PDA

View Full Version : Query Me 109Z, or "Where do you roll, when you just don't know?"

HarryVoyager
03-14-2004, 11:58 PM
This plane is highly disconcerting to fly, but anyways...

Is it just me, or in the Me-109Z, when one is in cockpit mode, does one roll about the gunsight axis?

I'm not certain if that is the case, and if so, if it was indended by the developers, or if it is something that we are all just stuck with, or if it was a missed line of code, but it is highly disconcerting. The again, that whole aircraft is disconcerting for me, so maybe it shouldn't be a huge suprise.

Harry Voyager

HarryVoyager
03-14-2004, 11:58 PM
This plane is highly disconcerting to fly, but anyways...

Is it just me, or in the Me-109Z, when one is in cockpit mode, does one roll about the gunsight axis?

I'm not certain if that is the case, and if so, if it was indended by the developers, or if it is something that we are all just stuck with, or if it was a missed line of code, but it is highly disconcerting. The again, that whole aircraft is disconcerting for me, so maybe it shouldn't be a huge suprise.

Harry Voyager

LEXX_Luthor
03-15-2004, 02:01 AM
hmmm. Good Question. Does it roll about the left fuselage? Will check it out next time I fire it up.

:
"Damn.....Where you did read about Spitfire made from a wood?
Close this book forever and don't open anymore!" ~Oleg_Maddox http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

Mave_FI
03-15-2004, 02:31 AM
I think Oleg said something about it being that way because of the engine-limitations.

Mave
Jagdgeschwader 55 - "Lufthunden"
www.lufthunden.com (http://www.lufthunden.com)

PF_Welshman
03-15-2004, 03:43 AM
imo its that way to cator for the arcade opencockpit flyers .. so the cross stays in the middle of the screen as the quake about..

this is one thing i do not like about FB