PDA

View Full Version : Where is Kanen'tó kon?(Spoiler)

albertwesker22
03-09-2013, 06:45 AM
Just played through the Infamy. Is anyone else disappointed that he never made an appearance?

He was one of my favourite characters. I know he was comical in beginning of the game, but as it went on, he seemed this intense character, always deep in thought(when you visit Connor's village at least) but I don't think he was fleshed out enough. He also had an awesome voice in my opinion.

I naturally assumed he was going to be in this, but since he was never mentioned, I doubt he will.

What do you guys think about this?

Assassin_M
03-09-2013, 06:48 AM
I was disappointed too, Yeah..I liked his conflicted dialogues with Connor and his desire to actually do something for the village, but you know ? If you think about it, if he did indeed appear in the ToKW, he would`v probably got offed like the others....So as much as I would`v loved to see team Connor and Kanentokon, I`m glad they left him alone

albertwesker22
03-09-2013, 06:54 AM
I was disappointed too, Yeah..I liked his conflicted dialogues with Connor and his desire to actually do something for the village, but you know ? If you think about it, if he did indeed appear in the ToKW, he would`v probably got offed like the others....So as much as I would`v loved to see team Connor and Kanentokon, I`m glad they left him alone

I don't think I can bare to see him die again:( So you've a point.

Still, I really enjoyed the Infamy, if the next two eps are half as good, then TOKW will be the best AC dlc ever..in my humble opinion of course.

Assassin_M
03-09-2013, 06:57 AM
I don't think I can bare to see him die again:( So you've a point.

Still, I really enjoyed the Infamy, if the next two eps are half as good, then TOKW will be the best AC dlc ever..in my humble opinion of course.
Mine too...I loved the Infamy. I dont care about length, as long as it`s a well done 2 hours, then I don't give a crap about the 10 average hours...

Sl1ckM4st3r
03-09-2013, 07:36 AM
It felt more like 20 minutes. All the chests in it were pointless and there were no rewards to the main game. It was disappointing to say the least. "The Betrayal" better be better.

Assassin_M
03-09-2013, 07:40 AM
It felt more like 20 minutes. All the chests in it were pointless and there were no rewards to the main game. It was disappointing to say the least. "The Betrayal" better be better.
I got a good 2.5 hours...

I didn't see the chests as pointless...I love exploration and lock picking..and even though there was a lack of variety in side missions, at least they were infinite...and I loved the Random events...

Sl1ckM4st3r
03-09-2013, 07:48 AM
I got a good 2.5 hours...

I didn't see the chests as pointless...I love exploration and lock picking..and even though there was a lack of variety in side missions, at least they were infinite...and I loved the Random events...

The chests would have been better if there was better stuff in them. I went to every chest to clear them out and only a few had good things in them, such as the warhammer. The others just didn't do it. I just didn't think it was worth the $10.00 price tag. The Fable 3 DLC Traitor's Keep was less than $10.00 and kept me playing for well over 2.5 hours and had a lot more rewards to the main game. With this, I just feel like they made all of the TOKW DLC and then split it up into episodes to get more money out of it.

Assassin_M
03-09-2013, 08:00 AM
The chests would have been better if there was better stuff in them. I went to every chest to clear them out and only a few had good things in them, such as the warhammer. The others just didn't do it. I just didn't think it was worth the $10.00 price tag. The Fable 3 DLC Traitor's Keep was less than $10.00 and kept me playing for well over 2.5 hours and had a lot more rewards to the main game. With this, I just feel like they made all of the TOKW DLC and then split it up into episodes to get more money out of it.
I understand your plight. honestly, I may even have to agree with it. Undead Nightmare was the same price and it had well over 8 hours of story gameplay...

WalSwJan
03-09-2013, 02:01 PM
I understand your plight. honestly, I may even have to agree with it. Undead Nightmare was the same price and it had well over 8 hours of story gameplay...

Indeed. Undead Nightmare was one of the best DLC I've ever played.

Assassin_M
03-09-2013, 02:09 PM
Indeed. Undead Nightmare was one of the best DLC I've ever played.
Agreed

HeedfulMass4856
03-09-2013, 02:49 PM
I think the Infamy would have been better if Kanen'tó kon went to the Spirit World with Connor, and helped him out. It would be better, in my opinion, if, instead of calling on three "Spirit Wolves", you could call out to three of your Indian brethren to help you, including Kanen'tó kon and the two brothers that accompanied Connor in the DLC.

Assassin_M
03-09-2013, 02:57 PM
I think the Infamy would have been better if Kanen'tó kon went to the Spirit World with Connor, and helped him out. It would be better, in my opinion, if, instead of calling on three "Spirit Wolves", you could call out to three of your Indian brethren to help you, including Kanen'tó kon and the two brothers that accompanied Connor in the DLC.
Too realistic..

pacmanate
03-09-2013, 05:28 PM
He is probably fishing.

FirestarLuva
03-09-2013, 11:14 PM
Kanen'tó kon will appear in episode 2. In the dutch review video someone posted before TOKW released, they showed footage of episode 2 and it showed him and Connor in what seemed like a prison. And to add, some of the Homestead characters will also be returning.

HeedfulMass4856
03-09-2013, 11:39 PM
Kanen'tó kon will appear in episode 2. In the dutch review video someone posted before TOKW released, they showed footage of episode 2 and it showed him and Connor in what seemed like a prison. And to add, some of the Homestead characters will also be returning.

Really! Because I'm foaming out of the mouth waiting for Achilles to make an appearance. He was a horribly underused character, IMO.

RzaRecta357
03-09-2013, 11:43 PM
Did he ever speak english?

Maybe they just think we'd only notice if only one of the voice actors were replaced. Seeing as they were too cheap to get a translator for the clan mother this time around.

FirestarLuva
03-10-2013, 12:10 AM
Really! Because I'm foaming out of the mouth waiting for Achilles to make an appearance. He was a horribly underused character, IMO.

Well, considering there will be a naval mission in the following episodes, and the Aquila is stationed at the Homestead we might see Connor visiting that place again. As for Achilles returning, not so sure, considering this takes place in 1783/4 Achilles would be dead by this time.

I-Like-Pie45
03-10-2013, 12:29 AM
More adult Kaneh'to:kon and Ratonhnhake:ton interactions in Part 2?

Still a bit bummed about Haytham dying off screen, but sounds good to me.

Also, regarding Kaneh'to:kon and language, he did speak English to Connor briefly in the beginning of Sequence 6.

Assasseffect
03-10-2013, 01:07 AM

the chests were awesome, most of them contained an incredibly useful upgrade.

I opened my first chest, which contained a wooden club, and the angels sang from the heavens every time I beat a hole into someone's skull.

Krayus Korianis
03-10-2013, 02:35 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed Undead Nightmare... I might load up RDR again to play it. That might be tonight.

I-Like-Pie45
03-10-2013, 02:37 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed Undead Nightmare... I might load up RDR again to play it. That might be tonight.

Same... I never did wrangle that unicorn...

BATISTABUS
03-10-2013, 04:57 AM
I really like Kanen'tó:kon, and I hope he makes an appearance later on in the DLC. It'd be cool if he was working with Washington.