PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Assassin's Creed Ideas (Let Your Imagination Go Wild)

RinoTheBouncer
03-08-2013, 10:12 AM
Hey Everyone,
Since we're all waiting for the new AC and all, let's make this funny or even silly thread and write some funny, crazy ideas of things we dream to happen in AC but cannot happen cuz they're either illogical, impossible or both. Be it a character from another game, a change in story, a return of a dead character, a whatever you want!

I'll start:

Lara Croft should be a modern day Assassin and we shift back and forth between her and Eve in the times of the First Civilization.

Your turn!
Let's make this thread different from others that are expectations, suggestions and complaints. Let's have fun!

xx-pyro
03-08-2013, 10:14 AM
Lincoln was secretly an Assassin.

poptartz20
03-08-2013, 10:14 AM
Dinosaurs....

RinoTheBouncer
03-08-2013, 11:05 AM
Madonna's model is used in the game to be one of the First Civilization and she's the one that lives until today and sought a career as a singer as a cover up while she has intentions that aren't clear yet whether with or against the human race ;)

Legendz54
03-08-2013, 11:10 AM
Activision takes over Ubisoft and converts Assassins Creed into a First person shooter and ditches the historical part of the game.

RinoTheBouncer
03-08-2013, 11:17 AM
Activision takes over Ubisoft and converts Assassins Creed into a First person shooter and ditches the historical part of the game.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT FPS :P hehehehe

ze_topazio
03-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Justin Bieber is a master Assassin.

Street Fighter vs Assassin's Creed

MasterAssasin84
03-08-2013, 02:05 PM
Fred Flintstone is in possetion of the Apple !!

Kirokill
03-08-2013, 02:07 PM
Realistic Steak.
LOL

nitres15
03-08-2013, 02:08 PM
if you look at Ezio´s left vambrace upside down, it looks like a man with a mustashé (the one in bro hood)

silvermercy
03-08-2013, 02:14 PM
Grumpy cat gets hold of the Apple. The whole world is in danger of becoming grumpy. It's up to the posters of Ubiforums to save the world. With the help of a vet...

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Grumpy+cat_81b1ff_4189306.jpg

pirate1802
03-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Dinosaurs....

..were the actual TWCB..

MasterAssasin84
03-08-2013, 03:25 PM
..were the actual TWCB..

I am expecting a David icke fanboy to pipe up any moment now and give us the low down on humans and reptiles !

I-Like-Pie45
03-08-2013, 03:42 PM
Super Mario Creed

RinoTheBouncer
03-08-2013, 04:03 PM
Assassin's Creed: The Movie

Liam Neeson - William Miles
Liam Hemsworth - Desmond Miles
Daniel Craig - Shaun Hasting
Katy Perry - Rebecca
Taylor Swift - Lucy Stillman

Tom Cruise - Altair
Ricky Martin - Ezio Auditore
Usher - Ratonhnhake:ton
Nicki Minaj - Aveline
Angelina Jolie - Sofia Sartor

Madonna - Minerva
Lady Gaga - Juno
Jackie Chan - Jupiter

Jill_Ripper
03-08-2013, 04:15 PM
Dr. Halsey steals Desmond's consciousness from the Abstergo database and puts him in the Spartan program. Lucy died, but she was actually a Cylon, so her consciousness downloaded into a new, identical body. Somewhere out there are a thousand Lucy's running around a spaceship. Rebecca, William and Shaun find themselves trapped in a Justin Bieber/My Little Pony crossover fanfiction.

suckalol
02-08-2015, 10:26 PM
I was listening to a song named, galaxy mask (Jan waterman Remix). While i was listening to it, instantly i imagined while the song was playing, it would be the sickest trailer ever. If you listen it, its like dub-step with assassins creed background type beat. My imagination went wild on this one, at the beginning of the song it goes on, lets say one assassin is assassinating sooooo many guards, to reach his target, and while he's jumping towards him, almost assassinating the target, the song takes a small rewind, then everything goes on rewind, like him assassinating and doing par-core in rewind, until the assassin is back to where he started, but when the drop comes, 10 more assassins show up, and everything goes crazy. think about it

Altair1789
02-08-2015, 11:21 PM
William Dawes was actually an assassin who ended up saving the world

I'd like to see at least 1 game in the Fallout world, and 1 game on another planet. Maybe as humans who left Earth because a giant lizard fought a giant turtle that brandishes the empire state building, leading to the Earth exploding (not joking at all. I'd love to see that).

Tom Cruise - Altair

I'm particularly unsure about the possibility of that

wvstolzing
02-08-2015, 11:23 PM
The entire series gets a Linux port. :)

RADAR__4077
02-09-2015, 01:25 AM
Desmond comes back from the dead with super powers.

He fights juno in an epic battle that will decide the fate of humanity on the moon, but they fall in love.

About a year later, they send their new born son on a rocket to the distant planet krypton, just before Darth Vader destroys the earth with the death star!

Von_Till
02-09-2015, 01:54 AM
Stealth Mechanics added to the franchise.

I'm kidding but not really. SC:Blacklist and Ubisoft Toronto says Hi...

:rolleyes:

JustPlainQuirky
02-09-2015, 01:58 AM
A 10/10 quality AC game.

Fatal-Feit
02-09-2015, 03:14 AM
Shay and Connor having a 1v1 no-scope deathmatch

Perk89
02-09-2015, 03:58 AM
An Assassins Creed fighting game.

wait that isn't silly, that should really happen. Forget I said anything.

king-hailz
02-09-2015, 08:17 PM
We play as a first civilization woman from the past who travels to the future from junos back... She is know inside the grey with juno and stabs her and the controls the world... then she transforms herself into a human and becomes an assassins killing all the mplars.... then she dies from a squirrel bite.

ImaginaryRuins
02-10-2015, 02:55 AM
We have quite a few Assassins going to the Templars already - Daniel Cross, Duncan Walpole, Shay Cormac, and also one in one of the Revelations Master Assassin missions.

Seriously, I want to play a Templar who would eventually join the Assassins - the reverse of Shay. I don't dislike Rogue but I can't bring myself to betray the Assassins.

A full modern-day Assassins' Creed game would be nice too. Love to see how e.g. the researcher in Rogue would eventually decide to side with the Assassins after being forced to join the Templars.

Defalt221
02-11-2015, 12:52 PM
Hey Everyone,
Since we're all waiting for the new AC and all, let's make this funny or even silly thread and write some funny, crazy ideas of things we dream to happen in AC but cannot happen cuz they're either illogical, impossible or both. Be it a character from another game, a change in story, a return of a dead character, a whatever you want!

I'll start:

Lara Croft should be a modern day Assassin and we shift back and forth between her and Eve in the times of the First Civilization.

Your turn!
Let's make this thread different from others that are expectations, suggestions and complaints. Let's have fun!

Did you know Ubisoft ARE TEMPLARS?
Did you also know that Far Cry series is secretly an Assassin's Creed :FPS?

Shahkulu101
02-11-2015, 05:45 PM
Christmas themed DLC in Victorian London in which we assassinate Templar Santa Claus.

Mr_Shade
02-11-2015, 06:29 PM
Christmas themed DLC in Victorian London in which we assassinate Templar Santa Claus.

:eek:

Namikaze_17
02-11-2015, 06:43 PM

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/d7/d7f2e6d71155b5e067f4f72abd02f31569e99de76341649342 5b726da4be4d75.jpg

Shahkulu101
02-11-2015, 08:18 PM
:eek:

I presume you have forwarded this to the team and expect a confirmed release date shortly.

historagamer24
02-13-2015, 12:15 AM
Tell me how crazy this is

World War II was basically started because of a Templar civil war that started due to one side believing that control should be gained through subtle measures such as political maneuvers and capitalism and that the Templars should operate like the Assassins and be in the background while the other side believes that the Templars should just use force and use fascism and military action to gain control with the subtle side having F.D.R, Chamberlain, Churchill, Truman and the force side includes Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini. World War 2 starts with Hitler going rouge and deciding to pursue his hatred of the Jews which splits the Templars on what to do with Hitler which ends with Hitler deciding to just start taking stuff by force and making the rest of Templars start World War 2 to contain Hitler and Mussolini who have gone off the reservation. Then during the war the Templars and Assassin's have to make a truce till Hitler is taken out.

I can see two games set in World War 2, one Templars Creed game were you play a Templar in Paris during the war as you do what you can to knee cap the Germans while helping the resistance (maybe I like it because I loved Saboteur) and the other a Assassin's Creed game set in either Rome dealing with the Italians or in Shanghai dealing with the Japanese. I can see both games narratives intertwining as the Templars and the Assassins need each others help to deal with the Axis.

TexasCaesar
02-20-2015, 08:16 AM
Lincoln was secretly an Assassin.

John Wilkes Booth was an Assassin.

And, to elaborate, the Union and the Confederacy were both Templar-led. The Confederacy sought to control society through slavery while the Union sought to control it through big government.