PDA

View Full Version : AC:BF commerical

Moultonborough
03-14-2013, 08:51 AM
According to YouTube this is a week old. I'm sure a few have seen it but I just saw it for the first time. Thought I'd post it for those who might have not yet. And yes......I did search for a topic on it...........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFkfw1V5Z-I

itsamea-mario
03-14-2013, 04:52 PM
That's a really crappy ad.

Moultonborough
03-14-2013, 06:26 PM
Yes, yes it is. Really early too, not really any point to putting ads on for a game that comes out in October.

Bastiaen
03-14-2013, 06:38 PM
The video quality is crappy, but the ad itself looks good.

ProletariatPleb
03-14-2013, 06:42 PM
This ad is horrible.

Echwaz
03-14-2013, 07:52 PM
That was a really really **** advertisement... All they did was splice together random bits from the trailer; It doesn't tell you anything other than "pirate" I wouldn't even think it's an assassin's creed game watching that the first time. What the hell are they doing advertising it so early? I mean I get that you want to boost awareness but this makes it seem like a rushed game trying to get last minute interest when in truth it isn't even going to be released for a whole long while.
Oh well maybe ubisoft really has lost it when it comes to assassin's creed :nonchalance:
Bah, whatever, I guess I'm still bitter over wasting money on AC3 and looking at everything they do atm to critically...

itsamea-mario
03-14-2013, 08:51 PM
The video quality is crappy, but the ad itself looks good.

No it doesn't, blackbeard is speaking so frigging fast, and they edited and cut it in places were it really was not nessecary.

"Till i came upon a man who calls himself, Captain Edward Kenway"
So ******ed...

Ayush_S92
03-14-2013, 08:59 PM
Some bits of the ad make it sound like Blackbeard's voice was computer generated. Especially when he says "Edward Kenway".

xryanx28
03-14-2013, 09:44 PM
i see this on youtube ads all the time