PDA

View Full Version : borgia finding the vault in ac 2

startrekmaniac
03-10-2013, 08:23 AM
the killing of Mocenigo....even the Medici....my father and brothers....it was all part of his plan! To find the vault!

What do there deaths have to do with borgia finding or getting into the vault?

AjinkyaParuleka
03-10-2013, 08:51 AM
You gotta be le Popy to get acces to le Vaulty,Le medici be enemies.
btw..killing of your father and brother....?

startrekmaniac
03-10-2013, 08:56 AM
I understand he needed to be pope to get in, but that dosent really answer my question? How did killing ezio's dad, the medici, or the don in venzia lead him to the vault? There deaths gave the templars more political power!

Assassin_M
03-10-2013, 09:02 AM
I understand he needed to be pope to get in, but that dosent really answer my question? How did killing ezio's dad, the medici, or the don in venzia lead him to the vault? There deaths gave the templars more political power!
Giovanni was always a pain for Rodrigo. He always intercepted his plans in Rome and Florence, by killing him he eliminates a troublesome foe. now removing Giovanni would pave the way for the Pazzi to kill Lorenzo and take control of Florence which would`v made Rodrigo much closer to the Pope, because he hated the Medici, but that step failed so they moved on to Venice

Venice is another strategic city in regards to the Papacy, which Rodrigo wanted to get closer to. controlling Venice would give Rodrigo command of her fleets which would`v been very helpful in conquering other Italian states and it would help him locate the Apple in hopes of it telling them where the vault is. So this whole thing was to find the Apple which Rodrigo believed would tell him where the vault was..

When all that failed he found out the location of the Vault and decided I`m gonna be Pope....there ya go