PDA

View Full Version : Industry insiders are claiming XBOX have already won the Console war

MasterAssasin84
03-15-2013, 03:57 PM
After doing some reasearch this morning on the xbox 720 i stumbled across an article which is claiming that the XBOX 720 will wipe the floor with PS4 whilst myself is keeping an entirely open and a pure unbiased opinion i think this is an article you should all read because of the following paragraph......

Pachter also praised the PS4 itself, claiming the device offered "phenomenal" graphics, but claimed the Wii U was underwhelming: "[It's] essentially a DS split into two parts[and] not innovative enough to drive huge interest."

You can see the whole Article here http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/games/1298557/xbox-720-will-beat-the-sony-ps4-claims-analyst

itsamea-mario
03-15-2013, 04:01 PM
Stop with these off topic threads.

MasterAssasin84
03-15-2013, 04:03 PM
Stop with these off topic threads.

So explain to me why this off topic when there is another xbox and playstation thread on hear which has alot of interest !!

You dont poxy like dont comment simple

itsamea-mario
03-15-2013, 04:05 PM
That's just another reason why this thread shouldn't exist, if there's already a PS and xbox thread why did you feel the need to make another? I don't condone that thread either i just noticed that you've been making a few threads that aren't AC based. We do have a thread for off topic discussion.

Mr_Shade
03-15-2013, 04:08 PM
So explain to me why this off topic when there is another xbox and playstation thread on hear which has alot of interest !!

You dont poxy like dont comment simple
If there is already a thread... which you have seen.. post in that..?

I would take the advice of members - who know, that IF there is already a thread about a subject, you should use it - as per the rules..

I suggest you read them, especially the part about abuse towards members...