PDA

View Full Version : Chain blade in TOKW

JCearlyyears
03-09-2013, 02:56 AM
I was rope darting people and I'm almost positive that the rope dart is now the chain blade. I can't see too well on my screen, but if you want to see for your self, get on a branch, beam, or similar place to do the predator move, but don't hang them by pulling back on the left stick.

AjinkyaParuleka
03-09-2013, 06:33 AM
No no no...chain blade is totally a different thing,its more like a spiky thing,a real chain and according to Ubi devs its a "more fantasy" setting.

JCearlyyears
03-09-2013, 02:06 PM
Try it. I didn't believe it either, but it really looks like the ropedart with a chain. I'm almost positive that there's even a chain noise with it.

Aphex_Tim
03-09-2013, 02:09 PM
I haven't tried it yet. I found it kinda weird that Ratohnhaké:ton suddenly had Rope Darts in ToKW since they were apparently an Assassin's tool.

JCearlyyears
03-09-2013, 02:22 PM
I didn't think so. We could always loot them, or buy them in shops, and it seemed to me that Achilles just introduced us to them, but he did say return the darts, as if they were an assassin's weapon and they are available elsewhere for gameplay purposes. Who knows? I'm pretty surprised still that this thing looks like the chain blade. It isn't a really thick chain. It's like a thick necklace chain, or a thin chain not used for necklaces.