PDA

View Full Version : Poll Dancing

Epsilonyx
03-11-2013, 12:18 PM
Over the past six years of AC has had a ton of features added and subsequently or on rare occasions kept, but it seems to me that a lot of the good stuff that was brought in with the addition of AC2 and Brotherhood has been cut in favour of experiments and exciting-sounding stuff that just never lives up to the hype.

There's always a lot of talk in the forums about how some new addition was crap or some other addition was great or how some great addition was removed, so I propose a poll on which features should be included in the next how-ever-many games. I'll probably forget a bunch so just put suggestions in the comments below.

*This is basically an update of my earlier thread

*Open-ended assassinations is a given

*Naval warfare is a given

*Don't just check loads of options, try and pick your 2/3 best for more accurate results overall

MasterAssasin84
03-11-2013, 12:23 PM
You wanna see Poll dancing in Assassin's Creed ? i can see this turning into 16th century GTA if players has had control of the content!

I just want to see the Assassination contracts return to exactly how they was deliverd in AC2 .

MasterAssasin84
03-11-2013, 12:26 PM
Over the past six years of AC has had a ton of features added and subsequently or on rare occasions kept, but it seems to me that a lot of the good stuff that was brought in with the addition of AC2 and Brotherhood has been cut in favour of experiments and exciting-sounding stuff that just never lives up to the hype.

There's always a lot of talk in the forums about how some new addition was crap or some other addition was great or how some great addition was removed, so I propose a poll on which features should be included in the next how-ever-many games. I'll probably forget a bunch so just put suggestions in the comments below.

*This is basically an update of my earlier thread

http://d22zlbw5ff7yk5.cloudfront.net/images/uncaptioned-wz8ea-50c259bf58b23.jpeg

HOT STUFF AYE ;)

Escappa
03-11-2013, 12:27 PM
The stuff that have to be in ALL games from now on that can never be taken out imo is:
-Hidden blade (duh)
-Hood
-Climb
-Eagle sense
-Money system
-Some sort of fast travel since the maps are getting bigger and bigger
-Stelth
Otherwise, i think they can do whatever they want :p

Epsilonyx
03-11-2013, 12:31 PM
http://d22zlbw5ff7yk5.cloudfront.net/images/uncaptioned-wz8ea-50c259bf58b23.jpeg

HOT STUFF AYE ;)

This>boats

Escappa
03-11-2013, 12:33 PM

HOT STUFF AYE ;)

Is that a ghost-busters-t-shirt to the right :D . . .

Epsilonyx
03-11-2013, 12:36 PM
Yeah she's cosplaying Bill Murray in Ghostbusters

FrankieSatt
03-11-2013, 01:57 PM

HOT STUFF AYE ;)

I don't remember her in any AC games, then again Ezio would have never gotten any work done if she were part of his Brotherhood. :D

MasterAssasin84
03-11-2013, 02:21 PM
I don't remember her in any AC games, then again Ezio would have never gotten any work done if she were part of his Brotherhood. :D

She is the sole reason i would join the brotherhood :) !! god i am glad my Mrs doesnt come on here lol !!

ace3001
03-11-2013, 04:40 PM
Why're you categorizing ACR Desmond Sequences aka first person crap and glyph puzzles together? WHY??

lothario-da-be
03-11-2013, 04:48 PM
LOL nobody wants bombs or de defence

leCarrot
03-11-2013, 04:56 PM
LOL nobody wants bombs or den defence

Aww...

Good riddance, I say. They really need to put the franchise on a diet. ACR and AC3 felt so bloated at times that playing them felt like a chore. They could even let the Brotherhood go, or at least bring it back in a minimalist way as in AC3.

SleezeRocker
03-11-2013, 05:14 PM

Then im sure missed her in AC3 (she was there but you know stealthy :p)
http://larryalanphoto.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Assassin_5.jpg

Anyways my top 3 I picked for were:
Assassination contracts
A (proper) Brotherhood
and yes believe it or not, bomb grafting. Honestly I can kind of see it for AC4.

Also an option that was not up there was hidden Memories. I like ACB's bonus memories when you attained a certain sync LV and I like how they played out in ACB. I'd like to see that again for AC4 (But then again...who's to say Erudito may not pull something off in AC4 like in AC:L?)

Epsilonyx
03-11-2013, 08:38 PM
Why're you categorizing ACR Desmond Sequences aka first person crap and glyph puzzles together? WHY??

I liked the Desmond Sequences, but that's not why I put them together. I'm putting them together because they were both puzzle sequences that used pretty much completely different gameplay mechanics to the rest of the game. Glyphs are great but I don't want them to just be replicated in AC > 3, they should try something different; I just want puzzles that are detached from the rest of the game, as in, not third person platforming. -_-

Bastiaen
03-11-2013, 08:46 PM
Yay! I'm the one guy that likes Den Defence! I don't even bother with Templar Awareness in ACR, because I keep hoping for more den defences. Fastest way to level your recruits. Hands down. Anybody else max out their Assassin's in the Mediterranean? I didn't even realize it was a feature until about a year ago. Gives you something to do while you're waiting for the banks to have enough money for you to buy all the crazy expensive books in Cappadocia.

lothario-da-be
03-11-2013, 08:49 PM
Yay! I'm the one guy that likes Den Defence! I don't even bother with Templar Awareness in ACR, because I keep hoping for more den defences. Fastest way to level your recruits. Hands down. Anybody else max out their Assassin's in the Mediterranean? I didn't even realize it was a feature until about a year ago. Gives you something to do while you're waiting for the banks to have enough money for you to buy all the crazy expensive books in Cappadocia.
I liked den defence, but i don't want it back because assassin's shooting with cannons in the streets of Constantinopel doesn't feel right.

Bastiaen
03-11-2013, 08:56 PM
She is the sole reason i would join the brotherhood :) !! god i am glad my Mrs doesnt come on here lol !!

My wife would just laugh. She's really good natured like that.

Bastiaen
03-11-2013, 08:57 PM
I liked den defence, but i don't want it back because assassin's shooting with cannons in the streets of Constantinopel doesn't feel right.

That is the best argument I've heard against den defence. I think it's crazy fun. The music really gets me stoked.

lothario-da-be
03-11-2013, 08:59 PM
That is the best argument I've heard against den defence. I think it's crazy fun. The music really gets me stoked.
It would be cool to see it again if they do something like Masyaf again as your HQ.

Bastiaen
03-11-2013, 09:02 PM
It would be cool to see it again if they do something like Masyaf again as your HQ.

Yeah, except that there wasn't a lot to do in Masyaf. Monterriggionni (Spelling?) was the best HQ. I think the Jackdaw has great potential.

lothario-da-be
03-11-2013, 09:03 PM
Yeah, except that there wasn't a lot to do in Masyaf. Monterriggionni (Spelling?) was the best HQ. I think the Jackdaw has great potential.
I hope it isn't his HQ. a small HQ in Nassou (spelling?) would be nice too.

Bastiaen
03-11-2013, 09:09 PM
I hope it isn't his HQ. a small HQ in Nassou (spelling?) would be nice too.

Nassau (I'll forgive you since you're not Dutch). That would be pretty cool, but imagine if you had every level of the Jackdaw accessible, with (GASP) stuff to do! I liked that about the homestead.