PDA

View Full Version : How can I contact Ubisoft?

Jayden26
03-08-2013, 08:00 AM
Hey everyone, as the title already explains does anyone know how I can contact Ubisoft? Email? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

deskp
03-08-2013, 08:13 AM
It would propably depend on the reason you have for contacting them.

Jayden26
03-08-2013, 08:16 AM
It would propably depend on the reason you have for contacting them.

Game ideas?

xx-pyro
03-08-2013, 08:54 AM
Game ideas?

You post on these forums.

Jayden26
03-08-2013, 09:02 AM
You post on these forums.

But Ubisoft doesnt read them do they?

Farlander1991
03-08-2013, 09:07 AM
Don't send game ideas to Ubisoft directly. Or pretty much any game company, really. They won't read them. All those pesky technical legal reasons. If you have suggestions: post them on specified suggestion threads so community managers could relate them to devs.

Jayden26
03-08-2013, 09:34 AM
So does Ubisoft actually read these threads?

deskp
03-08-2013, 09:44 AM
Yes forum managers and community managers does, They are employees of ubisoft.

If you got an idea, post it in the forumsa nd you'll get (brutally honest) feedback from the community aswell.

poptartz20
03-08-2013, 09:57 AM
Well.. If you like the actual Ubisoft page on facebook... I've seen them reply to people before on several occasions. That's not a guarantee though. Good Luck!?

Jayden26
03-08-2013, 10:03 AM
Okay thankyou everyone

MasterAssasin84
03-08-2013, 12:36 PM

They claim to, but you do have the ubi community managers who i assume pass on some of the feedback they receive on here, but in terms of contacting them with an idea without sounding pessamistic you have got no chance of them even acknowleging your idea.

Mr_Shade
03-08-2013, 01:36 PM
They claim to, but you do have the ubi community managers who i assume pass on some of the feedback they receive on here, but in terms of contacting them with an idea without sounding pessamistic you have got no chance of them even acknowleging your idea.
[rolls eyes]

The AC team do read these forums - however we are the front line, so we post on their behalf most of the time, since we are supposed to be respected by the community also we are available for more of the time to answer people directly.

If the OP wishes to contact Ubisoft - https://www.ubisoftgroup.com

There's a contact us page there - however as already stated - there are some legal things to consider when submitting game ideas - some are for your own protection ;)

MasterAssasin84
03-08-2013, 01:40 PM
[rolls eyes]

The AC team do read these forums - however we are the front line, so we post on their behalf most of the time, since we are supposed to be respected by the community also we are available for more of the time to answer people directly.

If the OP wishes to contact Ubisoft - https://www.ubisoftgroup.com

There's a contact us page there - however as already stated - there are some legal things to consider when submitting game ideas - some are for your own protection ;)

Ok so the devs do look at these forums but in my post i did also that community managers and staff ie you pass on feedback.