PDA

View Full Version : AC3: How can I wear John de la Tour's uniform?

Liquid_Engineer
03-10-2013, 12:38 PM
Hi all,

I've just finished the game and due to some issues have only just been able to unlock Hidden Secrets - in which I believed wearing the de la Tour uniform would become available. However, the uniform is not at the Homestead...and those who have finished the game know where the old man on the hill is. So can anyone help me?

Regards

AherasSTRG
03-10-2013, 01:21 PM
Greetings. The Hidden secrets downloadable content pack allows you to wear the Colonial Assassin's Outfit and one more (I do not remember which). In order to wear John de la Tour's outfit, you need to complete ALL the Homestead Missions.

Liquid_Engineer
03-10-2013, 02:35 PM
Thanks for the intel! I believe I have finished all of them, including having picked up the uniform from the burnt part of NY. There are no more homestead mission icons on the map...except, I realize as I'm typing, the Encyclopedia Of The Common Man I haven't completed yet - and hopefully still can, having finished the game and all?

Liquid_Engineer
03-12-2013, 01:07 PM
So I've finished the Encyclopedia Of The Common Man but there's no colonial assassin outfit in the manor basement...what's going on here?