PDA

View Full Version : Redcoats in TOKW

BATISTABUS
03-08-2013, 11:52 PM
For anyone who has played The Infamy, you may have noticed many dead redcoats scattered along Lexington and the Frontier. Ratonhnhake:ton is under the impression that Washington has already retired to Mount Vernon, so that means the Revolution has long since past. Are the British trying to regain power? Is there a group of American revolutionaries that decided to dress as redcoats? Or are the bodies of the defeated British just unnaturally well preserved? What do you guys think?

Escappa
03-09-2013, 12:48 AM
Hmm...no idea, it sounds weird though. Maybe something they will cover in the future episodes?

HeedfulMass4856
03-09-2013, 12:50 AM
I think that the Redcoats camping in the Frontier didn't get on the ships back to Britain, and the Bluecoats decided, "Hey guys, let's whoop some Redcoat ***!". Then in the winter, the bodies were preserved by freezing.

itsamea-mario
03-09-2013, 01:11 AM
I think that the Redcoats camping in the Frontier didn't get on the ships back to Britain, and the Bluecoats decided, "Hey guys, let's whoop some Redcoat ***!". Then in the winter, the bodies were preserved by freezing.

If i'd just lost a war to some crazy bloke with a magic septor and was now stuck in said crazy man's country, I'd make sure to take that red coat off pretty sharpish.

nitres15
03-09-2013, 01:12 AM
If i'd just lost a war to some crazy bloke with a magic septor and was now stuck in said crazy man's country, I'd make sure to take that red coat off pretty sharpish.
not when you´re freezing to death :P

HeedfulMass4856
03-09-2013, 01:25 AM
Arrogance is a killer. ;)

BATISTABUS
03-19-2013, 09:44 PM
For anyone who was still wondering...you'll get your answer in The Betrayal :p