PDA

View Full Version : FPS issues, improved with 13.2 beta driver?

MisteryDecoder
03-08-2013, 08:08 PM
There is nothing that says it fixes fps problems not by much but it seemed to have improved abit in boston and the world in general I'd say it improved by about 5-10fps

My specs,

FX-6100 3.3GHz
Sapphire 7750 1GB no Overclock
8GB RAM

Windows 7 64bit completely up to date.

rmartinezdl
03-08-2013, 11:03 PM
I have an fx 6300 and a gtx 660, fps drop to 24 in lowest settings, this is a joke lol

UbiHawk1ns
03-09-2013, 04:35 PM
Hey guys, am sorry to hear you are still having issues with your frame rates.

There are so many factors that can cause drops in FPS, it would require a full troubleshoot. If you can create a ticket, I will gladly help in any way that I can. PM me your ticket number after creating it.

bolz87
03-09-2013, 06:06 PM

There are so many factors that can cause drops in FPS, it would require a full troubleshoot. If you can create a ticket, I will gladly help in any way that I can. PM me your ticket number after creating it.
After about 4 months, i can't play singleplayer, sounds legit after i spent 100 E.... the problem is not PC side, is GAME side...

MisteryDecoder
03-09-2013, 06:23 PM

I'm not really experiencing any bad fps issues now since that driver, i didn't really explain myself in my first post it was mean't to say that the driver fixed my fps by about 5-10fps around the world and including boston and before that driver the 13.1 it was also fine for me but 13.2 beta 7 improved but the actual driver notes say nothing about doing anything for AC3.

I think the fps issue is something to do with the anvil engine or the code is boston which also effects some parts of the world, its not our PC's, please ubisoft guys fix it, we all love your games but we feel as if PC players are being left in the lurch, Looking forward to black flag and watch dogs ;)

For my brothers rig

Phenom x2 550 3.4GHz
5750 1GB overlocked
4gb

He's still getting the lag problems even on low. with driver 13.2 beta 7 and is fine on all other games the same as me,

Draven_4
03-09-2013, 10:58 PM
I'm not really experiencing any bad fps issues now since that driver, i didn't really explain myself in my first post it was mean't to say that the driver fixed my fps by about 5-10fps around the world and including boston and before that driver the 13.1 it was also fine for me but 13.2 beta 7 improved but the actual driver notes say nothing about doing anything for AC3.

I think the fps issue is something to do with the anvil engine or the code is boston which also effects some parts of the world, its not our PC's, please ubisoft guys fix it, we all love your games but we feel as if PC players are being left in the lurch, Looking forward to black flag and watch dogs ;)

For my brothers rig

Phenom x2 550 3.4GHz
5750 1GB overlocked
4gb

He's still getting the lag problems even on low. with driver 13.2 beta 7 and is fine on all other games the same as me,

His rig is very similar to mine (Except CPU, Phenom II x4 945 @3.2 Ghz)
How many fps does he get in Boston, with which settings? I don't want to reinstall the game and update drivers only to find out that I'm not going to get over 27 fps in Boston at least.

Voyager456
03-09-2013, 11:00 PM
Hawk1ns24 Please read this article
http://www.dsogaming.com/pc-performance-analyses/assassins-creed-iii-pc-performance-analysis/

MisteryDecoder
03-10-2013, 04:20 PM
His rig is very similar to mine (Except CPU, Phenom II x4 945 @3.2 Ghz)
How many fps does he get in Boston, with which settings? I don't want to reinstall the game and update drivers only to find out that I'm not going to get over 27 fps in Boston at least.

It goes from abit 30-20 then up to 30 and way back down into the 15's its crazy i don't know why ubisoft don't just patch it! they know its not our PC's its do with their engine or coding!

MisteryDecoder
03-10-2013, 04:21 PM
Hawk1ns24 Please read this article
http://www.dsogaming.com/pc-performance-analyses/assassins-creed-iii-pc-performance-analysis/

Pointless article, we already know its their engine and not our PC's

rmartinezdl
03-11-2013, 06:24 PM
Pointless article, we already know its their engine and not our PC's

pintless to us, they dont know ****, all they know is ac4 is coming theres a "patch" coming or is out idk i uninstalled ac3, i am talking with support, (15 days 1 AUTO RESPONSE) LOOOL

I WANT MY MONEY BACK

so yeah, last time i purchase the game, time to make honor to pirate ac game LOLZ (you asked for it ac devs) ( not mad with ubisoft in general, watchdogs looks cool and far cry 3 is one of the best games ever released). but as far as assassins creed series, i was not even able to get more than 20% because the framerate SUCKS.

Yes i am mad. problem? the game doesnt ****ing work, ubisoft montreal is not doing **** to fix it. oh except the "MINOR" patches. lolz