PDA

View Full Version : New Assassins Creed Series Poster

rmartinezdl
03-08-2013, 05:31 PM
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7452/callofduty4modernwarfaru.jpg

Now we know why they are releasing one AC game per year!

edit: wth i thought i was on pc section, still, enjoy!

PLEASE DO NOT THINK THIS GAME WILL BE RUSHED IN 1 YEAR, IT HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT SINCE 1997!

nitres15
03-08-2013, 05:32 PM
clever indeed.

MasterAssasin84
03-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Ubi's latest master peice !!

SleezeRocker
03-08-2013, 05:39 PM
If the online has customizable CQC weapons and 3 perks, and 4 ability slots im All for it!!!... :P

rmartinezdl
03-08-2013, 06:22 PM
Updated Details!

Ayush_S92
03-08-2013, 06:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izmhGkMuX7U

AjinkyaParuleka
03-08-2013, 06:31 PM
Seriously...all Assassin's Creed game except Revelations had more than 2 years of development time,the reason why ACIII wasn't technically good was due to 1-1 and a half year spent at AnvilNext engine.I am totally sure AC4 will be one of the best of the series.Plus you'd hate yourself if you won't get an AC game per year.And please,don't compare it to that **** COD which has nothing new except 1 vehicle and 5 new guns.

Ayush_S92
03-08-2013, 06:35 PM
Seriously...all Assassin's Creed game except Revelations had more than 2 years of development time,the reason why ACIII wasn't technically good was due to 1-1 and a half year spent at AnvilNext engine.I am totally sure AC4 will be one of the best of the series.Plus you'd hate yourself if you won't get an AC game per year.And please,don't compare it to that **** COD which has nothing new except 1 vehicle and 5 new guns.

Amen.

deskp
03-08-2013, 07:28 PM
I never played any COD games, but i hear they are all reasonably good, All of the AC games have been good aswell. What's peoples problems?

I'd rather ahve 100 games where 50 of them are great instead of 50 games where 25 of them are great. Longer development time does not nessecarily equal a better game.
But making alot of games they can test out ideas, see whats good and whats not good and learn alot more than you would from being in development for 5 years.

In a few years the AC series will end/take a break and we should count ourselfes lucky for having got so many good games!

pirate1802
03-08-2013, 07:32 PM
lame.. 2/10.

rmartinezdl
03-08-2013, 07:57 PM
but i hear they are all reasonably good

I'd rather ahve 100 games where 50 of them are great instead of 50 games where 25 of them are great. Longer development time does not nessecarily equal a better game.

!

Im just gonna say nothing. Not because I dont have anything to say, but because your level of confidence in all ac games being good is amazing.

CoD were good games until cod 4.
Same with Assassins Creed, good until Ezio Died. AC3 was a huge letdown, specially on pc (Yeh i Know im in the wrong forum but meh).
Longer development is good (do not put Duke Nukem as an example, I am talking about Good Developers) Deus Ex Human Revolution is one hell of a game and it took like 4 years to development.
Far Cry 3 is again one of ubisoft master pieces and it was in development for almost 4 years too.

Assassins Creed 3 was in development what, 1 year? Oh come on, dont tell me ac3 was in development since ac2 because that is bull-****ing-****, if it were true, we wouldnt have gotten such a boring game, and a worst pc port since gta iv.

AherasSTRG
03-08-2013, 08:00 PM
1. I find it idiotic to compare AC to CoD.
2. I have no problem seeing yearly releases. Personally, I could play the first and second games of the series over and over again in various charcters and settings. In my opinion, Ubisoft has found την κότα που κάνει τα χρυσά αυγά, as we say in my country ( = the chicken that lays golden eggs). The only thing they have to do is polish their games, which actually is something very easy to do.
3. Do it "Assassin's Duty: Creed's Warfare".

AherasSTRG
03-08-2013, 08:02 PM
And there is also something else I wish to underline... literally...

Just because Assassin's Creed 3 was a mediocre game does not mean that all Assassin's Creed games will be mediocre from now on, neither do yearly releases disvalue the quality of a series.

the_atm
03-08-2013, 08:03 PM
You're an idiot... do you know how many games are yearly released? what about madden? hockey games? golf? basketball... baseball? there's allot more than COD...

deskp
03-08-2013, 08:16 PM
Ac3 was dissapointing, it wasnt bad. It was better than revelations imo. and revelations wasnt bad either.

Disciple930
03-08-2013, 10:26 PM
Confession: I enjoyed AC3 more than any other AC.

poptartz20
03-09-2013, 01:45 AM
Confession: I enjoyed AC3 more than any other AC.

Confession... I agree with your confession. :) Best story by far.

xx-pyro
03-09-2013, 02:00 AM
I also think AC3 was the best and most replayable AC game so far. Not that it didn't have its own flaws.

pirate1802
03-09-2013, 02:44 AM
Im just gonna say nothing. Not because I dont have anything to say, but because your level of confidence in all ac games being good is amazing.

CoD were good games until cod 4.
Same with Assassins Creed, good until Ezio Died. AC3 was a huge letdown, specially on pc (Yeh i Know im in the wrong forum but meh).
Longer development is good (do not put Duke Nukem as an example, I am talking about Good Developers) Deus Ex Human Revolution is one hell of a game and it took like 4 years to development.
Far Cry 3 is again one of ubisoft master pieces and it was in development for almost 4 years too.

Assassins Creed 3 was in development what, 1 year? Oh come on, dont tell me ac3 was in development since ac2 because that is bull-****ing-****, if it were true, we wouldnt have gotten such a boring game, and a worst pc port since gta iv.

Your opinion. A lot of people found AC 3 to be very enjoyable, me included. I'd agree on the "worst PC port since GTA IV" part though.