PDA

View Full Version : My idea

KiddDavid
03-15-2013, 04:11 PM
I call it Assassin's Creed Ressurrection(sp?) So... After Desmond released the evil goddess that saved the earth but enslaved mankind, Minerva went back to visit each assassin during their best years. She brings them to the post apocalyptic wasteland of the somewhat destroyed earth where the evil goddess is overlord. Desmond wasn't killed, but knocked out. With all 4assassins in that time,they have to work together to restore the peace.

kuled2012
03-15-2013, 04:15 PM
No.

itsamea-mario
03-15-2013, 04:16 PM
and then they summon an army of unicorns to restore the land to the peaceful paradise it was mean to be, and everyone lives happily ever after and cherubin sing and pixies fly through the meadow and all the happy children frolic merrily all day long.

deskp
Get over Desmond already.

D.I.D.
Or they could ditch all this wicked witch stuff altogether.

Otherwise we have a ridiculous bag of spaghetti in which superheroes in tall hats and neon robes predicted the future so well that they knew they'd have to leave dozens of notes on the future's fridge, but didn't predict that all the prerecorded messages would result in one of them going rogue, getting resurrected, and wandering the planet on a mission to enslave the human race for some reason, and that more messages would be needed to be read by the next person, and apwighqpeaoighqpahaprdgoaueeap9dguoyaepg

kill it

surely it's still possible to have a story without the tron wizards

itsamea-mario
03-15-2013, 04:19 PM
"Life is not a fairytale and there are no happy endings!"

ProletariatPleb
03-15-2013, 04:20 PM
I call it Assassin's Creed Ressurrection(sp?) So... After Desmond released the evil goddess that saved the earth but enslaved mankind, Minerva went back to visit each assassin during their best years. She brings them to the post apocalyptic wasteland of the somewhat destroyed earth where the evil goddess is overlord. Desmond wasn't killed, but knocked out. With all 4assassins in that time,they have to work together to restore the peace.
http://data.whicdn.com/images/34546461/funny-gif-man-jump-out-the-window_large.gif

No, Desmond was the worst character in AC and he should stay dead.

kuled2012
03-15-2013, 04:21 PM
http://data.whicdn.com/images/34546461/funny-gif-man-jump-out-the-window_large.gif

No, Desmond was the worst character in AC and he should stay dead.Oh FFS!! I have to watch IT crowd again now!

pirate1802
03-15-2013, 04:52 PM
-__________________________________________________ _______________-

Let Desmond rest already.

And Minerva said it was her last attempt at time-travel thingy. How does she find the power to travel more?

I'm seeing a trend: Fans don't care about consistency or plot contrivances as long as their favourite character gets to live. *facedesk*

Assassin_M
03-15-2013, 05:22 PM
No

DTfunjumper
03-15-2013, 07:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc