PDA

View Full Version : Robert Faulkner Sr.

Abeonis
03-11-2013, 07:30 PM
Robert Faulkner Sr for Black Flag. I could dig that... Any other individuals you would like to see (besides those who have been confirmed)?

Bastiaen
03-11-2013, 07:34 PM
Very young Achilles.

AjinkyaParuleka
03-11-2013, 07:38 PM
Robby would be like 5 or 6 during the end..same for Achilles.

Abeonis
03-11-2013, 07:43 PM
Robby would be like 5 or 6 during the end..same for Achilles.

Robert Faulkner Senior, I said. Plus Bobby Faulkner was born in 1715, whilst Achilles was born in 1705.

lothario-da-be
03-11-2013, 07:46 PM
Achillis would be very cool

AjinkyaParuleka
03-11-2013, 07:49 PM
Achilles is older?Oh my mistake.Who's Robby senior?I guess Edward might have tutored Achilles when he was very young,or even baby sitted,lol.

mhg87
03-11-2013, 09:09 PM
Achilles is older? Oh my mistake.Who's Robby senior?I guess Edward might have tutored Achilles when he was very young,or even baby sitted,lol.

Black dudes age better than white dudes.
Also Faulker had been drinking away his sorrows for a long time. Booze ages you.

Bastiaen
03-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Black dudes age better than white dudes.
Also Faulker had been drinking away his sorrows for a long time. Booze ages you.

So true. Look at Obama. I hope he doesn't get trained by Edward, I just want him to make a cameo. I'd really just appreciate something little like that, like a mother keeping Achilles from running out into the street: "Achilles you little fool! Watch your step!" That would be a nice nod to AC3 fans.

Megas_Doux
03-11-2013, 10:04 PM
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Robert_Faulkner

Who is robert faulkner sr?

There seems to be only one "robert faulkner"......

menumaxibestof
03-11-2013, 10:08 PM
What if Achilles was born in a plantation and Edward had freed him ?

Abeonis
03-11-2013, 10:12 PM
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Robert_Faulkner

Who is robert faulkner sr?

There seems to be only one "robert faulkner"......

. . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

ArabianFrost
03-11-2013, 10:34 PM
Miko. I'd like to see if he had any contact with Edward in the west indies. Maybe he's the one that enrolls Edward into the brotherhood.

Megas_Doux
03-11-2013, 10:48 PM
. . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
i........

Given the case!

It would been MUCH more appropriate to write " Could we encounter Robert΄s Faulkner dad or something? " than the way is presented in the title. Since it might lead to misunderstandings.....

On topic, it would be cool is Edward frees a very young achilles....

LoyalACFan
03-11-2013, 10:57 PM
I came up with the idea of Achilles being Edward's apprentice/ward a few days ago. At any rate, I hope he's at least encountered in the game.

emperior
03-11-2013, 11:02 PM
Achilles was the apprentice of the first colon Assassin.
So no Edward training him, but he could appear in some way in AC4.

LoyalACFan
03-11-2013, 11:18 PM
Achilles was the apprentice of the first colon Assassin.
So no Edward training him, but he could appear in some way in AC4.

Wait, what? I'm assuming you meant "colonial" Assassin, but that's not right. Achilles just owned some of his personal effects; they never said he was his apprentice.

Besides, I didn't necessarily mean he was his Assassin apprentice (maybe a cabin boy or something) because Edward himself doesn't seem like he'll be a full-fledged Assassin. His bio just says "a pirate trained by Assassins." Kind of an odd choice of words if he's meant to be a true follower of the Creed.

Abeonis
03-11-2013, 11:57 PM
Wait, what? I'm assuming you meant "colonial" Assassin, but that's not right. Achilles just owned some of his personal effects; they never said he was his apprentice.

Besides, I didn't necessarily mean he was his Assassin apprentice (maybe a cabin boy or something) because Edward himself doesn't seem like he'll be a full-fledged Assassin. His bio just says "a pirate trained by Assassins." Kind of an odd choice of words if he's meant to be a true follower of the Creed.

I think it's clear that, by the time of Forsaken he has pretty much abandoned his pirate ways. It's possible that in the the years preceding the novel he could have brought Achilles into the Order, I suppose.

LoyalACFan
03-12-2013, 12:03 AM
I think it's clear that, by the time of Forsaken he has pretty much abandoned his pirate ways. It's possible that in the the years preceding the novel he could have brought Achilles into the Order, I suppose.

Achilles didn't join until the mid-1730s though. By that time, Edward was back in England and soon to be dead. However, Achilles could have theoretically been persuaded to join the Assassins after he found out his old friend Edward was murdered by Templars.

This is all just speculation, but it's fun :p

Abeonis
03-12-2013, 01:15 AM
Achilles didn't join until the mid-1730s though. By that time, Edward was back in England and soon to be dead. However, Achilles could have theoretically been persuaded to join the Assassins after he found out his old friend Edward was murdered by Templars.

This is all just speculation, but it's fun :p

True, but remember that Dxio didn't officially join the Order until 1486 - when he was inducted by his uncle in Venice - but we had been playing as an 'Assassin' since 1476. The same goes for Connor, who didn't join the Order until 1775, but was tutored by Achilles since the late 1760s. If Edward were to be the one responsible for introducing Achilles to the Order, it wouldn't necessarily go against what is said in the Encyclopaedia.

Personally, I would think it quite interesting to see a very old John de la Tour, but I doubt it will happen.

LoyalACFan
03-12-2013, 01:24 AM
Personally, I would think it quite interesting to see a very old John de la Tour, but I doubt it will happen.

I dunno, I kind of had a feeling that he lived much earlier, maybe even in Ezio's time. After all, we know Giovanni Borgia made it to the New World at some point; if John de la Tour was truly the first Assassin in the Americas, he must have been there before that. Of course, the characters in-game could have been oblivious to Giovanni when making the "first Assassin in the colonies" statement, since he didn't establish any kind of brotherhood guild there.

Abeonis
03-12-2013, 01:31 AM
Of course, the characters in-game could have been oblivious to Giovanni when making the "first Assassin in the colonies" statement, since he didn't establish any kind of brotherhood guild there.

That was always the impression I got from Achille's statements.