PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Order Bonuses

Th3Aw3som3On31
03-08-2013, 12:06 PM
Does anyone know if there will be more pre-order bonuses besides the Map/Poster, which I already have. Usually I don't get the pre-order bonuses because they ran out, didn't know of it, etc. Any info would be appreciated! Thanks! :)

MarleyMon81
03-08-2013, 01:42 PM
On the AC website it indicates you get the poster and exclusive in-game content that will be available at time of game release. Way too early for them to announce specific in-game pre-order bonuses for the various retailers. If you pre-order from Game Stop, you will get something in-game, just not sure what.

Mr_Shade
03-08-2013, 01:45 PM
Hi There,

The full and final editions of the game have yet to be announced - there are still special editions coming, so some retailers may not have full details yet - so I can only suggest looking around - or changing your pre-order once all of the details are announced.

The SE packs should be announced in a few weeks ;)

MasterAssasin84
03-08-2013, 01:59 PM
Hi There,

The full and final editions of the game have yet to be announced - there are still special editions coming, so some retailers may not have full details yet - so I can only suggest looking around - or changing your pre-order once all of the details are announced.

Awesome !! every AC game i have bought has been a special addition boxset !! i cant wait to see what Black Flags has to offer ! i dont want to digress but its not my favorite game in the series but the ACB Codex edition was an awesome collectors peice .

MarleyMon81
03-08-2013, 02:33 PM
Hi There,

The SE packs should be announced in a few weeks

Any idea, Shade, if those SE announcements will include those for NA?

Mr_Shade
03-08-2013, 02:39 PM
I work in the UK - so I don't have access to the NA details at the moment, however I'm sure they will announce at around the same time.

Blackwidow will post them if I don't - so don;t worry ;)

Th3Aw3som3On31
03-08-2013, 03:37 PM
Hi There,

Thanks to all! :)