PDA

View Full Version : No Colonial Aassassin outfit in the manor after finishing all Homestead missions?

Liquid_Engineer
03-12-2013, 01:14 PM
So I've finished the Encyclopedia Of The Common Man and all other Homestead Missions but there's no Colonial Assassin outfit in the manor basement...what's going on here?

I have the correct DLC unlocked.

papk01
03-12-2013, 02:03 PM
Colonial Assassin outfit is unlocked after you finished Sequence 6.

Did you finish it?

Liquid_Engineer
03-12-2013, 05:50 PM
I have finished the entire game.

SixKeys
03-12-2013, 07:27 PM
Do you have all the other extra content that came with the DLC, like the alternate Captain of the Aquila outfit?

Liquid_Engineer
03-12-2013, 07:31 PM
Yes; I've actually just finished the Captain's Kidd mission and don't have the alternative outfit in the manor (assuming you mean that one with more white?); I only have the outfit that got awarded to me after finishing the Kidd mission. Other than that: prisoner, Ezio, Achilles outfits are there (including the regular Assassin's outfit).

Okay so I have (finished) Sinking a Secret, still have to do The Ghost War, Act 1, but there is no The Ruins At Cerros option/icon... Interesting...

SixKeys
03-12-2013, 09:25 PM
The Captain and Colonial Assassin outfits should be unlocked as soon as you've finished sequence 6. You don't need to have finished all the missions in the game. So if you don't have the outfits by now but do have the extra missions, I can only assume something strange is going on and recommend that you contact Support.

Which edition do you have, BTW? Maybe your edition only came with the extra missions but not the outfits.

Liquid_Engineer
03-12-2013, 09:40 PM
I ordered the Join or Die edition of which I got an email about them being stolen (from bol.com) and if I ordered the regular, plain edition they would give me ALL exclusive content and a Season Pass. So far, so good, and have used the code for the Hidden Secrets DLC.

I picked up the Colonial oufit for Achilles earlier and the last time I saw it was when he said 'Maybe someday I'll give it to you'.

I've been chatting with support (Ubisoft and the store) for weeks now and they do nothing but blame each other without offering any kind of solution or an idea to be honest.

Roanark
03-12-2013, 10:41 PM
I'm getting the impression you are talking about Achilles' Original Outfit, not the Colonial Assassin outfit which was bonus content and a green outfit.
I think you're probably missing objectives, have you checked everything on your map to make sure there are no extra missions?

Liquid_Engineer
03-12-2013, 10:44 PM
No, I am aware of the two different outfits and do mean the Colonial green one. I have checked and aside from some letters to deliver, there's nothing.

Roanark
03-12-2013, 10:52 PM
That should automatically be unlocked after sequence six, as others have said, there are not any other requirements and if you are certain you have the content then it is likely just another bug that this crappy, unfinished, and unpolished game has... Your only option is to submit a report of your problem and wait probably another week or so for them to even acknowledge it and who knows how much longer to fix it.
Sorry about your luck. :\

Roanark
03-12-2013, 10:56 PM
One suggestion is to try replaying and completing the last mission of sequence six, if you used your code after that maybe the game just didn't get the "okay" to unlock the outfit? I don't know about that sort of thing but it's certainly worth a shot, however far-fetched it might be.

Liquid_Engineer
03-13-2013, 05:31 AM
Thanks, I'll give that a go, although I think I've used the code before that. Still no Ruins at Cerros either by the way...

Liquid_Engineer
03-13-2013, 09:26 PM
I've re-played the last sequence of sequence 6, to no avail...no two aditional outfits and Ruins at Cerros. Contacted Ubi support again whom told me a DLC can't work half. Well, it does (just finished both Ghost of Wars). I'm at a loss...

Liquid_Engineer
03-14-2013, 11:12 PM
It's fixed...Ubi support found that I never had the install file...I do now and everything is there.