PDA

View Full Version : Ubi, are you just lazy or do you not have the curage to finish what you have started?

lothario-da-be
03-12-2013, 07:30 PM
1.Ac3's ending had just no emotion wich made it realy bad.
2.The modern day gamelay is ridiculous, fighting templars with a knife realy?
3.Daniel cross was handeld awefull.
4The modern day story is way too short.
5. All those lose ends about "find eve,your son" are still unsolved.
6.The things that the glyphs showed us are completly ignored ( George Washington and the apple)
7. The game had tons of bugs.
8.The mission disign is sooo linear that it makes the game less funn, go back to ac1 freedom.
9.The 1st person modern day story in ac4 isn't realy what fans want.
10.The e-mails in ac1 ( 90% of Africa dead) don't hav any meaning in the game.
11.The way subject 16 was handeld in acr was horrible too.
12.Making the lost archive DLC wich made me miss the only revelation was a bad desicion.
I can sum up more things but i think you get it.Ubi needs to work harder on making a coherent franchise.And if they don't handle it soon this will become a problem in future games. Your thoughts?

ProletariatPleb
03-12-2013, 07:32 PM
Nailed it.

Bastiaen
03-12-2013, 07:40 PM
Wow... That's a lot of hate...
Some of those things are certainly valid flaws in an imperfect franchise. For many of the story problems, I's say that we'll see some answers eventually. I kinda feel like Joker felt about the ending of Lost "Why did it all end in a church?" With this conspiratorial story line, it's sometimes better to have some things left up to speculation than to have all of the answers given right to you.
A lot of the bugs got fixed, though to be fair, it was running on a brand new engine. Expect fewer bugs in AC4.
Did you want them to completely reinvent AC gameplay for the modern sequences? Because that got a great response from the ACR community... Besides, you get a gun after you kill Daniel Cross... One with lots o' ammo and auto aim!!! Killing spree ahead!
The ignored aspects of AC1's emails is a totally valid concern, though to be fair, we haven't seen much of modern AC world, so we can't know if those things are really reflected.
AC4 first person segments are a rumor only, one started by an offhand question from a journalist that received no definitive answer. (I liked ACR's Desmond sequences... a lot...)
TLA is worth your money.

kuled2012
03-12-2013, 07:40 PM
Part of me is thinking you're being sarcastic with the grammar (I know you're better than that :P ) but you raise good points.

lothario-da-be
03-12-2013, 07:44 PM
Part of me is thinking you're being sarcastic with the grammar (I know you're better than that :P ) but you raise good points.
I had to type it fast because my mom called me that the food was ready :p And English is my third language.

lothario-da-be
03-12-2013, 07:46 PM
Some of those things are certainly valid flaws in an imperfect franchise. For many of the story problems, I's say that we'll see some answers eventually. I kinda feel like Joker felt about the ending of Lost "Why did it all end in a church?" With this conspiratorial story line, it's sometimes better to have some things left up to speculation than to have all of the answers given right to you.
A lot of the bugs got fixed, though to be fair, it was running on a brand new engine. Expect fewer bugs in AC4.
Did you want them to completely reinvent AC gameplay for the modern sequences? Because that got a great response from the ACR community... Besides, you get a gun after you kill Daniel Cross... One with lots o' ammo and auto aim!!! Killing spree ahead!
The ignored aspects of AC1's emails is a totally valid concern, though to be fair, we haven't seen much of modern AC world, so we can't know if those things are really reflected.
AC4 first person segments are a rumor only, one started by an offhand question from a journalist that received no definitive answer. (I liked ACR's Desmond sequences... a lot...)
TLA is worth your money.
I don't hate anything, i want to show ubi some things are starting to irritate me because it all started so good.

pacmanate
03-12-2013, 08:12 PM

Is pointing out really bad game flaws "hate"? I agree with OP except for the part when he says about what the fans want because thats subjective.

Bastiaen
03-12-2013, 08:19 PM
I don't hate anything, i want to show ubi some things are starting to irritate me because it all started so good.

Not really hate then, just a focus on the negative.

pacmanate
03-12-2013, 08:23 PM

Eh, not really. All these things started off as such good mysteries and by AC:R there was none. There were none in AC3 either. They just cliffhangered so many things.

SixKeys
03-12-2013, 08:23 PM

Unfortunately, there's not much positive left to focus on.

TheHumanTowel
03-12-2013, 08:34 PM
The modern day story is the most frustrating part of AC. It used to be the thing that I looked forward to finding out about the most in the next game. It brought a wonderful bit of mystery to the franchise, a sense that there were great shadowy things happening in the background that are much bigger than you. Then after ACB that was all suddenly gone. S16's messages were forgotten about, the modern day segments amounted to about 5 minutes in total, instead of exploring 16's memories in TLA we got a recap of Desmond's dull life story. Then AC3 comes around and still none of the plot points are addressed.

I worry that Ubi saw all the people moaning about the modern day and decided to really limit it's role in the story, relegating crucial plot points to DLC and in AC3's case clearly putting little effort into the modern missions. So we have Ubi's lack of faith in it's own story and modern day whiners to thank for this.

Bastiaen
03-12-2013, 08:37 PM
Unfortunately, there's not much positive left to focus on.

Honestly? Take a look at all the positive things that happened in AC3. Why can't we focus on the good?

Sushiglutton
03-12-2013, 08:41 PM
I think "lazy" is the wrong word. The devs just found themselves in a really tough spot. Not only were they making a very ambitious and complex historical open-world game, but on top of that a modern day action game. They couldn't do that ofc, so they let the modern part be a gimped version of the historical. The modern day part had a really complex story that needed time to wrap up properly. At the same time there was an immense pressure from a lot of fans and journalists to keep it to a minimum. The lore has also grown very rapidly in just five years, so some story inconsistencies and dead-ends are to be expected.

I think it was a wise decission to hit the reset button and scale down the importance of the modern part (assuming that's what they have done). Not because of laziness, more like knowing your limitations.

Bastiaen
03-12-2013, 08:44 PM
I think "lazy" is the wrong word. The devs just found themselves in a really tough spot. Not only were they making a very ambitious and complex historical open-world game, but on top of that a modern day action game. They couldn't do that ofc, so they let the modern part be a gimped version of the historical. The modern day part had a really complex story that needed time to wrap up properly. At the same time there was an immense pressure from a lot of fans and journalists to keep it to a minimum. The lore has also grown very rapidly in just five years, so some story inconsistencies and dead-ends are to be expected.

I think it was a wise decission to hit the reset button and scale down the importance of the modern part (assuming that's what they have done). Not because of laziness, more like knowing your limitations.

This is a solid opinion. My name is Bastiaen, and I approve of this message. Although I absolutely love the modern story as it provides the mysterious atmosphere to the series.

lothario-da-be
03-12-2013, 08:44 PM

If you look at the ending, lazy is a good word.

Sushiglutton
03-12-2013, 08:53 PM
If you look at the ending, lazy is a good word.

I have a feeling the AC-devs worked harder than most of us last year :p, so I really don't think lazy is a correct description. I mean I agree the ending was super, super bad. But it was a very tough balancing act. The modern day needed more time to make sense. At the same time a lot of gamers have zero interest in it. The game was also enormous in scope, way bigger than they could handle in terms of quality for individual parts. I dunno, to me "overambitious" is a word that better describes why AC3 fell short (that and the horrendous mission design philosophy ;)).

SixKeys
Honestly? Take a look at all the positive things that happened in AC3. Why can't we focus on the good?

The graphics were good. Tree-running was all right. Naval stuff was good. Apart from those, I can't really think of anything.

lothario-da-be
The graphics were good. Tree-running was all right. Naval stuff was good. Apart from those, I can't really think of anything.
The cities were well made,the hunting and the historical story were all pretty good.

lothario-da-be
03-12-2013, 08:55 PM
I have a feeling the AC-devs worked harder than most of us last year :p, so I really don't think lazy is a correct description. I mean I agree the ending was super, super bad. But it was a very tough balancing act. The modern day needed more time to make sense. At the same time a lot of gamers have zero interest in it. The game was also enormous in scope, way bigger than they could handle in terms of quality for individual parts. I dunno, to me "overambitious" is a word that better describes why AC3 fell short (that and the horrendous mission design philosophy ;)).
I don't think it is hard to let Shaun and Rebecca say SOMETHING, i don't care what just any singn of emotion.

SixKeys
03-12-2013, 08:58 PM
The cities were well made,the hunting and the historical story were all pretty good.

Nah. The cities were the most boring ones in the series, hunting was all right but gets boring after a while and the less said about the story, the better.

Sushiglutton
03-12-2013, 08:58 PM

What is it people like about the hunting? I just don't get it. It's so simple and boring to me. Run to a magnifying glass, tap button. Run to red marker, tap bow button. Run to corpse, tap button. OR: Set trap. Throw bait on trap. Run away. Go to trap and tap button to skin. OR: Run up to animal. Click through QTE prompts.

I wonder if I have missed something about the hunting :confused:

lothario-da-be
03-12-2013, 09:00 PM
What is it people like about the hunting? I just don't get it. It's so simple and boring to me. Run to a magnifying glass, tap button. Run to red marker, tap bow button. Run to corpse, tap button. OR: Set trap. Throw bait on trap. Run away. Go to trap and tap button to skin. OR: Run up to animal. Click through QTE prompts.

I wonder if I have missed something about the hunting :confused:
People always praise RDR's hunting and it was way more simple then ac3's hunting system.

lothario-da-be
03-12-2013, 09:01 PM
Nah. The cities were the most boring ones in the series, hunting was all right but gets boring after a while and the less said about the story, the better.
The animations are probably the best thing then.Those are truly amazing.

WalSwJan
03-12-2013, 09:04 PM
People always praise RDR's hunting and it was way more simple then ac3's hunting system.

No QTE,so it is automatically better. I love the hunting in FC3, AC3's hunting was alright. It's good to have it because without it the frontier would be a bit boring.

SixKeys
03-12-2013, 09:05 PM

How so? In AC3 all you have to do is climb a tree and jump on an animal for insta-kill, no matter what size. In RDR pumas and bears presented a real challenge if you didn't have a powerful weapon with you. Hearing a puma roar in RDR used to make me **** my pants every time because I knew if I didn't act fast enough, I'd be dead in two slashes. In AC3 pumas weren't any faster than wolves and were usually found just chilling on a rock somewhere where you could sneak up on them.

In RDR you also had free-aim so birds could present a challenge (if you were on a timer) and some of the hunting challenges required you to kill a puma or a bear using only a knife or a stick of dynamite. AC3's "challenges" offered nothing of the sort.

Sushiglutton
03-12-2013, 09:05 PM

Well if you played with free-aim at least you had to shoot straight. With Dead-Eye you could do some artistic shots like taking down six birds with your revolver. There is no room to do anything spectacular in AC3. When the predators attacked in RDR you could easily die (remember the first time I was attacked by a cougar, almost fell out of my chair and then I was dead lol). Hunting in RDR wasn't perfect, but I thought it was much better than in AC3.

pacmanate
03-12-2013, 09:08 PM

This. Italy has the best buildings in the AC franchise, including Constantiople. America is so boring from an aesthetic standpoint. Literally there wasnt much good stuff in AC3. Tree running was great, I guess you could say combat was, but playing AC:B again, I love that combat style more than AC3's because it flows way better. The story wasn't that good in AC3, the ending seemed rushed for no reason. There were no puzzles. It wasn't that good tbf.

lothario-da-be
03-12-2013, 09:08 PM
How so? In AC3 all you have to do is climb a tree and jump on an animal for insta-kill, no matter what size. In RDR pumas and bears presented a real challenge if you didn't have a powerful weapon with you. Hearing a puma roar in RDR used to make me **** my pants every time because I knew if I didn't act fast enough, I'd be dead in two slashes. In AC3 pumas weren't any faster than wolves and were usually found just chilling on a rock somewhere where you could sneak up on them.

In RDR you also had free-aim so birds could present a challenge (if you were on a timer) and some of the hunting challenges required you to kill a puma or a bear using only a knife. AC3's "challenges" offered nothing of the sort.
True, i played without SSi so no QTE for me, bears,pumas,wolves... were dangerous for me, but you made some valid points about RDR. I need to replay it:p

WalSwJan
03-12-2013, 09:12 PM
Well if you played with free-aim at least you had to shoot straight. With Dead-Eye you could do some artistic shots like taking down six birds with your revolver. There is no room to do anything spectacular in AC3. When the predators attacked in RDR you could easily die (remember the first time I was attacked by a cougar, almost fell out of my chair and then I was dead lol). Hunting in RDR wasn't perfect, but I thought it was much better than in AC3.

Now that you are mentioning RDR...I have to play this legendary game again.

Sushiglutton
03-12-2013, 09:15 PM
Now that you are mentioning RDR...I have to play this legendary game again.

Hehe I want to do the same, have only played it twice. It was a fantastic game :).

FrankieSatt
03-12-2013, 09:17 PM
I think the OP hit the nail on the head. I can't disagree with anything he pointed out. The whole franchise has gone down, and even more so with ACIII.

One of the worst parts is making critical story lines into separate games or DLC or books so you force the gamer to buy more games and DLC and books they do not want just to get a complete story.

Tell the story in the game itself, new games and DLC and books are to expand on the main story not tell part of the core story.

I shouldn't have to buy AC LIberation or whatever game or DLC that was sold to be told and explain that Lucy was a Templar. I should have been told after in the main game of Revelations.

lothario-da-be
03-12-2013, 09:18 PM
Hehe I want to do the same, have only played it twice. It was a fantastic game :).
I only played it once :nonchalance:

pacmanate
03-12-2013, 09:19 PM
I think the OP hit the nail on the head. I can't disagree with anything he pointed out. The whole franchise has gone down, and even more so with ACIII.

One of the worst parts is making critical story lines into separate games or DLC or books so you force the gamer to buy more games and DLC and books they do not want just to get a complete story.

Tell the story in the game itself, new games and DLC and books are to expand on the main story not tell part of the core story.

I shouldn't have to buy AC LIberation or whatever game or DLC that was sold to be told and explain that Lucy was a Templar. I should have been told after in the main game of Revelations.

Exactly. Making The Lost Archive a DLC, the one thing that was concrete evidence for Lucy being a Templar was one of the most stupid DLC ideas. This comes second to AC2 having 2 sequences cut so they could sell stuff that was supposed to be in the game as DLC. Guess its going to happen again this year, seems like it happens every 2 years. AC2, AC:R and Black Flag.

lothario-da-be
03-12-2013, 09:23 PM
Exactly. Making The Lost Archive a DLC, the one thing that was concrete evidence for Lucy being a Templar was one of the most stupid DLC ideas. This comes second to AC2 having 2 sequences cut so they could sell stuff that was supposed to be in the game as DLC. Guess its going to happen again this year, seems like it happens every 2 years. AC2, AC:R and Black Flag.
I haven't bought them out of principes, and i hope ac2's dlc will become free soon because those 2 sequences were clearly supposed to be in the game.

Sushiglutton
03-12-2013, 09:24 PM

This is pretty much why I stopped caring about the modern day. When Lucy's story was sold as DLC it was game over for me. And boy was I happy I had jumped ship given the trainwreck the modern plot was in AC3. I hope AC4 makes it completely optional so I can just ignore it.

FrankieSatt
03-12-2013, 09:32 PM
This is pretty much why I stopped caring about the modern day. When Lucy's story was sold as DLC it was game over for me. And boy was I happy I had jumped ship given the trainwreck the modern plot was in AC3. I hope AC4 makes it completely optional so I can just ignore it.

My problem is that the modern day story line IS part of the game and in my opinion it is the whole reason for the series. Why have ancestors and the animus otherwise?

I really wish they had made all the games separate entities instead of having a modern day story line. Just have AC 1 about Altair and the deception of his mentor. Just have ACII, Brotherhood and Revelations about Ezio getting revenge and joining the Brotherhood to avenge his father and brothers death and defeating the Borgia and their plan. Just have ACIII about Connor jolning the Brotherhood to get revenge for those responsible for burning his village and killing his mother and to protect the rest of his tribe.

You really don't need the modern story line for the games but since it is part of the game it really doesn't make sense to continue the series now.

HeedfulMass4856
03-12-2013, 09:36 PM
1.Ac3's ending had just no emotion wich made it realy bad.
2.The modern day gamelay is ridiculous, fighting templars with a knife realy?
3.Daniel cross was handeld awefull.
4The modern day story is way too short.
5. All those lose ends about "find eve,your son" are still unsolved.
6.The things that the glyphs showed us are completly ignored ( George Washington and the apple)
7. The game had tons of bugs.
8.The mission disign is sooo linear that it makes the game less funn, go back to ac1 freedom.
9.The 1st person modern day story in ac4 isn't realy what fans want.
10.The e-mails in ac1 ( 90% of Africa dead) don't hav any meaning in the game.
11.The way subject 16 was handeld in acr was horrible too.
12.Making the lost archive DLC wich made me miss the only revelation was a bad desicion.
I can sum up more things but i think you get it.Ubi needs to work harder on making a coherent franchise.And if they don't handle it soon this will become a problem in future games. Your thoughts?

To sum it all up, they're lazy as ****! That's why the AC franchise has become annualized - so Ubisoft can make 'minor' improvements instead of doing like Rockstar and completely making a new game of the same franchise.

Roanark
03-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Is pointing out really bad game flaws "hate"? I agree with OP except for the part when he says about what the fans want because thats subjective.
He's of course talking about the majority, and it was a general consensus that we hated the first person aspects implemented in Revelations, naturally if they went that route and AC4 we would probably still not like it unless they massively changed the entire thing.
That hasn't been confirmed though, it could be 3rd person gameplay, doubtful but possible.

MasterAssasin84
03-12-2013, 10:40 PM
I just want ubi to give us a complete game this time round with having to fork out on DLC ! the worst part about it is that when DLC does get announced they generally contain answers to questions that should have been answered in the main game.

DLC in my eyes has always been and will always be a complete and utter rip off.

Legendz54
03-12-2013, 10:47 PM
The only way to fix this is to make a new modern day protag as important as Desmond and likeable to fans. Re introduce someone who is high in TWCB DNA and is the only one who can stop Juno, flesh it out and give him a good story and then end it when Juno is dead and Templars are gone.

SixKeys
03-12-2013, 10:51 PM
The only way to fix this is to make a new modern day protag as important as Desmond and likeable to fans. Re introduce someone who is high in TWCB DNA and is the only one who can stop Juno, flesh it out and give him a good story and then end it when Juno is dead and Templars are gone.

That would just feel like rehashing. The whole problem is that from the beginning they made Desmond out to be this super-important character, the saviour of humanity, and then they just unceremoniously dump him in the last game and go "ehh, the satellite launch wasn't really such a big deal, after all". You can't first tell the audience that the main character is über-special, then kill him off and create another character who is just as special for the same reasons (saving humanity blah blah).

x___Luffy___x
03-12-2013, 10:55 PM
I just want ubi to give us a complete game this time round with having to fork out on DLC ! the worst part about it is that when DLC does get announced they generally contain answers to questions that should have been answered in the main game.

DLC in my eyes has always been and will always be a complete and utter rip off.

i agree

pacmanate
03-12-2013, 11:52 PM
He's of course talking about the majority, and it was a general consensus that we hated the first person aspects implemented in Revelations, naturally if they went that route and AC4 we would probably still not like it unless they massively changed the entire thing.
That hasn't been confirmed though, it could be 3rd person gameplay, doubtful but possible.

Who says we will even get any modern day action though? I don't see the devs doing a mirrors edge type thing, that would be a whole different mechanic to do.

HeedfulMass4856
03-12-2013, 11:55 PM
Who says we will even get any modern day action though? I don't see the devs doing a mirrors edge type thing, that would be a whole different mechanic to do.

Ubisoft has always treated the modern-day aspect in Assassin's Creed to ****. The gameplay did improve in ACIII, I'll admit that, but it was still bland...very very bland.

TheHumanTowel
03-13-2013, 12:02 AM
I'd say it'll be more like AC1 stuff. Where all you can really do is walk around and read e-mails and things. That's not a bad thing though, AC1 was great at dropping little hints about the lore and letting the player read between the lines for himself. It was really good for creating that whole sense of mystery the game had.

pacmanate
03-13-2013, 12:10 AM
I'd say it'll be more like AC1 stuff. Where all you can really do is walk around and read e-mails and things. That's not a bad thing though, AC1 was great at dropping little hints about the lore and letting the player read between the lines for himself. It was really good for creating that whole sense of mystery the game had.

Yeah and then look what happened, they dropped all the mysteries and just abandoned them! D:

Legendz54
03-13-2013, 12:21 AM
That would just feel like rehashing. The whole problem is that from the beginning they made Desmond out to be this super-important character, the saviour of humanity, and then they just unceremoniously dump him in the last game and go "ehh, the satellite launch wasn't really such a big deal, after all". You can't first tell the audience that the main character is über-special, then kill him off and create another character who is just as special for the same reasons (saving humanity blah blah).

They should've just stuck with Desmond all the way through, finished what they started, killing Lucy was pointless if anything her not being a Templar would of made Desmond's death more sad. Sigh... I had so much hope for Desmond.. What on earth were they thinking.

Melodia1756
03-13-2013, 01:46 AM
Everything means so much more when you care about the characters. I haven't cared for Connor or Desmond much in the last game at all. I think Ubisoft is fixing that with Edward Kenway. They could bring Haytham back too - he seems pretty universally liked being funny and charismatic. There are things I would like to see answered that never were, but I guess I don't have so much expectation that this will be done as lothario-da-be. A great story may be changed by teams needing something else to make combat changes more logical or changed by someone working on another installment and those changes might not make for the best tale possible. I just hope that Ubisoft will let there be a director overseeing all the teams to try and keep the storyline as important if not more than the combat and gameplay. That might eliminate a lot of what lothario is unhappy about.

Assassin_M
03-13-2013, 01:52 AM
The only disappointments for me regarding the modern day plot are the combat, shortness of missions, Daniel, Vidic and presentation of the ending...

Nothing else...

Eternal Reward
03-13-2013, 03:00 AM
What the hell even happened to Daniel? I mean, you get the idea he is this awesome bad@$$, that might actually be a challenge......and you kill him by catching him and stabbing him. After he goes insane. For no determinable reason.....

And then we get the infinite pistol, to mow down the Tron guards of failurefullness.

And THEN, we kill Vidic.....by making a guard shoot him......heck, the Doctor in ACB had a cooler death.

And THEN, Desmond just up and dies in a even stupider way.

Conclusion: Ubisoft got kill happy, and we get to see the clusterfvck it made.

LoyalACFan
03-13-2013, 03:20 AM
What the hell even happened to Daniel? I mean, you get the idea he is this awesome bad@$$, that might actually be a challenge......and you kill him by catching him and stabbing him. After he goes insane. For no determinable reason.....

And then we get the infinite pistol, to mow down the Tron guards of failurefullness.

And THEN, we kill Vidic.....by making a guard shoot him......heck, the Doctor in ACB had a cooler death.

And THEN, Desmond just up and dies in a even stupider way.

Conclusion: Ubisoft got kill happy, and we get to see the clusterfvck it made.

This sums up my feelings on the modern stuff pretty well. I was infuriated by how easily Desmond beat Daniel... IN ALL THREE MISSIONS.

pirate1802
03-13-2013, 05:53 AM
The only disappointments for me regarding the modern day plot are the combat, shortness of missions, Daniel, Vidic and presentation of the ending...

Nothing else...

I don't think anything else is left.. ;)

I-Like-Pie45
03-13-2013, 06:03 AM
Daniel's meltdown was him suffering from his bleeding effect in a situation that we call plot convenience cause we couldn't think of any other ways to off him.

The same sort of bleeding effect that Desmond no longer suffers for some magical reason that I don't remember.

mattduck69
03-13-2013, 06:07 AM
Daniel's meltdown was him suffering from his bleeding effect in a situation that we call plot convenience cause we couldn't think of any other ways to off him.

The same sort of bleeding effect that Desmond no longer suffers for some magical reason that I don't remember.

agreed
btw, love your bateman display picture

Assassin_M
03-13-2013, 07:22 AM
I don't think anything else is left.. ;)
Well, from his list it looks like A LOT is left....to him at least

eagleforlife1
03-13-2013, 08:00 AM
OP is spot on.

lothario-da-be
03-13-2013, 02:20 PM
I expected a lot of hate towards this thread, i'am glad most people agree with me.

ProletariatPleb
03-13-2013, 02:22 PM
I expected a lot of hate towards this thread, i'am glad most people agree with me.
That's cause you're a decent fellow, also Belgian and you have nailed what we all wanted to say derp.

lothario-da-be
03-13-2013, 02:35 PM
That's cause you're a decent fellow, also Belgian and you have nailed what we all wanted to say derp.
lol Indians like Belgians?:p

ProletariatPleb
03-13-2013, 03:00 PM
lol Indians like Belgians?:p
Not that I know of. But you have Larian studio and they are awesome >_>

Megas_Doux
03-13-2013, 03:02 PM
The Skyscraper level was cool, but other than that......

lothario-da-be
03-13-2013, 03:28 PM
? And this

ProletariatPleb
03-13-2013, 03:30 PM
? And this
I already replied didn't I?

lothario-da-be
03-13-2013, 03:33 PM
I already replied didn't I?
Because you like that studio all Belgians are descent fellows? I like you:)

ProletariatPleb
03-13-2013, 03:34 PM
Because you like that studio all Belgians are descent fellows? I like you:)
No I said YOU are a decent fellow, and also a Belgian :P

lothario-da-be
03-13-2013, 03:36 PM
No I said YOU are a decent fellow, and also a Belgian :P
Well thanks then. Now back on topic, Desmonds face changes are also ridicuous.

ProletariatPleb
03-13-2013, 03:38 PM
Well thanks then. Now back on topic, Desmonds face changes are also ridicuous.

Yeah, also, they I hate when they do this stuff:

http://i.imgur.com/yf73k.gif

leCarrot
03-13-2013, 04:10 PM

http://i.imgur.com/yf73k.gif

You. Just. Ruined. My. Life.

I didn't ask for it, yet you still gave me the red pill :/

TheHumanTowel
03-13-2013, 04:12 PM

I didn't mind that Desmond had the same face as Ezio. I did mind that his face changed completely between games. They even changed Shaun and Rebecca's face in AC3. Just why? They're all plastic surgery junkies or something.

ProletariatPleb
03-13-2013, 04:14 PM
I didn't mind that Desmond had the same face as Ezio. I did mind that his face changed completely between games. They even changed Shaun and Rebecca's face in AC3. Just why? They're all plastic surgery junkies or something.
About the same face thing...that's just fraking lazy, add a bit of stuff on top and Desmond is Ezio, and why doesn't he have a different face? "animus" excuse.

And yeah, They keep changing everybody's god**** face.

lothario-da-be
03-13-2013, 07:41 PM
This, the modern day story just spans some weeks and still they change drasticly.

ProletariatPleb
03-13-2013, 07:53 PM
This, the modern day story just spans some weeks and still they change drasticly.
Months my friend, months. But your point still stands.

lothario-da-be
03-13-2013, 08:00 PM
Months my friend, months. But your point still stands.
Ah yes a bit more then 72 days i think, in acb Lucy says the satelite launch is 72 days away.