PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag DLC

LionHeroic
03-14-2013, 01:29 AM
When or IF. They make a DLC which will probably be released after the game is released. Now the DLC or PACIFIC DLC not yet known but knowing that a DLC will probably come out, now the makers of assassin's creed are thinking of what they should reveal in the DLC

Question:
What would you like to see in a DLC release for "Black Flag"?

montagemik
03-14-2013, 01:42 AM
5-6 months a little too soon for me - Maybe once i've SEEN what the game actually Has on both GEN consoles .........I'll consider what i'd like added as DLC .

LieutenantJojo
03-14-2013, 01:58 AM
Well, if they want to continue with DLC's a la TOKW, I would love to see the go completely crazy. Summon the KRAKEN!

pirate1802
03-14-2013, 03:30 AM
Well, if they want to continue with DLC's a la TOKW, I would love to see the go completely crazy. Summon the KRAKEN!

And the Jackdaw starring as the Flying Dutchman!!

BATISTABUS
03-14-2013, 03:34 AM
Not getting the Kraken in a Black Flags DLC will be almost as soul-crushingly disappointing as no naval warfare multiplayer.

The solution: multiplayer naval wolf pack (or shark fleet, I suppose) where you fight demonic sea creatures. Final boss...Kraken.

THE_JOKE_KING33
03-14-2013, 04:27 AM
A Mythics pack:

Kraken
Fountain of Youth
Disappearing Islands
Mermaids
Ghosts/Ghost Ships
Maybe at some point you die and have to fight your way out of Fiddler's Green due to it slowly rotting your soul.
heck...Atlantis?

There's really a ton of stuff Ubi could do if they're going the way of ToKW (with the unrealistic stuff).

NvmberFiveUA
03-14-2013, 04:44 AM
I would like killer dolphins.

pirate1802
03-14-2013, 05:05 AM
A Mythics pack:

Kraken
Fountain of Youth
Disappearing Islands
Mermaids
Ghosts/Ghost Ships
Maybe at some point you die and have to fight your way out of Fiddler's Green due to it slowly rotting your soul.
heck...Atlantis?

There's really a ton of stuff Ubi could do if they're going the way of ToKW (with the unrealistic stuff).

http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/well+there+is+the+picture+thats+floating+around+no w+_8409c7940eba2d2cb414e71c522e44eb.png

I'd seriously pay for it.

LoyalACFan
03-14-2013, 05:35 AM
Assuming we're getting another alternate reality thing (which I don't really want anyway, but just for argument's sake) I'm sure Corey May will threaten to resign if there's no Kraken :p

AjinkyaParuleka
03-14-2013, 06:32 AM
A Mythics pack:

Kraken
Fountain of Youth
Disappearing Islands
Mermaids
Ghosts/Ghost Ships
heck...Atlantis?

Yes...yes please...

eagleforlife1
03-14-2013, 08:09 AM
Fountain of Youth wouldn't be in a Mythics Pack as it is already a part of Assassin's Creed lore. See the thread titled 'Fountain of Youth'.