PDA

View Full Version : What about the brotherhood Assassins in AC IV?

prince162010
03-09-2013, 08:38 PM
Hello

Something is going on in my mind and made me wondering ! ! ... I really liked the idea of Brotherhood Assistance Move (BAM) from the previous games of this series
Well my questions Is Ubisoft plans to bring this feature again in AC IV? or they plans to remove it permanently from the game? or they plans bring it back but with development of a radical and comprehensive? what guys you thinking about this feature? and what's your opinions?

I-Like-Pie45
03-09-2013, 08:52 PM
The crewmate system appears to be replacing the recruits - you'll be able to hire people to man the Jackdaw and like the recruits from ACB/R, they can die permanently.

Personally, I'm indifferent to the whole recruit system. It adds immersion to the Assassin experience, I guess, but it just makes combat so much easier when Ezio or Connor can pull a whole buncha recruits outta their *bleep*

prince162010
03-09-2013, 10:03 PM
The crewmate system appears to be replacing the recruits - you'll be able to hire people to man the Jackdaw and like the recruits from ACB/R, they can die permanently.

Personally, I'm indifferent to the whole recruit system. It adds immersion to the Assassin experience, I guess, but it just makes combat so much easier when Ezio or Connor can pull a whole buncha recruits outta their *bleep*

only in jackdaw ! ! ! :eek: so we can't call them at any time in the cities

Sushiglutton
03-09-2013, 10:22 PM
only in jackdaw ! ! ! :eek: so we can't call them at any time in the cities

I don't think any of us know, but my guess is that you can call them on land as well.

prince162010
03-09-2013, 11:40 PM
I don't think any of us know, but my guess is that you can call them on land as well.

i hope so:rolleyes:

RzaRecta357
03-09-2013, 11:42 PM
It'd be nice if you could choose to promote one or two, too be in the brotherhood. If they died you could just choose a new one.

HeedfulMass4856
03-09-2013, 11:49 PM
If they take the brotherhood/recruiting system out of Black Flag, I'll get extremely bored with the game after I've truly done everything. I loved calling out the Brotherhood - in every game that had the recruiting system - to raid the Byzantines or the Redcoats; I just loved it! Pirate by day - shipmates are your recruits. Assassin by night - the Brotherhood are your recruits. I can't wait to see how Ubi does the recruiting system.

RzaRecta357
03-09-2013, 11:53 PM
If they take the brotherhood/recruiting system out of Black Flag, I'll get extremely bored with the game after I've truly done everything. I loved calling out the Brotherhood - in every game that had the recruiting system - to raid the Byzantines or the Redcoats; I just loved it! Pirate by day - shipmates are your recruits. Assassin by night - the Brotherhood are your recruits. I can't wait to see how Ubi does the recruiting system.

Pretty sure they said in one of the interviews that they replaced the recruits with ship mates and they can die. It was vague but that's what was taken from it anyway.

Sushiglutton
03-10-2013, 12:07 AM
I also think that they have brought back the mercenary/courtesans. I'm too lazy to find that interview now, but if I recall correctly they said you could pay pirates in the cities to fight guards.

I-Like-Pie45
03-10-2013, 12:21 AM
^That was one of the things that I liked about the Recruit system in AC3.

It eliminated the redundant faction system by assigning your recruits all the functions that the Courtesans/Romanies, theives, and mercs gave you.

HeedfulMass4856
03-10-2013, 12:32 AM
I guess it's more realistic to the time-period, with the courtesans and mercenaries coming back. I don't mind the shipmate recruiting. I just want the recruiting system to be there, because it gives you a feeling of "I'm the bad@ss, and here are my fellow bad@sses!".

Mercenaries helping out pirates and vice-verse? I like it.

NvmberFiveUA
03-10-2013, 07:42 AM

I always wondered where they kept em...