PDA

View Full Version : play as you avatars in AC1-AC4 as dlc

MinuteGlobe
03-10-2013, 07:20 PM
I think it would be cool if YOU could PLAY as you 360 AVATAR in the 360 games. I want to do that because I love playing avatar games... good avatar ones... not the crappy ones. I always wanted a sandbox avatar game because I love sandbox games and I think it would be cool if you could kill and climb as your avatar. I just think that would be neat. no, I am not 6 years old, I just really like games where you can use your game self.

UrDeviant1
03-10-2013, 07:28 PM
This is a fantastic idea :D

pacmanate
03-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Thats not bad, and could work. We were Desmond before, and in past AC games we could have Desmond skins in game. Why not have our proper avatars in game seeing as we are playing as ourselves. Good idea!

UrDeviant1
03-10-2013, 07:33 PM
Could you imagine walking around Abstergo as your avatar? xD

Mr_Shade
03-10-2013, 07:36 PM
Thats not bad, and could work. We were Desmond before, and in past AC games we could have Desmond skins in game. Why not have our proper avatars in game seeing as we are playing as ourselves. Good idea!
Shame Microsoft have VERY strict rules on Avatars..

You may have noticed that any weapons are 'toys' - they don't want people to portray violent Avatars in retail games..

Odd the indie games can shoot etc each other though..

MinuteGlobe
03-10-2013, 07:50 PM
Shame Microsoft have VERY strict rules on Avatars..

You may have noticed that any weapons are 'toys' - they don't want people to portray violent Avatars in retail games..

Odd the indie games can shoot etc each other though..

oh... well... **** microsoft...

lothario-da-be
03-10-2013, 08:47 PM
I don't own an xbox