PDA

View Full Version : Ps4 and next xbox is out before november say Assasins Creed Creative Director

AlexEzio89
03-13-2013, 05:17 AM
when she asked when.is release Assasins Creed 4 say same ship with curent gen. for full story and video please visit www.vg247.com.sorry i dont post direct link but i am from phone. you see the video and say what i tell you in 5.42 mins of the video

ProletariatPleb
03-13-2013, 07:09 AM
Much better to see here, not saying VG247 is bad or anything.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/assassins_creed_4_black_flag/news/ps4_and_next-gen_xbox_to_launch_by_november_assassins_creed_4_d ev_suggests.html

Moultonborough
03-13-2013, 09:17 AM
Just because the ship it the same day does NOT mean it will release the same day. Just convenience for Ubisoft.

EDIT:http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/assassins_creed_4_black_flag/news/ps4_and_next-gen_xbox_to_launch_by_november_assassins_creed_4_d ev_suggests.html

AlexEzio89
03-13-2013, 09:33 AM
bro is not a problem if you have another link. tanks for the link. sorry i dont put the link but i am from the phone and is not work to put link. i am very happy if ps4 is out in september for ex. alredy pre-order in my country for 399euro

Moultonborough
03-13-2013, 09:36 AM
I have trouble using the forums from my Itouch. So I know how it feels.

AlexEzio89
03-13-2013, 09:46 AM
yep tanks bro. .what you buy guys ps4 or next xbox? for me is ps4..

Moultonborough
03-13-2013, 10:17 AM
Same. I have trouble using XBOX controllers. But, don't think MS should be in the Gaming business anyway. And, no I'm not a fanboy lol.

AlexEzio89
03-13-2013, 10:43 AM
in this moment i have xbox slim but when ps4 is out i am happy to change this. sony have better exclusive game ex i pre order new killzone thee mp is free and the ps4 is for core gamer i hate the transform of the xbox . i want console for gaming not for skype etc. this is reson i buy ps4

LoyalACFan
03-13-2013, 10:51 AM
Actually, I'd be REALLY surprised if PS4 wasn't out before November. If it's released before Black Friday, you know they'll get massive sales in the holiday rush.

MasterAssasin84
03-13-2013, 10:58 AM
when she asked when.is release Assasins Creed 4 say same ship with curent gen. for full story and video please visit www.vg247.com.sorry (http://www.vg247.com.sorry) i dont post direct link but i am from phone. you see the video and say what i tell you in 5.42 mins of the video

That report does not suggest for sure that xbox 720 will ship in november what the AC4 lead developer is saying black flags for current gen and new gen simultaneously then it could prompt both PS4 and XBOX to ship the same time. its just assumption based on convienience for ubisoft.

AlexEzio89
03-13-2013, 11:12 AM
i dont know about xbox new but i am sure the ps4 is realease in the same day with curent gen. sony have partenership and is interest from both to have ps4 in day of release to boost the sale from sony and Ubisoft. for me i buy ac4 for ps4. .gamers a re curios to see next gen game

MasterAssasin84
03-13-2013, 11:13 AM
i dont know about xbox new but i am sure the ps4 is realease in the same day with curent gen. sony have partenership and is interest from both to have ps4 in day of release to boost the sale from sony and Ubisoft. for me i buy ac4 for ps4. .gamers a re curios to see next gen game

Buuutt the title of the thread said says next xbox is out in November ? as it stands no console has confirmed release date , ubisoft are just estimating.

Call it logical thinking if you may :)

AlexEzio89
03-13-2013, 11:29 AM
now is confirmed to www.computerandvideogames.com that ps4 is release in same day

MasterAssasin84
03-13-2013, 11:36 AM
now is confirmed to www.computerandvideogames.com (http://www.computerandvideogames.com) that ps4 is release in same day

No it says Holiday 2013 it does not say anywere that xbox is same day

Sony revealed the PS4 (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/392432/playstation-4-is-official-sonys-most-powerful-platform-ever-launching-holiday-2013/) last month and confirmed a PS4 release date (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/392496/ps4-release-date-is-holiday-2013/) of "holiday 2013" in at least one of Japan, Europe and the US

going by the above statement its quite Vague as its not even confirmed what Region will have it first.

AlexEzio89
03-13-2013, 11:46 AM
i am sure put the release of ps4 in late october. if microsoft put the release in november for the new xbox .in my country the ps4 alredy for pre order and release note ,,fall 2013" and my country is in Europe ddddd. and ac4alredy for pre order for ps3 and xbox360 and wi u for date 29 october and for ps4 note "fall 2013" but is avaible for pre order

MasterAssasin84
03-13-2013, 11:53 AM
i am sure put the release of ps4 in late october. if microsoft put the release in november for the new xbox .in my country the ps4 alredy for pre order and release note ,,fall 2013" and my country is in Europe ddddd. and ac4alredy for pre order for ps3 and xbox360 and wi u for date 29 october and for ps4 note "fall 2013" but is avaible for pre order

PS4 is available to pre order here in the UK, No release dates have been confirmed at the moment, Microsoft are due to reveal the new console but again the reveal date has not been confirmed, it has been slated for an april press event.

Bucharest will be PAL region as the rest of Europe.

AlexEzio89
03-13-2013, 12:06 PM
PS4 is available to pre order here in the UK, No release dates have been confirmed at the moment, Microsoft are due to reveal the new console but again the reveal date has not been confirmed, it has been slated for an april press event.

Bucharest will be PAL region as the rest of Europe.
ddddd
in my country for ps4 have note "fall 2013". off topic. your favorite team is chelsea? ddd my favorite team is steaua bucharest and tomorow we kick chelsea from europa league ddd. last week we win with 1-0 .ddd. on topic. what you buy ps4 or xbox

MasterAssasin84
03-13-2013, 12:12 PM
ddddd
in my country for ps4 have note "fall 2013". off topic. your favorite team is chelsea? ddd my favorite team is steaua bucharest and tomorow we kick chelsea from europa league ddd. last week we win with 1-0 .ddd. on topic. what you buy ps4 or xbox

Its fall 2013 everywere dude , without digressing i am not really a football fan.

I am an xbox user personaly so i will be going for xbox 720 as i have a tonne of xbox games so it would not make much sense for me to jump ship at this point unless microsoft do something really drastic like ban the use of pre owned games and not make it backwards compatible which will give me a reason to compare but right now i am with xbox .

AlexEzio89
03-13-2013, 12:23 PM
Its fall 2013 everywere dude , without digressing i am not really a football fan.

I am an xbox user personaly so i will be going for xbox 720 as i have a tonne of xbox games so it would not make much sense for me to jump ship at this point unless microsoft do something really drastic like ban the use of pre owned games and not make it backwards compatible which will give me a reason to compare but right now i am with xbox .

yep in this moment i have xbox but for next hen prefer ps4 8gb ddr5 better exclusive game free mp. to play . i dont like the turn of the xbox with skype etc. this is the reson i have pre order ps4 i i am happy with note "fall 2013" because i am sure lease this year for Europe and we dont have to wait until 2014