PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Initiates Key Request Mr Shade prehaps you can shed some light

MasterAssasin84
03-12-2013, 02:48 PM
Sorry but i really have to get this off my chest ,

I have been waiting for a Key to Access Initiates for well since the dawn of time and still have not received it yet ?

Am alone on this one ?

I followed the onscreen instructions and registered with my uplay details and was subsequently told to wait.

Help :(

roostersrule2
03-12-2013, 02:49 PM
You're chosen at random, it's not a everyone gets one kinda thing. I got mine like an hour after I did it, so it really is compeltey random.

MasterAssasin84
03-12-2013, 02:53 PM
You're chosen at random, it's not a everyone gets one kinda thing. I got mine like an hour after I did it, so it really is compeltey random.

Oh heck so basicaly live in hope :nonchalance: i registered months ago

Mr_Shade
03-12-2013, 02:57 PM
indeed.

MasterAssasin84
03-12-2013, 03:02 PM
indeed.

That really sucks lol ! dont supppose you can put in a kind word if it works that way lool !!

Mr_Shade
03-12-2013, 03:03 PM
That really sucks lol ! dont supppose you can put in a kind word if it works that way lool !!
nope -sorry no can do.

If I did it for you - I would have to for everyone, and then there really wasn't any point in them handing them out at random....

roostersrule2
03-12-2013, 03:06 PM
nope -sorry no can do.

If I did it for you - I would have to for everyone, and then there really wasn't any point in them handing them out at random....Just out of curiosty why are they random, shouldn't all of the fanbase be able to see the stuff?

MasterAssasin84
03-12-2013, 03:06 PM
nope -sorry no can do.

If I did it for you - I would have to for everyone, and then there really wasn't any point in them handing them out at random....

So how about re applying would that be worth it ?

pacmanate
03-12-2013, 04:23 PM
Remember bro it was a request, not a get!

MasterAssasin84
03-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Remember bro it was a request, not a get!

Il shall just live in hope then lol !!

pacmanate
03-12-2013, 05:14 PM
Il shall just live in hope then lol !!

They might do giveaways in the future, who knows

Bastiaen
03-12-2013, 06:47 PM
I second this. It hasn't been forever, but it has been a VERY long time.

LightRey
03-12-2013, 06:54 PM
I second this. It hasn't been forever, but it has been a VERY long time.
Then you're probably not going to get one. Get over it. It's not meant for everyone. That's kindof the entire point.

dewgel
03-12-2013, 11:19 PM
I got my invite almost immediately after the thing went live.

Although I definitely think more fans should be on it. Personally I'd have made it so all active Uplay members get access to it, after all they done that for the Revelations PS3 beta, so why not this?

Whatever the case, I'm pretty happy with it, it's neat.

xryanx28
03-13-2013, 02:53 AM
Then you're probably not going to get one. Get over it. It's not meant for everyone. That's kindof the entire point.

someone has a ego. still dont have a inv either =(

Soulid_Snake
03-13-2013, 03:31 AM
Assassins Creed Initiates Key Request Mr Shade prehaps you can shed some light

Mr_Shade can't shed light, isn't it obvious why?

LightRey
03-13-2013, 09:45 AM
someone has a ego. still dont have a inv either =(
I'm not sure how what I said in any way implies an ego (besides its literal Latin meaning), especially since I don't have a code either. It's really not that big of a deal. Some people get lucky, some people don't. Not everybody can win the lottery.

Assassin_M
03-13-2013, 09:50 AM
especially since i don't have a code either
lawl

LightRey
03-13-2013, 09:52 AM
lawl
I was late to the party and I'm really not that interested anymore. :P

(which is why I was late to the party in the first place)

pirate1802
03-13-2013, 09:55 AM
I don't have the code either.. :(

Assassin_M
03-13-2013, 10:01 AM
I was late to the party and I'm really not that interested anymore. :P

(which is why I was late to the party in the first place)
You`re the one who discovered Initiates and you were late ? That`s like....Columbus being late for the colonization of America

LightRey
03-13-2013, 10:08 AM
You`re the one who discovered Initiates and you were late ? That`s like....Columbus being late for the colonization of America
Yup. Kinda ironic isn't it? xD

Assassin_M
03-13-2013, 10:28 AM
Yup. Kinda ironic isn't it? xD
Yeah...well...It`s nothing to jump up and down about...I`ll have to say, though....it IS childish, but we sometimes use this privilege badly :|

We told someone that Initiates has something about Desmond`s daughter..

LightRey
03-13-2013, 10:40 AM
Yeah...well...It`s nothing to jump up and down about...I`ll have to say, though....it IS childish, but we sometimes use this privilege badly :|

We told someone that Initiates has something about Desmond`s daughter..
xDDDD

EscoBlades
03-13-2013, 10:41 AM
Initiates is currently in CLOSED Alpha. The Closed nature of the site at present means that it is open to a specific number of users, all of whom are bound by NDAs (Non Disclosure Agreements)

There was specific criteria governing the issue of access Keys to the site. Again, only a certain number of users fulfilled that criteria. As i stated in the other thread, if you requested a key and are yet to receive one, you will at a future date. We haven't communicated when that date will be, but we'll be sure to keep you informed when the time comes.

I hope this helps.

MasterAssasin84
03-13-2013, 10:42 AM
Mr_Shade can't shed light, isn't it obvious why?

Well to me its not thats the precise reason i asked my friends here on the forums , do you not think i would have wasted my breath if i had the answers !!

MasterAssasin84
03-13-2013, 10:44 AM
Initiates is currently in CLOSED Alpha. The Closed nature of the site at present means that it is open to a specific number of users, all of whom are bound by NDAs (Non Disclosure Agreements)

There was specific criteria governing the issue of access Keys to the site. Again, only a certain number of users fulfilled that criteria. As i stated in the other thread, if you requested a key and are yet to receive one, you will at a future date. We haven't communicated when that date will be, but we'll be sure to keep you informed when the time comes.

I hope this helps.

Thank you for this Escoblades, i have registared so i guess its a case of waiting, i must admit i am very curious as to what it is :) i just hope my key gets to me soon.

ace3001
03-16-2013, 02:39 PM
Never been exactly interested in Initiates, but on going through my email today, I found that I had received a code on the 2nd of February. (Which is weird since I hadn't clicked the "ask for a key" back then.) However, using that code gives me a "Could not activate key" message. Am I to assume it has some kind of expiry date that isn't mentioned in the email?

lasha7716
03-16-2013, 02:51 PM
what was title of email i want it to search in my emails maybe i received it too

ace3001
03-16-2013, 03:49 PM
what was title of email i want it to search in my emails maybe i received it too
http://i.imgur.com/8H3c0Fn.jpg
If you got it the same time as I did, chances are your key won't work either.

AjinkyaParuleka
03-16-2013, 06:25 PM
^^can you give me that key?

ace3001
03-17-2013, 01:46 AM
It doesn't work. Probably expired or something. I don't know for sure.

rengokum
08-31-2013, 02:18 AM
i bought this assassins creed action figure that had an exclusive in game item fir assassins creed IV available for downloaded if redeemed. i went on the given site on the back of the paper and requested a key. of course like you i was denied. now this paper says to just enter the code, but i cant do it and im calling this false advertising. if i knew i had to be chosen. i would not have spent the money on it. this is B.S. and it needs to be sorted out.

adventurewomen
08-31-2013, 02:28 AM
Buy the game for yourself, aint no one gonna give you anything!