PDA

View Full Version : vigilantes previous game strong brave help out/vigilante ratio between boston and ny

neo6631mw01
03-15-2013, 05:44 PM
alright been playing this game like tyrone from chappelle show with a giant rock, and i ive notice some things, namely vigilantes are wimps help for a second then go run off screaming like little girls, in ac1 the citizen you saved appreciate the help you gave and wouldnt quit even if pushed away, same with ac2 and acb they didnt want to be pushed around anymore, boston they seem a little stronger at times but will still run off screaming if you counter kill or whatever, NOTE TO EVERYONE: there is only one group of vigilantes in ny ?????????????????? but a thousand rioters around every corner.........granted no game will be perfect......but possible next patch have rioters turn in to a vigilante group and make em tougher, although conner obviously doesnt need em i just like to kill a guard with a rapid stab and slash to the throat or a double blade cut to the jugular...........travel through boston 5 to 6 groups ny 1........thoughts, comments, litttle useless jokes i dont care what does every one think ???????????

Assassin_M
03-15-2013, 05:49 PM
litttle useless jokes i dont care
Disappointed...

Aphex_Tim
03-15-2013, 05:52 PM
Disappointed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Kx0szQJDC4

itsamea-mario
03-15-2013, 06:31 PM
Always thought it was strange how all guards did was push them away, surely they'd hit them or something?

AjinkyaParuleka
03-15-2013, 06:33 PM
Wonder what will be the reaction of public if they see someone killed in front of their eyes.Surely the raid of Arsenal in Revelations was a testing ground for this new feature.