PDA

View Full Version : Would Connor need a new outfit?

BATISTABUS
03-13-2013, 06:21 AM
If there was to be a Connor sequel somewhere down the line, do you think he would need to have a new outfit? Altair didn't change until he was much older, but Ezio seemed to get a new uniform every decade. As interesting as it would be to see what they come up with, I really like the AC3 uniform.

What do you guys think? If you would like something new, what would you like to see?

ProletariatPleb
03-13-2013, 07:03 AM
Assuming there is a sequel, yes ofcourse. If Ezio can get new outfits every game, why can't Connor?

pirate1802
03-13-2013, 07:22 AM
Ofcourse that goes without saying. Ezio's attire changed as the setting changed. I don't think why that would not apply to Connor too.

LoyalACFan
03-13-2013, 08:57 AM
Yeah, he needs a new one, just for tradition's sake. Although his current robes are probably my favorite set in the series.

x___Luffy___x
03-13-2013, 11:28 AM
i liked all the default outfits of altair , ezio and connor. they were awesome. but they ruined it with all the ridiculous armor for ezio.

MasterAssasin84
03-13-2013, 11:33 AM
i liked all the default outfits of altair , ezio and connor. they were awesome. but they ruined it with all the ridiculous armor for ezio.

I agree with you the armour just become ridiculous and out of control for example Ishak Pasha's armour in Revelations !! that was just lame , but if you think about the armour was purely optional other than the spaudlers in ACB and ACR which you had to equip to progress through the game.

InfectedNation
03-13-2013, 12:17 PM
I'd like it if they made a distinct variation of the current outfit. Not that I have a problem with the character looking different each game, it's just that... well you've all seen the Brotherhood outfit.. it was ugly.

MasterAssasin84
03-13-2013, 12:21 PM
I'd like it if they made a distinct variation of the current outfit. Not that I have a problem with the character looking different each game, it's just that... well you've all seen the Brotherhood outfit.. it was ugly.

yes i agree those Spaudlers you buy with Machiaveli's money are revolting, IMO opinion some of the armours ruin the look of the Robes i mean the Mamluk armour in revelations was just butt ugly Ezio looked more like a primative warrior rather than an Assassin Mentor/Master- Epic Fail IMO

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/1gRruVNUpyg/hqdefault.jpg

Seriously !!

pirate1802
03-13-2013, 01:03 PM
yes i agree those Spaudlers you buy with Machiaveli's money are revolting, IMO opinion some of the armours ruin the look of the Robes i mean the Mamluk armour in revelations was just butt ugly Ezio looked more like a primative warrior rather than an Assassin Mentor/Master- Epic Fail IMO

Seriously !!

Looks like an Armoured Indian Elephant :D

x___Luffy___x
03-13-2013, 01:14 PM
I agree with you the armour just become ridiculous and out of control for example Ishak Pasha's armour in Revelations !! that was just lame , but if you think about the armour was purely optional other than the spaudlers in ACB and ACR which you had to equip to progress through the game.

yes, i know the spaulders were the only part of armor that was forced to wear to progress the game , i actually completed all those ezio games wearing that one piece of armor only and i hated it that i cant revert it to default piece..
it just didnt look good with the rest of the default outfit.

InfectedNation
03-13-2013, 01:35 PM
You could reset the armour to the sequence 1 deafult in revelations via a glitch, but you had to obtain one of the special armours first. If there is no armour removal for Edward then..... then... I'll steal a copy of the game rather than buy it! I've only ever bough armour in these games for aesthetic reasons

MasterAssasin84
03-13-2013, 01:39 PM
Looks like an Armoured Indian Elephant :D

Wait hangon !

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5217/5479005429_77ecd02664.jpg

x___Luffy___x
03-13-2013, 02:05 PM
You could reset the armour to the sequence 1 deafult in revelations via a glitch, but you had to obtain one of the special armours first. If there is no armour removal for Edward then..... then... I'll steal a copy of the game rather than buy it! I've only ever bough armour in these games for aesthetic reasons

true , i know about the glitch, but its a real pain to get that special armor in the first place. you have to collect those pages first and one page is in such a location in which you can enter only when it opens later in the game ( dont remember which seq exactly ) and then you can get the armor and play that seq 1 to get the default outfit. and by that time the game is almost over. its just stupid to do all that work coz i didnt wanted to wear any armor in the first place.

and i think that in ac 4 bf there will be no armor for edward coz armor would look ridiculous on a pirate..

MasterAssasin84
03-13-2013, 02:08 PM
true , i know about the glitch, but its a real pain to get that special armor in the first place. you have to collect those pages first and one page is in such a location in which you can enter only when it opens later in the game ( dont remember which seq exactly ) and then you can get the armor and play that seq 1 to get the default outfit. and by that time the game is almost over. its just stupid to do all that work coz i didnt wanted to wear any armor in the first place.

and i think that in ac 4 bf there will be no armor for edward coz armor would look ridiculous on a pirate..

Well if you look closely he is wearing Spaulders and light body protection which covers the upper half of his chest were his pistols are but i hope they just keep at that, Altair never had to reply on Amour and neither did Connor at that.

x___Luffy___x
03-13-2013, 02:16 PM
Well if you look closely he is wearing Spaulders and light body protection which covers the upper half of his chest were his pistols are but i hope they just keep at that, Altair never had to reply on Amour and neither did Connor at that.

yes he is wearing leather type armor on the upper body and i am hoping that ubi will just keep it like that and i think that pirates didnt wear any armor...

pirate1802
03-13-2013, 02:17 PM

I think if you look more closely you'd find that the leather spaulder-things are stitched to his clothes, meaning part of his outfit. I don't think seperate armour will be available for purchase..

MasterAssasin84
03-13-2013, 02:24 PM
I think if you look more closely you'd find that the leather spaulder-things are stitched to his clothes, meaning part of his outfit. I don't think seperate armour will be available for purchase..

And i hope its stays that way , the Armour in previous games got a bit out of control !

Megas_Doux
03-13-2013, 02:56 PM

Seriously !!

This!!!!

However I found the armor of brutus even uglier haha!!!! The armor addittion was fancy and elegant in AC2, but afterthat? HORRENDOUS!!!!!
Thanks to those who discovered the armor removing glitches.

Back On topic, even though is AC3 outfit is my favorite in the series, it is fair to assume he would have new robes.

MasterAssasin84
03-13-2013, 03:35 PM
This!!!!

However I found the armor of brutus even uglier haha!!!! The armor addittion was fancy and elegant in AC2, but afterthat? HORRENDOUS!!!!!
Thanks to those who discovered the armor removing glitches.

Back On topic, even though is AC3 outfit is my favorite in the series, it is fair to assume he would have new robes.

Oh dont even get me started on that !! now fair play i loved the Lair of romulous memories but come on the reward was ****e !!

Bullet747
03-13-2013, 05:54 PM
I would hope they're not too different from AC3's robes. I loved those.

emperior
03-13-2013, 05:58 PM
If it will be set in French Revolution then I expect something "french" to his robes...
And no bows please. At least make it optional.

SixKeys
03-13-2013, 06:08 PM
I wasn't a big fan of the AC3 uniform, I'd rather see something more original.

sajber00
03-13-2013, 06:27 PM
Which other silent ranged weapon do you prefer?

Bastiaen
03-13-2013, 06:31 PM
I did absolutely love Connor's outfit in AC3. It's my favorite (Altair's is my wife's favorite, she wants me to make a costume :)).
But I always love getting new robes in each game. What I really wanted were Master Assassin robes for Altair (Like the ones Al Mualim and Malik wear).