PDA

View Full Version : How about a mec that allow players to how they want to deal with main target body?

Silver_Flame101
03-13-2013, 07:00 AM
I have a very good idea for AC4. I want us player to have the abilities to do pick what we want to do with a core assassination target's body. We can neither totally go barbaric and cut the guy head off and stick it in a populated area so they could all fear you and you get a discount bonus. Or you could go and frame the death on another person, lets say another notorious pirate that's giving you a hard time. Isn't that the point of being a pirate? Be the most notorious. Just imagine what this mechanic could do for the game, it could add replay ability so players could see what could of happen if they made a different choice. How do you guys feel about this? Leave your post and thought below of why you think it should or shouldn't be in the game!

ProletariatPleb
03-13-2013, 07:02 AM
That's more like...Hitman.

MasterAssasin84
03-13-2013, 11:19 AM
I prefer the good old Hidden blade myself moving through the crowed and eliminating the target and walking away as though nothing as happened !! yes i am an AC Traditionalist ;)

pirate1802
03-13-2013, 11:22 AM
I prefer the good old Hidden blade myself moving through the crowed and eliminating the target and walking away as though nothing as happened !! yes i am an AC Traditionalist ;)

..And if things go wrong, run for your life through the rooftops with the town bells ringing full strength in the background. Ohh that feeling.. :D

AjinkyaParuleka
03-13-2013, 11:24 AM
That's more like...Hitman.
Hitman's much more merciful with his target's body..well most of the time.

MasterAssasin84
03-13-2013, 11:24 AM
..And if things go wrong, run for your life through the rooftops with the town bells ringing full strength in the background. Ohh that feeling.. :D

And this is why we love Assassins Creed :) :)

pirate1802
03-13-2013, 01:00 PM
And this is why we love Assassins Creed :) :)

Didnt get that feeling in AC3 though, where the escape scene was replaced by cutscenes :|

Assassin_M
03-13-2013, 01:04 PM
Didnt get that feeling in AC3 though, where the escape scene was replaced by cutscenes :|
Except with William Johnson :|

pirate1802
03-13-2013, 01:05 PM
Except with William Johnson :|

Yes. I was getting ready to escape through teh battlefield after offing Pitcairn, but then i saw him turn and run away in the cutscene itself. -___________________-

Assassin_M
03-13-2013, 01:07 PM
Yes. I was getting ready to escape through teh battlefield after offing Pitcairn, but then i saw him turn and run away in the cutscene itself. -___________________-
Connor`s so considerate isn't he ? Kills in cutscenes, escapes in cutscenes....he doesn't even show us when he sleeps, eats or takes a piss