PDA

View Full Version : assassins creed 3 possible idea for dlc ac3 contracts

neo6631mw01
03-14-2013, 07:17 PM
to whom it may concern within ubisoft........and fans

im a long time gamer of the ac series regardless of spoiled gamers the want the perfect game "it will not happen" in this current gen console or the next......that being said, i believe that the dlc for the tyranny of king washington hopefully wont be the last, some gamers simply want to see more conner he is what the other assassins werent brutal but humble. ezio whom we a love, charming, funny, and cocky, altair arrogent believed and new he was the best, but we still want to see more conner, so my one little idea is for ac3 contracts
because as we all know templars dont quit, after the end of king washington if i think everything is going to go the way it goes the timeline returned, but the problem is templars want what georgie had, hence the idea ac3 contracts where conner being returned to his time hunts the templars seeking and or possibly finding the apple, whether the targets have hidden them selfs within the patriots and you have to root out clues, eagle vision the things we loved from the previous ac games, in forts towns in the frontier new york boston hell maybe even within the homestead. i dont know just an idea to further expand on conner untill we meet grandpa, oh also naval missions chasing a templar ships that have the apple........just idea anybody got something to say about it good or bad want ta here it..........thanks

Bastiaen
03-14-2013, 08:00 PM
to whom it may concern within ubisoft........and fans

im a long time gamer of the ac series regardless of spoiled gamers the want the perfect game "it will not happen" in this current gen console or the next......that being said, i believe that the dlc for the tyranny of king washington hopefully wont be the last, some gamers simply want to see more conner he is what the other assassins werent brutal but humble. ezio whom we a love, charming, funny, and cocky, altair arrogent believed and new he was the best, but we still want to see more conner, so my one little idea is for ac3 contracts
because as we all know templars dont quit, after the end of king washington if i think everything is going to go the way it goes the timeline returned, but the problem is templars want what georgie had, hence the idea ac3 contracts where conner being returned to his time hunts the templars seeking and or possibly finding the apple, whether the targets have hidden them selfs within the patriots and you have to root out clues, eagle vision the things we loved from the previous ac games, in forts towns in the frontier new york boston hell maybe even within the homestead. i dont know just an idea to further expand on conner untill we meet grandpa, oh also naval missions chasing a templar ships that have the apple........just idea anybody got something to say about it good or bad want ta here it..........thanks

This would be a great DLC. I like that you even came up with a story framework to add some great Assassination Contracts to AC3. This was the biggest thing that I missed.