PDA

View Full Version : So i've bought the season pass and..........

geebeegooner
03-15-2013, 03:11 PM
It doesn't work like it should. Looks like most of the dlc activated when i restared the game.
Entered code for the season pass and it said season pass unlocked, so i know its worked.
Loads of pop ups, saying this and that unlocked.... but when i go to play the tyranny of washington it says dlc not found.
So i've read everywhere and found that i have to manually download the dlc, so i have done. All 3 of them installed fine.
Still the same problem, contacted the 3rd party which i purchased it off and said its ubisoft's problem now and that they can't deal with me.
So I contacted ubisoft and this was there reply:

Hello

Season Pass for PC version of Assassin's Creed III is only available to purchase on Steam (for Steam versions of the game) or on Uplay Shop (boxed and digital download versions).
Please contact the seller to solve the problem with unknown product you have purchased.

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Piotr
Ubisoft Technical Support.

Strange that isn't it? Only steam and uplay? Well i know of a few sites off the top of my head that sells this season pass.
To name a few: EA orgin client, gamersgate, amazon.com, pcworlddownloads.co.uk & greenman gaming.
Now im out of pocket with neither willing to help me.

THANK YOU UBISOFT! I WILL NEVER BE BUYING A GAME FROM YOU FOR ME OR MY CHILDREN EVER!!!

Saurabh001
03-18-2013, 06:27 AM
Hello, if it says that Season Pass is unlocked so probably it is unlocked, did you tried seeing bonus characters in multiplayer such as Coyote Man or Extra content maps ? also try to re-install the games and install the DLC setup's 1 by 1 which is DLC 1 : The Hidden Secrets Pack, DLC 2 : The Battle Hardened Pack, DLC 3 : Tyranny of King Washington : The Infamy. Do you have the setups of DLC already downloaded ? if not, you can get them at UBI store or at the sellers homepage from where you have bought the game. also make sure you are running at the latest version of the game i.e., 1.04. :)

https://assassinsnetwork.ubi.com/en/pc/ac3/profile/view-templarcard/img/c23bd6335d5cde83ba4dd22a0e5681f1.png