PDA

View Full Version : Is AC1 worth to be completed 100%?

Sigfried.M
03-14-2013, 06:16 PM
I'm playing for the first time the entire saga of Assassin's Creed. Obviously I started with AC1.
It's the old Exclusive retail version, so is not supported by Uplay. There aren't achievements.
So, do you think that it's worth it to finish the game on 100% or it's a waste of time and I can go quickly to the end of the game and begin AC2, without makes many subquests or searching flags and templars?
I think that the game has only 1 storyline and only 1 ending.

lasha7716
03-14-2013, 07:58 PM
every ac has only one ending

SaintPerkele
03-14-2013, 08:03 PM
Are you one of those people who only play games for the story? Why don't you just watch a movie?

AC1 has a fantastic setting, lovely graphics and good gameplay. Take your time with the game, enjoy every bit of it instead of just rushing through it.

Farlander1991
03-14-2013, 09:37 PM
Flags are worthless. Don't bother collecting them. Searching for 420 flags is not even worth WITH achievements, not to mention without them.

Sigfried.M
03-14-2013, 09:59 PM
Are you one of those people who only play games for the story? Why don't you just watch a movie?

AC1 has a fantastic setting, lovely graphics and good gameplay. Take your time with the game, enjoy every bit of it instead of just rushing through it.

I really like AC1 plot and cities, but some quests (especially informers missions), are frustrating and maybe is better to avoid them and make only the "necessary".

PSFrost
03-14-2013, 10:05 PM
if you want for AC to be on your HDD like forever, then you can try and collect all flags during one campaign just for the sake of nice DNA synch and possibility to infinite replay of some memory blocks without any flags flying around (every blue memory can be done once per game)

just that