many games going on at once. If you can find an organized group to play with, it's a lot of fun. I've played against most of the players who have posted on this thread.

berg614
03-18-2013, 04:55 PM
indeed - miiverse is awesome :)

Some great artwork in there too ;)
So you have a wiiU? Have you experienced the problem with AC3 multiplayer not being able to connect to a match, and when you do you get disconnected? Do you have an OPEN NAT in all your other games except for AC3 too?
literally haven't played a match in a week because it wont' connect to a game session, and can never connect to any of my friends in-game.

Smavey
03-18-2013, 11:15 PM
Pretty much if you don't see any games or you see games and disconnect when you join them (usually you only connect to 3 or 4 other players of a full lobby), unplug and then plug back in your router. At least for me, it tends to fix the problems 90% of the time, and usually I can get in to matches on the first try after that.

I used to think it was just that not many people played the game, but it is just that it's kind of finicky to actually connect to the server.

And yeah we should really organize a clan battle... :D I want to own some BOOians ;)

timmetje89
03-18-2013, 11:50 PM
Unfortunately Boo doesn't exist anymore. Most of it's members switched to CRO though.
And we should definitely try and organize some games between CRO and ATW. Maybe by that time Bell will also have a new clan up and running.

Should be fun. :cool:

TKpwn
03-19-2013, 06:21 PM
I might be joining the WiiU MP community with AC4 Black Flag.

Stoogetime
03-21-2013, 01:17 AM
Awesome!!! thanks for replying everyone. I love the wiiu miiverse. I've given and gotten lots of help on it. Not sure about joining a clan. Not really sure if I could contribute much. Sometimes I'm good and sometimes I suck, lol.

Bebe72Ec
03-23-2013, 12:01 AM
Awesome!!! thanks for replying everyone. I love the wiiu miiverse. I've given and gotten lots of help on it. Not sure about joining a clan. Not really sure if I could contribute much. Sometimes I'm good and sometimes I suck, lol.

You can join mine if you are interested :) MTB-Metalbenders.