PDA

View Full Version : update

saydrix12
03-13-2013, 07:15 PM
Hi can anyone tell me everytihing new that is in the update thank you :)

ProletariatPleb
03-13-2013, 07:18 PM
No, you will read it here yourself.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758835-Title-Update-6-Now-Available

saydrix12
03-13-2013, 07:21 PM
Does ubisoft even read the God**** forums lots of people were like Can we have the powers the outfit and the tomahawk in the singleplayer so what do they do they maka whole update about multiplayer ...

DomdudeDaGreat
03-13-2013, 07:21 PM
This update just saved the multiplayer from death.

Billiam301
03-13-2013, 07:25 PM
will I ever get my bow back? it seems ubisoft can't be bothered to solve the most important bugs and focus only on multiplayer

Mr_Shade
03-13-2013, 07:26 PM
Does ubisoft even read the God**** forums lots of people were like Can we have the powers the outfit and the tomahawk in the singleplayer so what do they do they maka whole update about multiplayer ...
Updates are not quick or easy - so some fixes in this one would have been in progress for weeks.. and most are due to community feedback.

Taking abilities from the non cannon / alt universe storyline and dumping them into single player game - maybe a suggestion the community have demanded , however it's just that a suggestion - the team have more idea of what goes into doing such things, than the community i'm afraid - so what may seem like an 'easy thing' to do - may be a huge undertaking.

So, I suggest you calm down a little and wait and see..

The fixes in the recent patch - are important, and much needed.

This update just saved the multiplayer from death.

indeed.