PDA

View Full Version : AC4 Soundtrack

tgow2010
03-08-2013, 03:24 PM
Any news on who's scoring AC4? I personally absolutely loved the AC3 soundtrack, the unreleased tracks in particular. Hope Lorne Balfe is back for this one, would love to see his take on a pirates style soundtrack!

MasterAssasin84
03-08-2013, 03:28 PM
Any news on who's scoring AC4? I personally absolutely loved the AC3 soundtrack, the unreleased tracks in particular. Hope Lorne Balfe is back for this one, would love to see his take on a pirates style soundtrack!

Yea i agree Lorne Balfe 's scores are always very Dramatic or how about Hanz Zimmer he would make a superb choice for An Assassins Creed sountrack !

AjinkyaParuleka
03-08-2013, 03:29 PM
provided they add it in free roaming.

DisbandedBox359
03-08-2013, 03:31 PM
as long as lorne balfe is doing it i'll be happy

pirate1802
03-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Lorne Balfe showed he's got it to carry it through in AC3. I honestly don't care whether its Kyd or Balfe. Both have proven themselves. The reason why AC3's music seemed lackluster, imo is because of the lack of ambient music. Boston has a brilliant ambient track but we only here it in missions. -_-

MasterAssasin84
03-08-2013, 03:45 PM
Lorne Balfe showed he's got it to carry it through in AC3. I honestly don't care whether its Kyd or Balfe. Both have proven themselves. The reason why AC3's music seemed lackluster, imo is because of the lack of ambient music. Boston has a brilliant ambient track but we only here it in missions. -_-

I thought AC3'S music was quite cheesy, it did not really appeal to me the only music i liked was welcome to Boston and the AC3 main theme, saying that though he did an excellent job on Revelations.

tgow2010
03-08-2013, 03:52 PM

was that the "Welcome to Boston" track? It's been a while since I played it but I have that track on iTunes, really love it! Along with Trouble in Town. They definitely messed up not including ambient music. Would love to have heard "Master Assassin/Terry Mission" track kicking in whilst escaping from guards! (again the track was not released so that's the unofficial name online)

There's a track called "Seek your Symbol" which wasn't released but is also amazing, it plays when Connor encounters Juno at the end. AC3's soundtrack had a much sadder feel than the other games, fitted well.

Shall be interesting to see what comes with AC4!

MasterAssasin84
03-08-2013, 03:58 PM
was that the "Welcome to Boston" track? It's been a while since I played it but I have that track on iTunes, really love it! Along with Trouble in Town. They definitely messed up not including ambient music. Would love to have heard "Master Assassin/Terry Mission" track kicking in whilst escaping from guards! (again the track was not released so that's the unofficial name online)

There's a track called "Seek your Symbol" which wasn't released but is also amazing, it plays when Connor encounters Juno at the end. AC3's soundtrack had a much sadder feel than the other games, fitted well.

I would imagine it would be quite dramatic in AC4 lots of thuds and booms in the background ! i certainly want Lorne Balf to craft this.

RinoTheBouncer
03-08-2013, 04:12 PM
Lorne Balfe is amazing! I want him to make something similar to Revelations soundtrack

ace3001
03-08-2013, 04:24 PM
Am I the only one who wants Jesper Kyd again? Ezio's Family is still my favourite track of all.

pirate1802
03-08-2013, 04:30 PM

Yeah.. Welcome to Boston. There are many great tracks in AC3. trouble in town, Through the Frontier, Homestead, Beer and friends.. many fond memories :')

BATISTABUS
03-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Balfe was awesome, and he is more than likely returning. I asked him about it on his Twitter, but he hasn't responded (likely because he doesn't have the authority to confirm that at thi point).

heshesh
03-08-2013, 07:52 PM
You can always talk about the ambient music in this thread : http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/757095-Ubisoft-please-put-ambient-music-while-free-roaming-in-AC-Black-Flag

menumaxibestof
03-09-2013, 12:12 AM
Am I the only one who wants Jesper Kyd again? Ezio's Family is still my favourite track of all.

Personally - and I say the same thing to people who want Patrice Désilets to come back - I think that for a "creative mind", being confined in a franchise is the worst thing that can happen, and the better way to loose all creativity. I wish Desilets and Kyd to never return on AC and to develop their art on new projects.