PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed: Post Apocalypse

CameronM.Reedy
03-14-2013, 08:11 AM
Ok so i was just skyping with my friend and we've been talking about AC for quite a while now and how we want to get outfits and stuff and i was telling him how i love post apocalyptic stuff and i had the idea of "hey what if they made an Assassins Creed: Post Apocalypse game!!?" just an idea i had i think it could be great and make money because of how many gamers like Post Apocalyptic games.
so give me some feedback and discuss away guys

Assassin_M
03-14-2013, 08:14 AM
Ok so i was just skyping with my friend and we've been talking about AC for quite a while now and how we want to get outfits and stuff and i was telling him how i love post apocalyptic stuff and i had the idea of "hey what if they made an Assassins Creed: Post Apocalypse game!!?" just an idea i had i think it could be great and make money because of how many gamers like Post Apocalyptic games.
so give me some feedback and discuss away guys
The Apocalypse is done...Desmond saved us all...Your idea is gone to ****...LAWL

Alright, Seriously..just kidding:p

How would Social stealth work in a post apocalyptic world ?

pirate1802
03-14-2013, 08:19 AM
There's already such a game:

http://media.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/files/2011/09/I-am-alive.jpg

CameronM.Reedy
03-14-2013, 08:21 AM
you bring up a good point and to that i say you wouldnt and that would be adifferent twist....youll have to find other ways

CameronM.Reedy
03-14-2013, 08:22 AM
what is the name of that game?

ProletariatPleb
03-14-2013, 08:22 AM
-_- How the hell is post apocalyptic historical?

inb4 Chernobyl

pirate1802
03-14-2013, 08:25 AM
what is the name of that game?

I Am ALive.

Also, by Ubisoft :p

CameronM.Reedy
03-14-2013, 08:26 AM
awesome i will have to check it out thank you
I Am ALive.

Also, by Ubisoft :p

pirate1802
03-14-2013, 08:26 AM
-_- How the hell is post apocalyptic historical?

inb4 Chernobyl

And when Ubi themselves made an almost similar game in an apocalyptic setting, I don't think making one in the apocalyptic setting is necessary.

RinoTheBouncer
03-14-2013, 09:04 AM
I'd love to have an AC game that deals with the other possibility when Desmond chose not to save the world, but let it burn.
I also love to see a game during the times of the First Civilization. After all, Shaun noted it in ACIII and it would make such an amazing pre and post apocalyptic setting. I want to play as Eve. It would be wonderful to see how the revolution started and what became of the people later and the years that followed the extinction of TWCB.

AjinkyaParuleka
03-14-2013, 10:05 AM
There won't be Assassin's Creed after that,and Ubi would have shortage in money^^