PDA

View Full Version : Naval Multiplayer

xx-pyro
03-14-2013, 05:46 AM
Apologies if a thread on this has already been created, my quick scan and search didn't result in anything. Honestly, the AC multiplayer was addictingly fun when it first came out for me, however I can barely be bothered to get through a game or two lately and didn't even touch AC3's. I saw this as a subnote on another thread and thought I'd bring it out to the front page.

Do you think there will be naval multiplayer/has it been confirmed or denied? Honestly I have no idea because I tend not to religiously follow news pre-release because I enjoy being surprised.

Would you WANT it?

pirate1802
03-14-2013, 05:47 AM
I WANT it. :)

LoyalACFan
03-14-2013, 05:50 AM
It hasn't been confirmed, but it seems like a no-brainer given the increased focus on naval content.

Assassin_M
03-14-2013, 05:52 AM
It hasn't been confirmed, but it seems like a no-brainer given the increased focus on naval content.
I think they already confirmed that no it`s not happening this year....correct me if I`m wrong ?

LoyalACFan
03-14-2013, 05:53 AM
I think they already confirmed that no it`s not happening this year....correct me if I`m wrong ?

Did they? I haven't heard anything at all about MP.

BATISTABUS
03-14-2013, 05:54 AM
You're correct. I have to say, I'm extremely disappointed by this.

“We’re going to be communicating big on multiplayer in the coming weeks,” he said. “However, what I can say is that unfortunately we won’t be doing naval multiplayer for Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag.”
- Lead Content Manager Carsten Myhill

http://nintendoeverything.com/114829/ubisoft-no-multiplayer-naval-battles-in-assassins-creed-iv/

xx-pyro
03-14-2013, 05:55 AM
My hopes and dreams have been completely crushed in about 5 minutes.

TheBearJew32

You are correct. Pretty sure i've seen it on IGN or gamespot

Assassin_M
My hopes and dreams have been completely crushed in about 5 minutes.
Sorry :(

LoyalACFan
03-14-2013, 05:56 AM
:nonchalance::nonchalance::nonchalance::nonchalanc e::nonchalance::nonchalance::nonchalance::nonchala nce::nonchalance:

BATISTABUS
03-14-2013, 06:12 AM
It's especially disappointing because this was supposed to be THE pirate game everyone has been waiting for ever since RockStar mastered the West with Red Dead Redemption. How can you have THE pirate game without something as obviously desired as this?

AjinkyaParuleka
03-14-2013, 06:36 AM
Oh oh..they can make Naval Multiplayer for AC.They just need to have a development time of 3 years or more.