PDA

View Full Version : Connor beyond The Tyranny of King Washington

MasterAssasin84
03-11-2013, 03:11 PM
Something has struck going by alot of the chatter on here about Connors future ?

Now once TOKW is finished what next for him ?

Is this a case of thats it dito - Connor is no more ? i will be quite dissapointed if thats the case.

I mean all that time and investment surely he warrants the same amounts of love an attention Ezio Received ?

UrDeviant1
03-11-2013, 03:14 PM
There's always the next episodic DLC. 'Tyranny of the Clan Mother'.

MasterAssasin84
03-11-2013, 03:16 PM
There's always the next episodic DLC. 'Tyranny of the Clan Mother'.

SPOILER !! ( is she not dead ? )

Saying that i though Zio was lol ! but you can see my point cant you

UrDeviant1
03-11-2013, 03:19 PM
SPOILER !! ( is she not dead ? )

Saying that i though Zio was lol ! but you can see my point cant you

She passed into the spirit world - waiting for the day that someone might drink a brew powerful enough to set her free.

guardian_titan
03-11-2013, 04:35 PM
Did Altair's story end after AC1? Nope. He got several scenes within Ezio's trilogy that filled in some plot holes like who he married, who Desmond was descended from, and where he died. He also got 2 handheld games (DS and PSP) as well as a novel to further explain his story, but he wasn't done and forgotten about during Ezio's trilogy.

There is a chance Connor could be in AC4. Perhaps he's following in Edward's footsteps to find something at the behest of Juno to thwart Minerva trying to stop her in the future. Juno throwing Tinia's disks into the abyss can't be the only thing she did to thwart the other two. Perhaps Connor is the one narrating the game so to speak. Maybe you start as Connor who finds out about his grandfather piece by piece, and as you find clues to Edward, you experience playable flashbacks. So kind of like Revelations but more interactive. Maybe Connor just appears at the end in a vision of the future for Edward. Or perhaps Connor will get the handheld treatment and his next game will be on the Vita. Who's to say at this point really outside of Ubisoft who will obviously be quiet on it.

Whatever Rising Phoenix is somehow relates to something rising from the ashes. Could be related to Connor or Aveline. Could be related to Desmond. Could be related to Edward or Haytham. Could also be something related specifically to Juno and sets things up for what's to come.

I do like Connor and hope he does get more screen time of some sort in the future whether that be on the console/PC, Vita/3DS, a novel, or even a short film. His story's obviously not closed just yet. Too many open threads.