PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone on here who can make really good signitures ?

MasterAssasin84
03-11-2013, 03:58 PM
Assassins or fellow Forum Fiends - i Need a new signiture who can make these , greatly appreciated ! !

Gi1t
03-11-2013, 04:22 PM

There was a group that did that, but they aren't registered as a forum group and the thread they made in the Prince of Persia forums isn't there anymore, since it's been a while since it was made. Can't say for sure if any of them are still around here, but they'd be perfect id they were.

MasterAssasin84
03-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Thats a shame i am just looking for a good signiture , i have just brought this like design app for my Mac but its way to complex ! so i am just clutching at straws to find someone who can make me one up ?

Mr_Shade
03-11-2013, 04:47 PM
As mentioned - we did have a group who used to make loads..

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/659075-The-Unofficial-Ubisoft-Signature-Design-Group-Home-Thread-3?

They have since gone separate ways etc - however some maybe still hanging around these forums ;)

Mr_Shade
03-11-2013, 04:47 PM
Thats a shame i am just looking for a good signiture , i have just brought this like design app for my Mac but its way to complex ! so i am just clutching at straws to find someone who can make me one up ?
what app?

Pixelmator?

MasterAssasin84
03-11-2013, 05:59 PM
what app?

Pixelmator?

I can remember the name of it il take a look later today and let you know , but i can tell you its apples own platform - if you have any recomendations Mr Shade :)

Mr_Shade
03-11-2013, 10:11 PM
I use pixelmator, great app - but not as powerful as the photoshop series, but a lot cheaper :D

pacmanate
03-11-2013, 10:14 PM
For everyone else - Get photoshop and pay for it!

For Mr Shade - Everyone buy everything legally!

nitres15
03-11-2013, 10:18 PM
a guy named Zeejay21 made mine, i dunno if heŽll respond though

edit- He also made this, dude got skills
http://i47.tinypic.com/bfrqft.png

Abeonis
03-12-2013, 01:25 AM
Unfortunately, it soes seem the Signature makers opfrom Shade's link have semi-retired. You could always just post what it is you're after here? I'm sure somebody who has the time would consider creating it for you.

rileypoole1234
03-12-2013, 02:58 AM
There once was a man... A creature... Named Slime. A mysterious figure round here, but a skilled signature maker nonetheless. He made mine, simple yet quite effective. He all of a sudden disappeared into god knows where. Meanwhile we're here, awaiting his return, which will trigger a revolution of sorts. A change that should be anticipated and feared by all.

Yeah I know that was a crap story but It's all I could come up with.

D.I.D.
03-12-2013, 03:03 AM
I could give it a shot. Most things that look sophisticated are actually pretty quick. Let me know what you want, and I'll give it 30 minutes work.

pacmanate
03-12-2013, 02:22 PM

This post seems fishy...

MasterAssasin84
03-12-2013, 02:36 PM
This post seems fishy...

Whys that ? someone remotely accessed your ubi account :D lol !!

pirate1802
03-12-2013, 02:37 PM

Split personality :eek:

pacmanate
03-12-2013, 02:37 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mr_Shade
03-12-2013, 02:38 PM
This post seems fishy...
odd that...

maybe a sun spot affected your post? - since I'm sure you wouldn't have condoned piracy.. would you?

pacmanate
03-12-2013, 02:39 PM
odd that...

maybe a sun spot affected your post? - since I'm sure you wouldn't have condoned piracy.. would you?

Ubisoft is condoning piracy!

And that was my mum. I told her off :P

MasterAssasin84
03-12-2013, 02:40 PM
odd that...

Keyword Piracy , oh and Shade your sig is awesome :) i think at some stage i am going to experiment with photoshop !! or iphoto

Mr_Shade
03-12-2013, 02:44 PM
Keyword Piracy , oh and Shade your sig is awesome :) i think at some stage i am going to experiment with photoshop !! or iphoto
iPhoto = pretty basic tbh..

Aphex_Tim
03-12-2013, 02:45 PM
I like to think i can make decent sigs. :p
But it really depends on what you have in mind.

MasterAssasin84
03-12-2013, 02:56 PM
I like to think i can make decent sigs. :p
But it really depends on what you have in mind.

I am sure you can well ive had a few very kind fello Assassins on here including yourself of course offer to help :)

i want something with Altair Ezio connor and Edward on behind the Assassin Symbol with my Screen name underneath ( i dont know if i am asking far too much :nonchalance: ) i want like a red back ground ?

Aphex_Tim
03-12-2013, 03:08 PM
I'll probably send you something soon.
If other people make something cool as well you should have plenty to choose from. :p

MasterAssasin84
03-12-2013, 03:09 PM
I'll probably send you something soon.
If other people make something cool as well you should have plenty to choose from. :p

I really have to learn how to use design programes.

But i would be eternaly greatful if you could :)

Abeonis
03-12-2013, 07:13 PM
I tend to find that all good signatures have two things in common: a high res image that has been shrunk to fit, and a decent border (usually a bevelled edge) so that your signature doesn't just, well, stop. If you get both of those done right, you're pretty much set.