PDA

View Full Version : Release the statement already!

rmartinezdl
03-11-2013, 06:44 PM
I am not asking for you to fix the game, WE ALL KNOW IT WONT HAPPEN, just help me get my money back and I WILL LEAVE THIS FORUMS FOREVER, you and I and all the mods hate me raging here, and so Do I.

If you are wondering why I am so angry, well I pre-ordered the game on Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:38 PM
and well its been almosth 4 months, and NO FIX, not even an
official statement from Ubisoft about the subject. The Patches are all
only about multiplayer "fixes" and well, they are either completely
ignoring us, or dont want to see the problem.

EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE NO LONGER WORKING ON THE GAME, AND HAVE NO PLANS OF FIXING THE GAME HORRIBLE OPTIMIZATION.

PLEASE RELEASE THE STATEMENT ABOUT IT, STEAM WONT GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY UNLESS YOU GUYS SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

THEY THINK MY PC IS TO BLAME BECAUSE THE GAME RUNS LIKE CRAP. AND

YOU BETTER THAN ANYONE KNOW THAT THE GAME IS BADLY OPTIMIZED.

SO PLEASE, MAYBE THEN I WILL HAVE SOME MONEY TO BUY AC4, AFTERALL I WONT PIRATE AC3 SINCE I CANT RUN IT. OR WOULD YOU RATHER ME HAVING AC3 SITTING IN MY LIBRARY AND PIRATE AC4?

STOP WITH THE CONTACT SUPPORT, I CONTACTED SUPPORT OVER 2 WEEKS AGO AND ALL I HAD WAS AN AUTO RESPONSE, AND A DUDE ASKING FOR DXDIAG WHICH I UPLOADED FROM THE BEGINNING

CAPS BECAUSE I AM ANGRY. WE ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE ANGRY

UGH.

AND ONE LAST QUESTION?

WAS THE SEASON PASS A SCAM?

THERES ONLY 1 DLC FOR $10 ON STEAM.

THE SEASON PASS IS $30, AND ITS SUPPOSED TO SAVE US MONEY FOR PREORDERING THE DLC, HOW ON EARTH IS ONE $10 DLC WORTH A $30 SEASON PASS?

Thank you, have a nice DLC, i mean day.

AjinkyaParuleka
03-11-2013, 06:53 PM
Ubi Devs:We be currently working with AMD on a driver update which would take us some time(yeah that means probably the time when AC series is finished).
They won't give a ****,they got their money they can just throw the PC community out of the window.Wonder what will happen if there is no PCs in the world at all.

Mr_Shade
03-11-2013, 06:56 PM
There are 3 packs already available:

The Battle Hardened Pack [MP]

The Hidden Secrets Pack [SP]

And the first part of the Tyranny of King Washington [SP]

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en-GB/dlc/index.aspx

The second part releases later this month.

You should have access to them via the game's menu or an update via steam.

http://support.ubi.com/en-GB/answer_detail.aspx?lang=en-GB&key=gb&platformid=88&productid=2511&answerid=17596
http://support.ubi.com/en-GB/answer_detail.aspx?lang=en-GB&key=gb&platformid=88&productid=2511&answerid=17306

re support - if you have game play issues, then support are the best people to talk too - after you have checked for driver updates etc

The card driver manufactures are working to improve frame rates etc with each driver update, so you should always try and use the latest ones.

Since your rant is very general - I can't give you any further advice.

I would advise you to refrain from talk of piracy on the forums though, since this is a bannable offence - which won't help you at all.

I suggest you calm down and update your existing ticket to support and see what they say..

Abusing support - may result in you not getting help though, so please talk to them in a civil manner.

rmartinezdl
03-11-2013, 07:05 PM
I updated my rant! lol!

I have already done all that, its not a gpu problem! and I showed it on my video

I have a gtx 660! I can run crysis 3 on high! and Far Cry 3 on Ultra! You said that yourself, FAR CRY 3 IS ALSO A PRETTY DEMANDING GAME.

I am not asking for a fix! I want my m oney back, thats all, no more rants, no more rages, no more me being here. I already told this to Black Widow, the only reason I am ranting so much is because $50 is not something I could let go, I used my credit card and had to pay it for 3 months! UGH! thats why, of course there are worse optimized games, BUT NON OF THEM I PREORDERED. This is the only one.

if you want more specific info watch this video, IT CONTAINS NO FOUL LANGUAGE, ITS ONLY 2 MINS WATCH IT PLEASE!

It only shows hows there some kind of leak, or what do i know about cpu optimization, but SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE. give me 30 fps stable and i will finish the game, but the game dips to -30 fps on lowest resolution!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9FXw2zOTEg

Mr_Shade
03-11-2013, 07:12 PM
I updated my rant! lol!

I have already done all that, its not a gpu problem! and I showed it on my video

I have a gtx 660! I can run crysis 3 on high! and Far Cry 3 on Ultra! You said that yourself, FAR CRY 3 IS ALSO A PRETTY DEMANDING GAME.

I am not asking for a fix! I want my m oney back, thats all, no more rants, no more rages, no more me being here. I already told this to Black Widow, the only reason I am ranting so much is because $50 is not something I could let go, I used my credit card and had to pay it for 3 months! UGH! thats why, of course there are worse optimized games, BUT NON OF THEM I PREORDERED. This is the only one.

If there is nothing other than a refund, which will calm you down, then no one on the forums can help you.

Patches etc - wont help you it appears, so guess there is nothing I can suggest for you to try.

Many people have had problems resolved by support - however you do need to try and contact them back if suggestions do not work.

If you are 100% certain that you won't try support fixes - then I can't help you.

You need to speak to your retailer regarding refunds, who it appears you have done, so I can only pass you over to support to write a formal complaint about the game or you can contact your local regional office.

https://www.ubisoftgroup.com/en-US/contact_us.aspx

Refunds is not something that normally happens on a working product, however, that's not within my role to discuss since I do not know your support history, so I suggest you contact the team directly.

Locking thread to stop the trolls from running away with the subject.