PDA

View Full Version : a very awesome improvment foe assassin's creed 3

twilightmover
03-15-2013, 05:37 PM
i have had this idea running through my head. what if you replaced the indian outfit in assassins creed 3 with the new outfit from the tyranny of king washington, as well as add in the new powers that you gain. when your in boston or new york, you have your assassins guild to call on for aid, but you have nothing in the frontier. but, you could add the new powers in and use them in the frontier to make all tie together. ubisoft has asked me to make a post on here to strat a discussion for the heads to read and see if enough people would like to have this. lets see if we can make this really cool improvment to a great game.

neo6631mw01
03-15-2013, 05:52 PM
thought about it just dont like wolf head gear, remember ezios outfit in revelations and the wolf fur on his shoulder.........have a mix between the 2 keep assassin hood with eagles feathers bear fur on his shoulder, give him two bracers one assassin other indian same mockisons from tyranny= to me a bad ***-assin, as far as the powers completely agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.I.D.
03-15-2013, 05:54 PM
ubisoft has asked me to make a post on here to strat a discussion for the heads to read and see if enough people would like to have this.

Tell Ubisoft their game is too easy already, let alone with magic powers for the main campaign.

Oh, and say hi from me. Cheers.