PDA

View Full Version : All Trophies/Achievments

Lawnman247
03-15-2013, 12:32 PM
So how many of you collected all the trophies or whatever its called on Xbox? I'm almost done the hardest one which is getting 100% completion for the game;)

montagemik
03-15-2013, 12:45 PM
Original Gamer should be your biggest problem , it's the only one that's genuinely difficult .

AntiChrist7
03-15-2013, 02:00 PM
ive just started to complete them. Done the most stuff, except original gamer, and some club missions. also the encyclopediae of the common man is a pain. they always do the same 2 things, never the 3rd....

Gin0r
03-15-2013, 02:12 PM
I just 100%ed my game yesterday, now all I need is the Original Gamer Achievement, 1 MP DLC Achievement and 100% Sync in the Infamy DLC. Also I’m not what you’d call an achievement hunter. The only game I ever got all of them was ACII.

emperior
03-15-2013, 02:20 PM
I didn't believe when I realized to complete Original Gamer.
I sat down and started to plan every single move... took real brain effort.

xryanx28
03-15-2013, 02:39 PM
i have every achievement for all the assassins creed games :p

Bastiaen
03-15-2013, 04:39 PM
I'm an achievement fanatic. My gamerscore is nearing 63000... Yeah, I've completed all the AC games... Some of the achievements from ACR's multiplayer dlcs were a royal pain (this coming from the guy that's beaten every Mass Effect game on insanity...) Mostly because they required you to play as certain characters... The brigand's one was awful...

Lawnman247
03-15-2013, 05:05 PM
I actually just got that one today. But I do admit I had to use a cheat for the fandora(or whatever its called) game. The ball game was easy, and nine man morris was easy after I saw a tips video

AntiChrist7
03-15-2013, 06:23 PM
Just completed the original gamer.

What i need most now is to complete the encyclopedia. but terry and godfrey dont do anything new, im stuck on 2/3 for that.

Also, i think its a glitch. in the dna menu, you have "cvivlian missions". ive completed the assassination and the courier. But the last one is still stuck on 0%. it did all the deliveries though...

SleezeRocker
03-15-2013, 06:28 PM
I've Platinumed (Getting 100%/all Main trophies on PS3) all my Assasisn's Creed games. I have other platinums but AC is theo nly game I was ever determined to 100%/Platinum the game :)

So far, from shortest to longest are: AC2,ACR, AC3, ACB

But in difficulty easyto hard: AC2, ACB, ACR, AC3

Now I shall see where AC4 may fit within those lists of mine lol

montagemik
03-15-2013, 09:29 PM
Just completed the original gamer.

What i need most now is to complete the encyclopedia. but terry and godfrey dont do anything new, im stuck on 2/3 for that.

Also, i think its a glitch. in the dna menu, you have "cvivlian missions". ive completed the assassination and the courier. But the last one is still stuck on 0%. it did all the deliveries though...

You sure you got ALL deliveries completed ? 2 in Boston (central & South ) , 3 in NY (North, East & West ) , 3 in Frontier ( Troys woods, Lexington & Valley forge)

AntiChrist7
03-15-2013, 11:11 PM
You sure you got ALL deliveries completed ? 2 in Boston (central & South ) , 3 in NY (North, East & West ) , 3 in Frontier ( Troys woods, Lexington & Valley forge)

yeah ive got it now. although i still dont have the encyclopediae. terry and gofrey keep stuck on 2/3, how do i get them to do something else?

EDIT: nvm, they finally did something different after fast traveloing 10 times. The first trophy cupboard still misses one trophy though, bottom 2nd from the right.

pacmanate
03-15-2013, 11:44 PM
I do everything than the MP. Seriously HATE how they force you to play MP for 100%ing achievements.

montagemik
03-16-2013, 12:34 AM
yeah ive got it now. although i still dont have the encyclopediae. terry and gofrey keep stuck on 2/3, how do i get them to do something else?

EDIT: nvm, they finally did something different after fast traveloing 10 times. The first trophy cupboard still misses one trophy though, bottom 2nd from the right.

You want the 'Spoils of War' Trophy plate = Successfully attack 10 Convoys in the Frontier .

Fast travel to the Fort in Black Creek - Follow the main road from the fort out into the Frontier ........... 9 out of 10 times a Redcoat Convoy will appear so far down the road , Attack & loot it - Then fast travel back to the fort & repeat until the trophy is awarded at the manor .

One of the previous patch updates (1.02) 'Reset' this trophy in my Cabinet - so i had to attack another 10 convoys to get it back.

ACfan443
03-16-2013, 12:41 AM
I platinum'd AC3 a few months ago. I also platinum'd AC2 and ACR. ACB's multiplayer trophy is a b****, and is the only thing standing in the way between me and that platinum, but I gave up chasing it long ago :(

Maybe one day.

SleezeRocker
03-16-2013, 04:09 AM
I platinum'd AC3 a few months ago. I also platinum'd AC2 and ACR. ACB's multiplayer trophy is a b****, and is the only thing standing in the way between me and that platinum, but I gave up chasing it long ago :(

Maybe one day.

Well you can ask for poeple to join you in a private game of BrO. and let hemselves to allow you to get Employye of the month (this was the hardest of ACB I believE)
Unless you truly want to get it on your own but now since not many people play, if you want to platinum it, yeah you can ask people around here to help ya.

Lawnman247
03-16-2013, 05:37 PM
I have all the trophies except the one for the encyclopedia of the common man. Terry and Godfrey never do anything new. All they do is sit around and fish. :mad:

montagemik
03-16-2013, 05:50 PM
I have all the trophies except the one for the encyclopedia of the common man. Terry and Godfrey never do anything new. All they do is sit around and fish. :mad:

Read post number # 12 in this thread - He had the same problem ..............Fast travel around & try them at different times of the day.

Rogue Agent 035
03-16-2013, 06:04 PM

Also as an alternate if you don't wanna fast travel that much, follow Godfrey's wife (beige collored dress)..., As she will wash windows, but when she goes to churn butter then that's it 3/3..., weird I know, but I ran into the same prob, expiremented an wow..., she counted!

Hope this alternate helps

AntiChrist7
03-16-2013, 08:55 PM
not gonna bother with the spoils of war; i have all the achievements and 100%

except 1 Mp one, but im not gonna bother with that either

Lawnman247
03-16-2013, 08:57 PM
Ok I just got all the trophies for this game. If anyone still needs help with the lumberers then do this:

Go scan the lumberers once. Then go to the blacksmith and scan whatever he's doing. Then go back and scan the lumberers again.

Keep on repeating this. I don't know why but this worked on my second try.