PDA

View Full Version : A point about pirates in AC IV Black Flag

MisterS_Here
03-12-2013, 10:05 PM
Well I started a new series on my channel called "A point about..." This episode is about pirates of the ACIV era and about what they were like. I hope you guys like it and I would appreciate some feedback (I know my mic is bad)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8uLWBjOIIQ

Bastiaen
03-13-2013, 05:18 PM
I watched this and it had a lot of interesting information, but I think you could use some work on your presentation. Try to animate your voice more instead of speaking in such a monotone. Also, the music was awful.. It brought back memories of Fable 2... and was just sleepy... Try something a little more exciting.

MisterS_Here
03-14-2013, 12:09 PM
I watched this and it had a lot of interesting information, but I think you could use some work on your presentation. Try to animate your voice more instead of speaking in such a monotone. Also, the music was awful.. It brought back memories of Fable 2... and was just sleepy... Try something a little more exciting.

Oh ok.. I was also thinking of making some sort of graphics for the videos to present information better.

joshyboy588
03-14-2013, 01:26 PM
its very good but wtf is wrong with you're voice

Bastiaen
03-14-2013, 05:52 PM

Um, that's a personal attack, and so against forum rules... Rein it in.

MisterS_Here
03-15-2013, 02:53 PM

I dunno. My mic is not great so it doesnt sounds like it does irl.

Revolution1776
03-15-2013, 08:08 PM
I think the music is kind of OK and the voice track could be a little better but the content and graphics were nicely done :)

ACfan443
03-15-2013, 08:18 PM

Wtf is wrong with your grammar...

MisterS_Here
03-16-2013, 07:14 AM
I think the music is kind of OK and the voice track could be a little better but the content and graphics were nicely done :)

Thanks :) ill try to work on the audio for next episode more then and when I get that right I will try to make the video better :/