PDA

View Full Version : Imagine this

itsamea-mario
03-14-2013, 11:47 PM
Connor and Haytham resolve their differences and resign their former allegiances.
They go off to live in the Caribbean. A nice hut by the beach, white sand and blue sea, Connor and Haytham chilling on the beach drinking a few beers.
Every now and then they go out fishing, Connor controls the boat.
Connor gets a wife and a few kids. The kids enjoy playing with their grandfather.
a long time in the future Connor and family comfort Haytham on his death bed, he dies peacefully, with happiness in his heart.
Connor puts him in a boat and sets it out to sea, then he fires a flaming arrow, giving Haytham the funeral he deserves.
Connor goes on to live happily with his wife to an old age, he raises his children well, and everything is perfect.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5y5twPapT1qjehm8.gif

I-Like-Pie45
03-15-2013, 12:42 AM
Now I'm just depressed.

pirate1802
03-15-2013, 04:04 AM
Now I'm just depressed.

Same. Thanks for that. :(

rileypoole1234
03-15-2013, 04:12 AM
Lovely story
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m45cz6yDPN1r3y3vf.gif

But when I picture Haytham and Connor I like to think of it as a jokey friendly rivalry... But this works too.

EllisEverTellYa
03-15-2013, 04:22 AM
No. :rolleyes::nonchalance:

Bastiaen
03-15-2013, 05:29 PM
It wouldn't have ever happened. The character's you are imagining are essentially from the ones developed in the game. Neither one could settle down. And they couldn't be happy together with their different world views. They were always going to kill each other. They had too.

itsamea-mario
03-15-2013, 05:38 PM
It wouldn't have ever happened. The character's you are imagining are essentially from the ones developed in the game. Neither one could settle down. And they couldn't be happy together with their different world views. They were always going to kill each other. They had too.

STOP RUINING MY FANTASY GOD**** YOU!!!!!!

ahem, sorry....

PandaPuff86
03-15-2013, 06:02 PM
That sounds depressing but it would be ideal if there were no Assassin/Templar war. Btw, where does Ziio fit in this?

lothario-da-be
03-15-2013, 06:23 PM
AC3 the alternative ending for 10$ only on ps3!

itsamea-mario
03-15-2013, 06:26 PM
That sounds depressing but it would be ideal if there were no Assassin/Templar war. Btw, where does Ziio fit in this?

Well she still died when he was a kid, everything up until Connor and Haytham meeting remains the same.